YesNoOk

RedDragonCats17 W.I.P.... thing. Idk. (Read 81806 times)

Started by RedDragonCats17, August 05, 2016, 05:16:45 am
Share this topic:
RedDragonCats17 W.I.P.... thing. Idk.
#1  August 05, 2016, 05:16:45 am
  • Part-Time MUGEN creator
    • USA
    • Skype - reddragoncats17
    • reddragoncats17.weebly.com/
I already introduced myself in the Introduction thingy, so i don't have to do it again in here.

Now, characters that i'm gonna work on not today, but maybe tomorrow: Ryu (Street Fighter Alpha + Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo moves) and The Shotoborg (Shadowloo Cyborg). I already got started on Ryu, but i mostly got the standard movement, i'll work on standard attacks tomorrow, since it's almost my bedtime today.

Goals for the characters: I want them to have a play style similar to Marvel Super Heroes vs. Street Fighter, so i'm going to change some things in ShinZankuro's Vs. Style template (if that's okay with him).

Characters i will work on as i get better: Ken (Street Fighter Alpha 3), Akuma, Chun Li, Sakura, Guile, Charlie, Gouken, Sagat,

Characters that require a lot of coding and aligning skills: Elena, MegaMan (Marvel vs. Capcom + Super Smash Bros moves), Dudley, MegaMan Zero

I have a whole lot of other characters that i'm planning to create, but consider these as "examples" for now.

I'm gonna code Ryu's standard moves, rip some sprites for the Cyborg, then play video games.
Re: RedDragonCats17 W.I.P.... thing. Idk.
#2  August 06, 2016, 11:22:05 pm
    • USA
Just so you know, i'm just filling up my roster. Gonna be a while when i feel like coding Ryu again.
#3  August 09, 2016, 01:32:25 am
    • USA
Oh boy, the Shoryuken....
#4  August 09, 2016, 02:19:05 am
    • USA
#5  August 09, 2016, 10:34:19 pm
    • USA
Alright, guys. I still have to add in some supers, but once i get his win animations and guarding animations, i'm going to put him into Google Drive so that you can download him. You will notice a lot of bugs into him, and i don't know how to fix them, i'm a noob creator, so i'm giving him to you guys as a testing beta.
#6  August 10, 2016, 02:52:30 am
    • USA
Lemme change that, I also need to add in the hit sparks and adjust them so that they'll match Ryu's fist and feet. And is anyone following this topic at all? I am posting screenshots, but i don't have a YouTube account (I will make, idk when), so i can't make any gameplays.
#7  August 10, 2016, 03:08:59 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
I moved this here because you need either a picture or video of your character playing in Mugen to be a wip
#8  August 10, 2016, 10:22:10 pm
    • USA
Oh, okay. I already posted a picture of my Ryu and POTS' Shin Akuma in my Yoshi's Island stage, so i guess this is a W.I.P.

I'm almost done with him anyway, so it doesn't matter where this topic goes. If someone's following this, that's a good thing to me. Once Ryu and Yoshi's Island are done, i'm gonna prepare some more sprites for Shotoborg, then edit a character, KY Shanxi's Bowser to be exact.

Alright guys, I'm uploading him into Google Drive right now, so if you want him, PM me or find a way to contact me and i'll send him to you. You will see the sprite folders that i have for him, i didn't delete them because he's not 100% finished, i'm giving him to you guys so that you can help me out, test him, and give me ways to make him the way i want him to be.

He's ready to be passed. I uploaded him in 4Shared instead of Google Drive, because he apparently won't upload properly, not as multiple files. So if you guys want him, PM me, or contact me and I'll give you a link.

Well, i can't make the stage longer than this, but that's okay. Now to adjust the background.
Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 02:21:30 am by Iced
#9  August 11, 2016, 02:11:10 am
    • USA
By the way, i don't know how to upload images. If you guys would like to show me how to upload photos instead of addresses, i would appreciate that.
#10  August 11, 2016, 02:22:38 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Edited your posts, avoid double or triple posting if you can.

In order to add an image use the third icon on the posting panel ( first icon is emoticons, second one is youtube, third one is images! )
#11  August 11, 2016, 02:30:53 am
    • USA
#12  August 11, 2016, 02:32:59 am
    • USA
Edited your posts, avoid double or triple posting if you can.

In order to add an image use the third icon on the posting panel ( first icon is emoticons, second one is youtube, third one is images! )

Edit: Wait a minute, i think i know what to do.
Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 02:34:22 am by RedDragonCats17
#13  August 11, 2016, 02:34:41 am
    • USA
Good luck with this. Love the motivation.
#14  August 11, 2016, 03:11:38 am
    • USA
Aight, added in the question mark blocks, now it's time for a audience.
#15  August 11, 2016, 04:19:26 am
    • USA
#16  August 11, 2016, 05:11:09 am
    • USA
Calling it quits for tonight, stay tuned for more updates. Also, i need help on some things:

1: This is simple, really. I want to get Noembelu and Fevrier by Pullo, but whenever i extract them both using 7zip, they'll miss their CNS and CMD. Do you guys have them?

2: My lifebars are REALLY bugging me, they're supposed to be for 640x480 resolutions, but they're still small after i changed the resolution. What's going on?

3: Whenever i selected Juano16's MK2 Sub-Zero, i immediately get a error. It has something to do with his AI activator or something like that. Do you guys know what's going on?

4: I'm trying to change Gouki's stance using Shao-San's sprites, but whenever i inserted his palette to the sprite, the background color becomes a little darker. What do i do?
Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 06:04:26 am by RedDragonCats17
#17  August 11, 2016, 11:04:00 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Its easier to get answers to specific questions like those in dedicated threads in help brorigami.
Glad to see your enthusiasm tho. :)
#18  August 11, 2016, 09:40:33 pm
    • USA
Good evening, guys. No updates on the stage yet, still looking for more audience members (Koopas and Yoshi's to be exact), but i'm going to give you a link to my Ryu right here so that you can help me fix my flaws and make him a true MvC quality character, if you guys have codes that should fix ALL of his specials, give it to me and i'll put it in. Here's the link: http://www.4shared.com/zip/kSbEaR3fce/Ryu.html
#19  August 12, 2016, 12:46:36 am
    • USA
#20  August 12, 2016, 05:04:59 am
    • USA
The stage is released, and i just downloaded and extracted Bowser, so now i ask you this: What should i change in him? I want to make 2 different modes, Regular mode and Boss mode. Kinda similar to Gouki in Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo, but instead of Gouki and Street Fighter, it's Bowser and MUGEN. So what should i change in his CNS, CMD, or anything in him?