YesNoOk

Udo Ji-nei Progress (Read 106297 times)

Started by Aoshi24, June 13, 2014, 11:07:32 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Udo Ji-nei Progress
#21  August 05, 2015, 01:29:47 pm
    • soulandsword.ruroken.com
Thanks man!

Sano is actually taller than Jinei. Sano is 5'10"and Jinei is 5'8". Any slight differences in height can be fixed through coding.
#22  August 08, 2015, 03:17:26 pm
  • Rurouni Fan
  • The dream is nothing yet drive us to the end.
    • www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaWlQGjKyJWoXxMR8nrea7P4R9C0JnA-_
Hmm, my bad. I forgot Sano is one of the tallest char in the anime.  :P
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Would be cool if you added that variation of Shin no Ippo from anime/Ishin Gekitouhen where the enemy freezes by his kenki, but pressing quickly a action button breaks the effect.
One day someone will rip the Inuyasha stages... Not today nor tomorrow, probably not even in this decade. But you know, someday... :')

Did you play the new
#23  August 19, 2015, 12:24:21 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
I only see this topic now, what a dummy LOL !

Even though it's going slowly, progress is really nice. I like the originality with the Shin No Ippo variations. :)
#24  August 20, 2015, 07:48:46 pm
Thanks for the nice words man!  I got the draining idea from Spinal on KI on Xbox One and I knew it was the perfect fit for Jinei's gameplay.
#25  December 21, 2015, 04:25:38 pm
I sincerely apologize for the lack of updates. Unfortunately, I haven't had much free time to work on the project. Jinei and Misao are still in the works though so don't worry!  It may take awhile to complete with my busy schedule.

Here is a brief video of Jinei's 2 hyper moves... the Shin No Ippo Suffocation and the Hyouki No Jutsu.

Shin No Ippo Suffocation drains the opponents life for 10 seconds. It is unblockable but it only works if Jinei has higher Kenki than the opponent.

Hyouki No Jutsu gives Jinei infinite kenki. With this powerup, he can use tsunagi techniques multiple times and he can use shin no ippo freeze during a combo. His max kenki also refills his power level faster.

If you don't hear from me again, I wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
#26  December 22, 2015, 11:25:27 pm
  • Rurouni Fan
  • The dream is nothing yet drive us to the end.
    • www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaWlQGjKyJWoXxMR8nrea7P4R9C0JnA-_
DA HYPE!! :flipout: :flipout: :flipout:
I can't wait to play with him!
One day someone will rip the Inuyasha stages... Not today nor tomorrow, probably not even in this decade. But you know, someday... :')

Did you play the new
#27  December 22, 2015, 11:29:57 pm
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
Thanks for the nightmares at the end, lol.

I like the updates, hope you'll be able to see him and everything else through, and happy holidays as well. :)
This is a generic forum signature.
#28  July 04, 2016, 05:49:48 am
Hello everyone,

I know it's been a long time since the last update. I've been busy with my personal life but the project is far from dead. In fact, here is the latest preview of the Jinei beta. As you can see there are still more spriting to be done but the coding is done for the most part. Check it out!

Jinei will have low defense and attack, but he is the only character in the game that will fully utilize the Kenki system. His shin no ippo attacks have powerful effects when he has higher kenki than the opponent. Effects include power drain, poison, and even freeze opponents.

Other than shin no ippo, his primary special attack is a rekka which can be used in combos.

He will be available in the next full game update which will hopefully come out by the end of the summer. Until next time!
#29  July 08, 2016, 02:01:48 pm
    • Brazil
hats off, my friend! It's looking awesome!!