Share this topic:
Re: Admin Wars
#21  May 16, 2010, 08:24:25 pm
  • Nothing ever ends
    • Portugal
    • www.justnopoint.com/loona
#22  May 16, 2010, 08:27:19 pm
it's going to be either vans or mbh so there really isn't much of a point to this discussion
#23  May 16, 2010, 08:30:02 pm
    • UK
    • www.nnaajjmugen.tumblr.com/
One thing I was wondering is why mbh?
1. She has no experience
2. She's pretty biased
3. She hasn't show any good qualities which would be needed to be admin.

Not the best choice.
Kinda strange but I woke up today and her hand was on my ass cheek
I won't suspect anything though I'll take it she was sleeping and didn't notice
you should have flipped over slowly
#24  May 16, 2010, 08:33:19 pm
    • Argentina
    • sites.google.com/view/senseiyoda/sensei-yodas-mugen
Vans   :-*
#25  May 16, 2010, 08:34:13 pm
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
#26  May 16, 2010, 08:35:23 pm
1: she has been running a forum for several years and has been a staff member at mugen infantry. she helped shape a proposal for the improvement of mugen infantry (which as you can tell was discarded). she definitely has experience in forums.
2: please show examples
3: you probably haven't read many of her posts or even talked to her and i should just disregard your opinion because it seems to be terribly misinformed
#27  May 16, 2010, 08:35:40 pm
  • Horrible
    • Sweden
    • http://network.mugenguild.com/anjel/
To be honest, I think we need an administrator that knows PHP, HTML, CSS and stuff like that, because Valodim is the only administrator who seems to fix things, another administrator which would fix bugs or add new features would be better.
My shitty mugen stuff:
#28  May 16, 2010, 08:37:19 pm
that's a actually pretty good point
#29  May 16, 2010, 08:40:17 pm
    • UK
To be honest, I think we need an administrator that knows PHP, HTML, CSS and stuff like that, because Valodim is the only administrator who seems to fix things, another administrator which would fix bugs or add new features would be better.
Agreed.

1: she has been running a forum for several years and has been a staff member at mugen infantry. she helped shape a proposal for the improvement of mugen infantry (which as you can tell was discarded)
2: please show examples
3: you probably haven't read many of her posts or even talked to her and i should just disregard your opinion because it seems to be terribly misinformed
1. Oh, ok then. Never knew bout that  :S
2. If you look at a thread where a user and admin have two different opinions she's always been a little rude to the user and ultimately agreeing with the staff with everything. a la Shamrock, a la Iced.
3. I've read so many of her posts. Just don't reply, lol.
#30  May 16, 2010, 08:43:54 pm
  • Fuck You.
Actually she's very passive in some arguments and when she actually is arguing, she'd doing it in jest, essentially jovial trolling.

OT:Vans seems like a nice choice. But MBH does too. They're both very laid back.

I'm undecided. It's all up to you guys.
i cant count the reasons i should stay

one by one they all just fade away...

http://nero-blanco.deviantart.com/
#31  May 16, 2010, 08:44:35 pm
2. If you look at a thread where a user and admin have two different opinions she's always been a little rude to the user and ultimately agreeing with the staff with everything. a la Shamrock, a la Iced.
uh so she's biased because she agreed with staff members at some point
#32  May 16, 2010, 08:46:19 pm
  • Nothing ever ends
    • Portugal
    • www.justnopoint.com/loona
As if it isn't BLINDINGLY obvious and even the staff know it.

Quotes or deeds or it didn't happen.
Would but out of respect of that staff member, I won't because they asked me not to.

I thought you were trying to point out flaws of mine, not of other staff members. There's always PM, I'm curious, since all staff positions I ever had were by invitation, never asked for any.

Anyway, regardless of Vans or MBH, I'd just prefer Sepp to keep some position in there.
#33  May 16, 2010, 08:47:28 pm
  • A living Mugen dinossaur :)
  • 23 years of Mugen O_o
    • Brazil
    • www.brazilmugenteam.com
No it's not.

its up to you. For me, yes.

it's going to be either vans or mbh so there really isn't much of a point to this discussion

So, Vans for me. MBH has a very acid and weird sense of humor. (that would fit perfectly on the ol' MFG way, anyway)
#34  May 16, 2010, 08:47:57 pm
    • UK
Gah, I keep making mistakes in my posts  --;
What I meen is, if anyone has a different opinion to someone of the staff or someone she respects you get the instant bash 'o bot. Not saying thats a bad thing but, she does that way too much which shows she's biased.
#35  May 16, 2010, 08:51:55 pm
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
Saying MBH is a kissass would have been a much better point... at least, that's the impression I thought you had from your posts.
#36  May 16, 2010, 09:03:12 pm
    • Thailand
MBH is a troll! She's my witness!

Gah, I keep making mistakes in my posts  --;
What I meen is, if anyone has a different opinion to someone of the staff or someone she respects you get the instant bash 'o bot. Not saying thats a bad thing but, she does that way too much which shows she's biased.
Agreeing with Staff doesn't mean she's biased. Maybe, through her administrative experience at moderating a forum with people with much worse attitudes than the people here, she saw through all the bickering and perceived that ultimately, staff was right, or at least more right than wrong.

Of course she's biased. Show me someone who isn't. It's not about not having biases, it's about being aware of them, and working with them or around them. Generally, there's really no such thing as a non-biased person.
#37  May 16, 2010, 09:07:42 pm
  • what a shame
    • Iran
Vans +1 only if he agrees to it.
#38  May 16, 2010, 09:14:43 pm
  • much love to r. kelly

Couldn't that be theoretically passed down to another admin(as impractical as that may be?)

And +1 to Vans, though I'd also leave it open to discussion since:
(if he isn't working on his game anymore -- otherwise let him finish that)
#39  May 16, 2010, 09:19:33 pm
  • Horrible
    • Sweden
    • http://network.mugenguild.com/anjel/
Couldn't that be theoretically passed down to another admin(as impractical as that may be?)

Are you saying that Valodim should teach a new administrator the languages needed? That's stupid as hell. He barely have any time spending on the forum, I bet he doesn't have any time teaching someone that stuff.
My shitty mugen stuff:
Last Edit: May 16, 2010, 09:22:39 pm by Anjel
#40  May 16, 2010, 09:21:45 pm
  • much love to r. kelly
As in, giving another admin some knowledge of PHP/HTML/CSS editing. Although...like I said, that would be impractical.