YesNoOk

Yang_MX by Fido released 05/24/11 (Read 13480 times)

Started by Shunt666, May 25, 2011, 12:40:30 am
Share this topic:
Re: Yang_MX by Fido released 05/24/11
#21  May 26, 2011, 04:37:32 pm
  • welcome to SFMX world!
    • www.mugenchina.org
Lost_Avenger. thank again.
about the saving attack. it has a small change for the MX ver.
I m not sure. it is better or worse then the SF4 one. since after attack the enemy do not fall down.

the SA is MP+MK. (only A-groove) 3 level.
MP+MK is SA. 1  LV can guard. 2nd LV have a "circle effect." cannot guard. 3 LV have a "circle & flower effect."connot guard,with longer pausetime.
holding MP+MK is charging. charging full then auto release to LV3 SA

if not after attack using SA and CHARGING. no decrease power
press FF is dash front.
LP+LK is quick dash.
HP+HK is small jump. (short)
MP+LK is super cancel.

if after attack using SA and CHARGING. decrease 1000 power
press FF is dash front.
LP+LK is quick dash.
HP+HK is small jump. (longer)
MP+LK is super cancel.

if using SA and movecontact.
press FF is dash front.
LP+LK is quick dash. (DECREASE 1000 power)
HP+HK is small jump. (longer) (DECREASE 1000 power)
MP+LK is super cancel.

If MX power  up .will not decrease power just decrease MX power. (the yellow color bar)

#22  May 26, 2011, 06:33:14 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/Masters/
Hmm not quite there yet, but it's improving. I am still in A Groove testing

The new changes made Tourou Zan linking act very weird. For instance, 3 Light Tourou Zan combo very slow but 3 Heavy Tourou Zan combo faster. Play around with "MoveHit && Time > X" and make it more fluid. Comboing into Rainshin Makken still feels off but again it could be setting on my gaming keyboard.

About binds for Zenpou Tenshin, when P1 does the move on P2 custom state, P1 doesnt touch P2 on his flip animation. What I could suggest testing is performing the move on KFM, as alot of people test on KFM when it comes to binds and custom states. Make it look good on KFM and chances are high it will look for many characters.

Good job on Sei'ei Enbu damage reduction. Now it feels more proper :) How ever some combos and vels seem a bit strange. Target Combo SMP->SHP->B+SHP->Sei'ei Enbu->F+MK tends to miss and alot of attacks under Sei'ei Enbu sem to give P2 recovery in air. I'll probably make a video demo tommorow since I am busy today to show you later.

Saving Attack -> say....Crouching Sweep doesnt combo. In fact I've only been able to combo SA->Light attacks.

Some CLSN1 are still  >:( but it's understanble for Sei'ei Enbu :)

Since this is Mugen 1.0 product I would highly recommend using AILevel triggers instead of impossible commands.
Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 06:38:09 pm by LaQuak
#23  May 27, 2011, 06:03:27 am
  • welcome to SFMX world!
    • www.mugenchina.org
As promised a video demonstration of stuff i figured in like a couple hrs with Yang. This is V1 Yang. I'm messing with V2 now, and I can already tell you that his divekicks are doing a huge amount of damage as compared with v1's. It's almost doubled. Hopefully, you can remove Yang's infinite. I would cap divekick juggling to no more than 3 divekicks.

And can someone fix rose's custom combo super. It last for like a year, lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTUXk1C47c0

ONCE AGAIN! VERY GREAT MV. I REALY LOVE IT
will place in MC forum.

problem:
1.) Raigeki Shuu  (air 3 +K)  in the sky INFINITE? I see the MV. and thinking why..
the juggle is 3. max juggle point for all is 15..so max hit 5 hits combo..why can INFINITE..? is a bug??
besides, the hitdef is " air.recover = 1."...hope can recover.. I go home test again..since need new update of yang_V04
2.) the UC combo. landing will fall outside the screen..then I see the CNS
landing:
Pos Y >= 0 && vel Y > 0
but why?? so I change the CNS.
time = XXX then landing changestate.
though stupid method. but must changestate.

the big problem still the Raigeki Shuu. your hand so quickly. too fast..can make Raigeki Shuu infinie in sky...
alo others change. EX (623K) now landing time longer. so no after landing and EX (623K) again. your MV can use it 5 times to let p2 die.
now cannot. and besides, the normal (623K) now longer landing time. (I using EMU from SF3.3 to count the time..about 12 tick..so
better then before..before is 6 tick..I dont know why I using 6 ticks before though I m also research from EMU from sf3.3 ..but now correct the time.)

I see the MV youalso use SA > quick jump and SA > super cancel. thanks. if using MX power up will more combo.
hope to see your new MV again..
P.S. using YANG or THAWK for training. since I update the CNS of system that they are different from the older chars.
for example. when  dazzy. in the sky falling. also can hit by. and change the var setting of gaurding bar and dazzy bar.
also change the recover state and falling state. so use yang or thawk for testing trainning will better. no use dan.
but I must change all of them later. from adon to rose.
next must change rose super. (the 2 shadows attack one).like yang shadows attack. the super of rose not too good..
thank all.
#24  May 27, 2011, 02:00:57 pm
  • welcome to SFMX world!
    • www.mugenchina.org
Hmm not quite there yet, but it's improving. I am still in A Groove testing

The new changes made Tourou Zan linking act very weird. For instance, 3 Light Tourou Zan combo very slow but 3 Heavy Tourou Zan combo faster. Play around with "MoveHit && Time > X" and make it more fluid. Comboing into Rainshin Makken still feels off but again it could be setting on my gaming keyboard.

About binds for Zenpou Tenshin, when P1 does the move on P2 custom state, P1 doesnt touch P2 on his flip animation. What I could suggest testing is performing the move on KFM, as alot of people test on KFM when it comes to binds and custom states. Make it look good on KFM and chances are high it will look for many characters.

Good job on Sei'ei Enbu damage reduction. Now it feels more proper :) How ever some combos and vels seem a bit strange. Target Combo SMP->SHP->B+SHP->Sei'ei Enbu->F+MK tends to miss and alot of attacks under Sei'ei Enbu sem to give P2 recovery in air. I'll probably make a video demo tommorow since I am busy today to show you later.

Saving Attack -> say....Crouching Sweep doesnt combo. In fact I've only been able to combo SA->Light attacks.

Some CLSN1 are still  >:( but it's understanble for Sei'ei Enbu :)

Since this is Mugen 1.0 product I would highly recommend using AILevel triggers instead of impossible commands.

thanks LaQuak! your question very professional. my mugen knowledge..cannot go to your level... o_O
1.) Tourou Zan linking problem
the animation of Light / Medium & Heavy Tourou Zan are same. so maynot heavy Tourou Zan faster then light Tourou Zan .
maybe the forwaed speed let you feel the light Tourou Zan is slower..? ;P
only the 2nd hit of Tourou Zan can connect the super "Raishin Mahhaken". because want the super can after the special move.
and the command are very same. also are 236P and 236236P...so just use movecontact is easy combo.
so add time<=12. because the second hit. the last animation time of attak is 12. so lower then 12 and must movecontact I think is only method to balance it. I using my keyboard havent have the problem when using 3rd hit of Tourou Zan but change to "Raishin Mahhaken" (2626P) ... :sugoi: maybe dont too fast to input the 3rd hit of  Tourou Zan .

2.)About binds for Zenpou Tenshin,
I m using KFM at home for correction. feel quite OK for KFM. but I using the command "p2headpos"..something like that to find P2
position. so if the creator setting the P2 head pos is wrong then will make the flip look ok.
I know your meaning is P1 go into P2 custom state. My method of throw is P1 bring P2 to my state. my mugen knowledge not too good. I make throw just know using this method.. it is not hard and wasy to make the result what I want.

3.)Sei'ei Enbu damage reduction
P2 recover in air. I will change it. now normal attack cannot recover. but LP/K can.

special can recover. (for yang) but 2 connot:
Tourou Zan cannot recover in sky. prevent p2 recover. cannot finish 3 hits combo.
byokko cannot. the spec. move look powerful..
because sf3.3 is no recover. so need thinking..maybe change later again.

EX move cannot. since EX move need power or MX power. it is powerful move. if can recover then why need power to using these EX move.? (just my opinion..)

super cannot.

MK.(kick P2 to sky) can.

your video demo I will waiting. feel free is ok. everything / suggst are  bonus for me.take your time is ok.

4.) Saving Attack -> say....Crouching Sweep doesnt combo.
this problem like the point 2. dont too know the meaning.. I will find some friend good english to translate.. :sugoi:
I guess..Crouching Sweep.(630) then SA.. or  Crouching Sweep.(630) then SA.??
I can use SA after Crouching Sweep.(630). and also can Crouching Sweep.(630) after SA.
press LP+LK for dash(need power or MXpower) or FF..(slower. but no need power, but cannot make combo. after Crouching Sweep.(630)
you can SA > Light attack.
SA have 3 level. only level 2 and level 3 can do combo. but level 2, the timing very tie. sometimes cannot..
I dont know the original SA the timing level2 or level 3 how long .( how long the P2 in gethit state).. just feel free to make..
but every MX characters have the same timing. if SA gethit.

5.)Some CLSN1 are still  >:( but it's understanble for Sei'ei Enbu :)
yes..making mugen sometimes is drawing AIR but no guild to copy or follow.
can give the state no. or AIR no. for me to make them smaller.
in mugen world. not in the original FGT game world..making them bigger will win easy..(HAHA..sorry...) ;P but I will control myself. dont be too big..just little bit bigger .. :P

6.) many thanks for the news..I dont know 1.O have AIlevel triggers..look insteresting. I will learn how to write AI..
all no AI. write AI is a big project.. --;
#25  May 27, 2011, 07:05:17 pm
@laquak
Why should EX Sekkyutai be qcb+2k o.o

It's based of the 3rd Strike motions. That's like asking to move hadoken from qcf+p to some other thing that's not the way it is in SF. I'm not one to go against change, but there is nothing wrong with f,d,df/623 + 2k.

I use an apple keyboard so multi button presses isn't an issue with me. I was happy that the MX series characters were KB friendly. They could've been 3x punch/kicks for the ultras.

Do you just have trouble doing dragon punch motions or something?

@Fido

I got the footage for the 100% combo. I've also discovered an infinite. There's actually 2, 100% damage combos. One of them is crazy easy to perform. By the end of the video, you'll more or less increase the recovery time on st.close.mk. The infinite is rather hard to perform, but it's a infinite none the less.

The footage will go through a bit of editing, so expect a new video to be released tonight.
Last Edit: May 27, 2011, 08:34:28 pm by 6ixx
#26  May 27, 2011, 09:31:26 pm
@6ixx
About EX Senkyuutai fido said he messed up the command by accident. Normal Senkyuutai was proper dp motion but ex wasn't which is why I said ex was triggered by qcb command. Yeah for some reason I have a prolem performing moves that deal with 2/3/ kick/punch moves on this new keyboard. I'm using Razer Arctosa and can't do them. I have Mugen p1 keys set to l;' for punches and ,./ for kicks so I dont know. Like when I play with characters that have stance switches and such I can only change to one and not the other lol. I can do it fine on my old 10 yr old keyboard fine but this is my husky gaming rig so Mugen doesnt really take priority here more or less.

@fido
Ah come on dont bring that level stuff around me man. You're my good friend and you helped me out when I first started also with allowing me to use your fx. This is the very least I could do for you :)

Infinite/100% Combo
In the corner juggle p2 with close medium kick to pop up and keep carefully doing Light -> Medium Tourou Zan over and over. Also if you are carefull enough you can do Raishin Makkahen for super damage.
Last Edit: May 27, 2011, 10:36:46 pm by LaQuak
#27  May 28, 2011, 12:02:05 am
  • Fire needs to be seen more
Aww, no vega  :( looking foward to sm1 making him... as in MX cause I like his SF4 Super thingy thing
#28  May 28, 2011, 01:44:45 am
@Fido

Can you fix the hitbox on the final kick of Yangs Ultra. The final kick never makes contact if done normally, and the damage is pretty mediocre without it. It's like less that 3x torou zan

@LaQuak

If you hit the opponent with a st.lp while they're aerial, they can recover instantly. I've never tested the combo myself as of yet, but with my experience with st.lp while an opponent is airborn, is that they can recover instantly and there is no time for other moves.

Btw, you can SA -> HK/c.hk. It'll be in the video I'm uploading in 3 or so hrs

EDIT:

The video's finally complete <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkpRM9ZQxCI

EDIT 2:

Downloaded Yang V3 and I found a couple problems.

You can still 2x Tourou Zan -> Raishin Mahaken
Whenever you focus/saving attack short hop cancel, you get full ultra
The final hit of Ultra 1 doesn't make contact
Seii Enbu allows normals to be aerial recovered (That should've been fixed since V1)

That's all I've found for now ~ Enjoy the vid
Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 03:57:46 am by 6ixx
#29  May 30, 2011, 04:36:22 am
  • welcome to SFMX world!
    • www.mugenchina.org
@Fido

Can you fix the hitbox on the final kick of Yangs Ultra. The final kick never makes contact if done normally, and the damage is pretty mediocre without it. It's like less that 3x torou zan

@LaQuak

If you hit the opponent with a st.lp while they're aerial, they can recover instantly. I've never tested the combo myself as of yet, but with my experience with st.lp while an opponent is airborn, is that they can recover instantly and there is no time for other moves.

Btw, you can SA -> HK/c.hk. It'll be in the video I'm uploading in 3 or so hrs

EDIT:

The video's finally complete <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkpRM9ZQxCI

EDIT 2:

Downloaded Yang V3 and I found a couple problems.

You can still 2x Tourou Zan -> Raishin Mahaken
Whenever you focus/saving attack short hop cancel, you get full ultra
The final hit of Ultra 1 doesn't make contact
Seii Enbu allows normals to be aerial recovered (That should've been fixed since V1)

That's all I've found for now ~ Enjoy the vid

very good vdo. very good..thanks 6ixx professinoaL. your combo is creative.
2x tourou zan. > Raishin Mahaken
this is the design that can using 2 x tourou zan then Raishin Mahaken. (need power 2000 or MXPOWER + 1000power.)
you cannot 1 x tourou zan or 3 x tourou zan to use super..
have any problem in it..? or the command problem..?
the full UC bar. I will fix. since I test at home later. these 2 days not at home..so no repair all of you and testing..sorry
the final UC I will fix tonight too...sorry :o

"Seii Enbu allows normals to be aerial recovered (That should've been fixed since V1)"
you mean can recovey when using normal move? then I change the normal move cannot recover. I think in v1 stilll can recover.
I think it is no good when Seii Enbu then can recover..I see the combo MV Seii Enbu cannot recover.

sorry late repair..not at home and no see message... ;P
Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 04:57:17 am by lifido9999
#30  May 30, 2011, 04:56:03 am
  • welcome to SFMX world!
    • www.mugenchina.org
@fido
Ah come on dont bring that level stuff around me man. You're my good friend and you helped me out when I first started also with allowing me to use your fx. This is the very least I could do for you :)

Infinite/100% Combo
In the corner juggle p2 with close medium kick to pop up and keep carefully doing Light -> Medium Tourou Zan over and over. Also if you are carefull enough you can do Raishin Makkahen for super damage.

hi LaQuak , thank so much for testing.
In the corner juggle p2 with close medium kick to pop up can recover.
and the juggle point. if the p2 is setting 15. so no over and over..max. can do 5 times. (cos. Tourou Zan have 3 point juggle point)
so it is my accident count the juggle wrong. I see the MV by 6ixx can make many many times..I debug tonight and prevent too much Tourou Zan
I will fix tonight about the proble found by 6ixx.
Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 04:59:46 am by lifido9999
#31  May 30, 2011, 05:36:26 am
@fido
Very cool that you are taking time and checking out the little tips and tricks that are presented toward you and you are making this MX addition a very very fun character to use. Cannot wait to see what you conjure up for MX Yun

@6ixx
Very nice video. I see you've moved to Sony Vegas and you're being dead serious about making awesome videos. Like I commented on YT let me know if you any tools like full audio and video converters and I'll be glad to send you what I got.
#32  May 30, 2011, 06:33:35 am
  • welcome to SFMX world!
    • www.mugenchina.org
about the chars. in 6ixx MV.
have problem I need to change somthings... :P

1.) the MK(close) kick p2 to sky. though can recover. but many user may dont know. so I will correct to only can hit 3 times..
(or 4 times or 2 times)?? can anyone know the max times in SF3.3 have? then I can copy. (using varset and p2 stateno to make)
I test SF3.3 at home the move only can 3times if I m remember that.

2.) the TARGET COMBO. MP>HP>FHP. the 2nd hits. MP>HP  then > CMK.
I think cannot CMK is better. too easy combo if MP>HP>>CMK.then....

some tip:
coner: after 214P. can connet 236P. (NO MXPOWER) (copy from sf3.3 MV by some professional player..I just make this combo more easy to use)

236P 1st hit. then can stand light kick.(SLK)

EX236P after 2nd hits. can use 236P. means 236PP.(EX1) P.(EX2)  then 236P. (normal)

then can chain EX236PP. P. 236P. SLK. EX236PP. (because light kick only can combo 236PP. )
the P. 236P. LK. EX236PP. P. 236P. LK. EX236PP. P...
p.s. why EX236PP can using P for 2nd hits ~5th hits. but capcom sf3.3 must EX236PP.236P.236P.236P..
because is simple command for KB with mugen.

EX236PP when 4th hits can chain super. (like 236P when 2nd hits.)

when MXpower. 214K.(throw) can after normal or special hits when p2 is gethit state. but no MXPOWER cannot.
p.s. (all specail throw for MX chars. can using when mxpower.)
so can 214K. then normal move. then 214K. normal mvoe...etc... till MXPOWER finish.

#33  May 30, 2011, 08:12:05 am
@fido

The 100% damage combo is far from easy to do, lol. I'm already aware about the air recovery for the st.close.mk's. That's why I annotated that it wouldn't work. It's just something fun to look at.

The combo that I used on my video that LaQuak discovered is also able to be recovered on the 1st st.close mk. I've tried to get it to work like a million times before Dan recovered, but to no avail. Also, after the 2nd hit of tourou zan, the opponent can also recover unless you FASDC into a c.lp. If you hit with the 3rd Tourou Zan, the opponent cannot recover, which is why 3x Tourou Zan -> c.hk is possible.

@everyone else

I'm really looking forward to making some Yun combo videos, as he's my favorite character in 3rd Strike. Until he's released, I'll be doing more MX character exhibitions. I've done 2 Yang videos, so I think I'll try another character from the current cast of MX characters. It'll be a challenge implementing new combo's and glitches, and etc for the next character.

Outside of Yang, I've been trying to see if there's anything really outgoing about T.Hawk, but I haven't discovered anything that is out of the ordinary. I was hoping that 360+LP -> Short hop -> LP Condor Dive would work, because T.Hawks LP 360+P looks like it had ground bounce, but it doesn't. If it did, I could've done something super sexy, xD.

If you guys have any MX character that you'd like me to showcase for my next video, just let me know. I'm probably going to start my next project over the next couple of days. All that editing in the Yang video, took a lot out of me. I have new found respect for anyone who edits their videos. I forgot how many man hrs it takes to make a video stand out, with all the reviewing and tweaking.

I used Sony Vegas on my last Yang video as well, but I obviously wasn't taking advantage of some things that're only offered on Sony Vegas. That was mainly because I didn't know how to use the effects to my advantage. None of the things I used in my latest Yang Video were presets. All of it were properties I had to change in order to create that effect.

My next video might be a quick recording on what I have to Sony Vegas to achieve those effects, lol. Fraps is a memory jew monster. 5-10 min 60 frame videos are like 4 gigs a piece. After I finished the Yang project, I deleted the videos I used to edit with. I deleted about 45 gigs of fraps videos, lol.

I hope more people take the time to explore balanced characters on MUGEN, and show case what they've discovered to the world. I also hope that the quality of videos uploaded continue to get better and better with the few people that do make fighting game videos with MUGEN. When you really care about something, it shows. Fido obviously cares about the balance of his MX series character with the constant updates, so I wanna give that same respect when I showcase his characters. I want people who don't even like fighting games or play them to be like, wow, that's a really good video.

Better quality videos will bring in more people into MUGEN, and in turn will more or less make them want to create their own videos, so that more people are aware, and that more people will start playing.

I'm honestly thinking of spending about 1k USD to make a full fledged arcade cabinet just for this game, and throwing in my friends Game Store.

Buying official Street Fighter MX screenpack ! <3
#34  May 30, 2011, 10:31:42 am
  • welcome to SFMX world!
    • www.mugenchina.org
@fido

The 100% damage combo is far from easy to do, lol. I'm already aware about the air recovery for the st.close.mk's. That's why I annotated that it wouldn't work. It's just something fun to look at.

The combo that I used on my video that LaQuak discovered is also able to be recovered on the 1st st.close mk. I've tried to get it to work like a million times before Dan recovered, but to no avail. Also, after the 2nd hit of tourou zan, the opponent can also recover unless you FASDC into a c.lp. If you hit with the 3rd Tourou Zan, the opponent cannot recover, which is why 3x Tourou Zan -> c.hk is possible.

after retrun home I will test again. because I had stop the recover of all Tourou Zan
I said that the combo want to change is  MP>HP>CMK.

besides, I had finsih sagat, yun and vega.(boss)
so if yang is ok. then will upload them one by one. since someone said that I make and upload too fast,
someone said made mugen is no time limited (though I m not agree)
becasue they think I m no heart & not careful to make. but NOT. everyone know need test and debug which I cant do by me only.
like your combos MV..I never think can use your method to these combo.. it is creative and everyone also different style.
then different bug will find. (appear) I made every. chars for long time. and day by day. tell U taht this YANG. last finish and Upload  is 2008..now 2 years laster. I redo most of move and and place new MX system inside it again. add new sprite.

if U want YUN I can upload for U first. and next chars. will be SAGAT. then YUN. I m making (update) sean. last satursday & sunday cannt online. but no stop working mugen. hope faster upload for every user.
Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 10:43:03 am by lifido9999
#35  May 30, 2011, 11:28:24 am
Much appreciated, Fido. My only goal at this moment as far as MUGEN is concerned, is to assist you in testing your characters. I figured If I was going to test them, I might as well make them fun to watch so it'll convince other people to want to play your characters as well. The way I think is, we should educate as much players as we possibly can.

I agree in the uploading part. You don't want to release everything all at once. I feel the same for my videos. If I uploaded something everyday, then it will lose hype and people start to get bored because it's so frequent. While I'd be happy with all the characters being released at once time, having that feeling of something new is about to come, makes me happy as well.

Keep that factor into your schedule. I like it, and it'll be that much more appreciated when a person favorite character comes out. The characters in your MX series that I'm looking most forward to would be Yun, but I'm also looking forward to Ryu, Ken, Akuma, Sagat, Bison (Dictator), and Vega (Claw).

And yes, I would like to test Yun before the official release if that's alright with you <3

I'm not sure if you plan on creating sprites for the SFIV series characters such as C.Viper, but if you do, I look forward to her and Oni Akuma.
Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 11:37:15 am by 6ixx
#36  May 30, 2011, 05:16:36 pm
  • welcome to SFMX world!
    • www.mugenchina.org
Much appreciated, Fido. My only goal at this moment as far as MUGEN is concerned, is to assist you in testing your characters. I figured If I was going to test them, I might as well make them fun to watch so it'll convince other people to want to play your characters as well. The way I think is, we should educate as much players as we possibly can.

I agree in the uploading part. You don't want to release everything all at once. I feel the same for my videos. If I uploaded something everyday, then it will lose hype and people start to get bored because it's so frequent. While I'd be happy with all the characters being released at once time, having that feeling of something new is about to come, makes me happy as well.

Keep that factor into your schedule. I like it, and it'll be that much more appreciated when a person favorite character comes out. The characters in your MX series that I'm looking most forward to would be Yun, but I'm also looking forward to Ryu, Ken, Akuma, Sagat, Bison (Dictator), and Vega (Claw).

And yes, I would like to test Yun before the official release if that's alright with you <3

I'm not sure if you plan on creating sprites for the SFIV series characters such as C.Viper, but if you do, I look forward to her and Oni Akuma.

I had update the Yang agin. now is YANG_V04
#37  May 30, 2011, 05:45:12 pm
The link to Yang V4 is broken.
#38  May 30, 2011, 06:19:42 pm
  • welcome to SFMX world!
    • www.mugenchina.org
sorry that debug again. NOW OK! FIXED!
using 1 more hour because the bug are:

1.) using EX 236PP. then P2 in air. can 236PP again. then again and agiain til die..shit!!!
2.) some move can recover but (maybe) some chars. is no recover command. so I change to
command = "x" && command = "a"   ; this is something like SFA
command = "x" && command = "y"    ; this is KFM
3.) when MXPOWER. then 623K. when U are in air. then 3K. then landing and 623K. > air3K > 623K > air3K > will make big damage.
so decrease the damage. (though can recover in air when hit by 623K!)

#39  May 30, 2011, 06:25:01 pm
  • welcome to SFMX world!
    • www.mugenchina.org
very tied today. so tomorrow upload YUN for your test.
now makeing SEAN. have original new speciial move. like playing basketballl...
am..also is time fot me to sleep now..just 6 hours for me to sleep then go to work ...oh..shit!!!
#40  June 01, 2011, 11:58:49 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Wow, there's a lot of text, I'm not going through that. ;P

- You're supposed to use changeanim and not changeanim2 to anim 5052 in qcf+2P, otherwise there's a chance the opponent will disappear during the anim (tested VS Mai by hero).
- Sound is badly timed during qcb+P, and no sound when his foot hits the ground.
- Why using 1.0 only code if it's to load him in precompatible mode afterwards ?