YesNoOk

Mistress Andrea - An Original Character W.I.P. (Read 6857 times)

Started by ami7mina, October 23, 2007, 09:12:53 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Mistress Andrea - An Original Character W.I.P.
#41  November 14, 2007, 05:22:49 pm
Thank you all for the comments, anyway, I haven't done anything since the crouch and stand guard, I got sick. But, I'm working on it.

To be honest, FOR NOW.. I just like her to have a basic short 3-4 hit combo some short projectile and some shoryuken aka street fighter moves just keep it simple then I'll make new moves as she updates.

CONS for now:
-her back animation and her forward animation is the same cause I still don't know which will go with which.
- I don't know how to make an ouch move. Or how will she trip if someone kicks her low.

I'll still be making her crouch guard, and the rest
(I really think the second gif I showed (the projectiley one should be a grab) or something.

Anyway, I'll jsut keep you updated. I'm still thinking about recoloring her eyes for palette purposes.
Mistress Andrea - 1.10% [img resized=1 width= height=]http://www.geocities.com/ami7mina/mas.gif[/img]
(If someone could help me just leave me a message, I have never coded mugen before but I think I'm good at making sprites.)
#42  November 18, 2007, 09:32:49 pm
  • TYRANNOSAURUS
    • Canada
    • mugenguild.com/mi2
wow!
umm, well then, as for the codes, that would be fun:)
curiosity got me to watch a couple of vids too...
ewww...they didnt seem too bad until they did their supers...
hmm, eyes eh?
so you know how to make palletes?
good job!
i'd recommend one special in the first release though,
some sort of weapon or something:)
good luck to the both of you,
ill also work on some anti-slime project
XD
#43  November 19, 2007, 03:08:46 am
  • It's not furry you goons, it's anthro! ANTHRO!
I'd say the simplest anti - xxx code is to give your character a 1-hit KO move that activates as soon as the fight starts, but of course it's only triggered if the opponent is a specified character.

As for Andrea's tripping animation. If you can't figure it out on your own, use another character for reference. You could even use a similar pose to Kung-fu man.
A magical force-field surrounding a brick in an iron vault...even if the security is breached, the thieves are bound to be disappointed.
#44  November 22, 2007, 09:57:47 pm
  • TYRANNOSAURUS
    • Canada
    • mugenguild.com/mi2
oh my,
well, it seems like an unnecessary add-on,
though definitely worth it:)
although, i must admit, whoever programmed slime/kuromaru are definitely experts
by the way ami7mina, when the sprites are done, you can edit them onto KFM using Fighter Factory and/or MCM, so you can get a feeling for the codes, and then make your own files after:)
#45  December 09, 2007, 05:11:27 am
  • T.G. "Thunder God" Xenomic
    • USA
    • Skype - shinxenomic@hotmail.com
    • http://network.mugenguild.com/xenomic/
Very impressive! Not bad for a first time I must say!

And yeah, I wouldn't worry too much about some coding (like the anti-Slime/Kuromaru codes) until later on down the road, if you decide to put them in.

Good luck with her! She looks promising!

(P.S.: Who would ever make those 2 perverts to begin with? Seriously....)