YesNoOk

A link to 2Dee4Ever's CVSU that isn't MEGA (Read 4312 times)

Started by Macaulyn97, June 19, 2019, 06:16:20 am
A link to 2Dee4Ever's CVSU that isn't MEGA
#1  June 19, 2019, 06:16:20 am
    • Brazil
Re: A link to 2Dee4Ever's CVSU that isn't MEGA
#2  June 19, 2019, 11:01:16 am
    • USA
You probably aren't going to get any public help with this, assuming someone hasn't already pm'd you, but if they didn't that's just how they do it here, to not acknowledge me directly.

I did a quick google search as I remember someone else having an issue with mega long while ago. Is it region based? I can only surmise.
http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/cvs-universe-link-170842.msg2192843.html#msg2192843
Mediafire's data limit isn't as high as mega and I don't pay for either.

The alternative method, all of it is on MA, some guy uploaded everything & they keep putting my name on everything (annoying as hell)
These may be more updated than others, but I've never released more than 4 characters ever, expect things to be incomplete as they upload just to have something new and pots style as you know.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

btw
The KOF one is still on the onedrive, I never deleted it.
#3  June 19, 2019, 12:01:45 pm
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
You can get large mega files through jdownloader. It's what I use when mega files are over 1gb.
#4  June 19, 2019, 01:16:40 pm
    • USA
I also recommend just getting this. Its a similar compilation filled with characters from the same build/MA without having to worry about setting up Ikemen etc as it uses mugen. It may be 1.1 though, not sure.

Remember this was before the new updates etc, no options, arcade or anything like that on vanilla Ikemen. I vaguely remember you saying something about not having a powerful pc, mugen may be the better option in this instance. If you don't have OpenGL, definitely a no go.

#5  June 19, 2019, 05:13:33 pm
    • Brazil
Thank you! I'll take a look on both.