YesNoOk

Laser beam question (Read 3573 times)

Started by eishiba, June 15, 2019, 02:04:48 am
Share this topic:
Re: Laser beam question
#21  June 18, 2019, 05:51:28 pm
    • USA
Thats not working either. Whats peoples thoughts on fighter factory ultimate? I downloaded that and it looks like all ill have to add is ALL of my sprites but if it saves everything it might be worth it. My old version was the virtual tek version.

Don't let the name fool you.  What you want is FF3 Studio.

Ignore FF Ultimate
So I downloaded the studio version and its very odd. Adding more than one sprite at a time causes they to get mysteriously out of order which doesnt help for doing my laser but I guess since its saving my work I can survive.  Is projhitanim what you use to put your animation ID number for when the projectile hits the opponent and blows up or sparks or whatever?
#22  June 18, 2019, 06:44:12 pm
  • Robotics Engineer
    • USA
    • altoiddealer@gmail.com
@eishiba: you should bookmark these pages, if you haven't already!

State Controller Reference
Trigger Reference

projhitanim = anim_no (int)
Specifies the animation action number to play when the projectile hits the opponent. Defaults to -1 (no change in animation) if omitted.

So to answer your question, yes, it is the anim it will change to when it hits the opponent.

#23  June 19, 2019, 07:23:44 am
    • USA
@eishiba: you should bookmark these pages, if you haven't already!

State Controller Reference
Trigger Reference

projhitanim = anim_no (int)
Specifies the animation action number to play when the projectile hits the opponent. Defaults to -1 (no change in animation) if omitted.

So to answer your question, yes, it is the anim it will change to when it hits the opponent.

I have this set to an ID animation i made but it doesnt play.