YesNoOk

i GOT A Message telling me someone was trying to get my personal information (Read 2129 times)

Started by Aadmi, July 15, 2008, 08:29:23 pm
Share this topic:

Aadmi

i GOT A Message telling me someone was trying to get my personal information
#1  July 15, 2008, 08:29:23 pm
As the title said i was, refreshing the page and all of a sudden firefox tells me that someone is trying to get your personal information upon you entering the website, which i was already on just refreshing the page, i read it carefully an that basically sums up what it said, it told me i should contact the webmaster, so i am posting this here if it is of any interest to the Staff.
i clicked the option don't go to the website. now i don't know if that was this website or something else but at the time this was the only website i was refreshing.
so i post this here just in case. and give the site a heads up or something.

Cheers,RajaBoy

also can this issue be adressed?

http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=83352.0

i sent Titlin the Grett A P.M but he didn't respond.

Last Edit: July 15, 2008, 11:40:22 pm by RajaBoy
Re: i GOT A Message telling me someone was trying to get my personal information
#2  July 15, 2008, 10:35:03 pm
  • I got a PM.
I just got the same thing. FireFox told me that the page was trying to act like it was another page possible reason it gave was to get my personal info. I'm guessing there is some sort of hack happening. I didn't except the page but it makes me nervous. I might stop using this forum for a bit if it happens again.

Edit got it again. and again and again. Seems to like the religion thread a lot.

Here is what it said.

Unable to verify the identity of earendil.ath.cx as a trusted site.

Then it asks if I want to except the certificate. i don't of course.
Last Edit: July 15, 2008, 10:57:57 pm by shamrock
Re: i GOT A Message telling me someone was trying to get my personal information
#3  July 15, 2008, 10:59:04 pm
  • SNK is life
+1

weird.
#4  July 15, 2008, 11:21:11 pm
It has something to do with an image in this post.

Aadmi

#5  July 15, 2008, 11:21:35 pm
why would someoe want to Hack the Religion thread where it shows up everytime you go there? i have no idea
Last Edit: July 15, 2008, 11:37:21 pm by RajaBoy
#6  July 15, 2008, 11:24:33 pm
    • Argentina
    • furiadivina.ga
same message, and i bet same rule applies to everyone.
i dunno it could be orochi ohksy  :P
#7  July 15, 2008, 11:28:54 pm
You're getting the hacking message because an image in Jason Vasquez's post is causing it to happen.  I'm sure if someone removes it from the post everything will be fine.
#8  July 15, 2008, 11:31:20 pm
    • youtube.com/user/rdogg114
i would think so since it happened to me.
Yeah, something's wrong when even Seravy says your character's overpowered.
#9  July 15, 2008, 11:35:13 pm
yeah nothing to worry about
#10  July 15, 2008, 11:36:12 pm
  • I got a PM.
why would someoe want to Hack the Religion thread where it shows up everytime you go there? i have no idea...maybe someone who wants revenge, or something?. for being put down by the entire thread because they couldn't convince people that they are their own god,

and Franz Kafka and Anime brainwashes people.

now who could that be......?

or this strang guy above me who wants someone to click on the Link in his post seems weird... something weird is going on here definitly..

i won't click on th Link above and neither should you...it's too risky. how would he know exactly what is , and whats emitting it?

wow man hold fire. Could be anything. Let's wait before we start blasting people with; you did it because you being god and god mad because you worshiped false god's before worshiping yourself and lets bring down the golden calf so I plague you with personal info gathering certificates. Don't point fingers. You might end up a your foot in your mouth.

Aadmi

#11  July 15, 2008, 11:39:18 pm
#12  July 15, 2008, 11:41:14 pm
i will address it sometime later holy shit

Aadmi

#13  July 15, 2008, 11:50:04 pm
Last Edit: July 15, 2008, 11:58:34 pm by RajaaBoy
#14  July 15, 2008, 11:50:42 pm
there was absolutely no sarcasm in my post
#15  July 15, 2008, 11:56:41 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
PS, that was frustation at all your hurries Raja.