NIggah Ryu (Read 34122 times)

Started by RapeT0idz, August 30, 2007, 06:07:31 am
Share this topic:
Re: NIggah Ryu
#21  August 30, 2007, 06:50:21 am
    • Peru
#22  August 30, 2007, 06:50:43 am
W/e.  If ppl can't see why this is kinda offensive to me, no need for me to post anymore.  No, I'm not being forced to d/l it, but the fact that its a word born from hate is what gets me, yet ppl use it freely.  Anyway, I'm done.  Probably named him that looking for a reaction, and in this case, he got one....
Don't give up dude.  Anyone who let's mere (name-calling) words get to them doesn't deserve to have their oppinion heard.  If they bitch, ignore them.  I haven't even played your shit yet, and I still think it's awesome.  I'm also going to go download every other racist themed character in existence of mugen history and have them all fight to the death.

*spear*  GET THE FUCK OVER HERE!!!!

U do that
#23  August 30, 2007, 06:54:49 am
  • Muay Thai drunk?
W/e.  If ppl can't see why this is kinda offensive to me, no need for me to post anymore.  No, I'm not being forced to d/l it, but the fact that its a word born from hate is what gets me, yet ppl use it freely.  Anyway, I'm done.  Probably named him that looking for a reaction, and in this case, he got one....
Don't give up dude.  Anyone who let's mere (name-calling) words get to them doesn't deserve to have their oppinion heard.  If they bitch, ignore them.  I haven't even played your shit yet, and I still think it's awesome.  I'm also going to go download every other racist themed character in existence of mugen history and have them all fight to the death.

U do that
Lenny Bruce said:
it's the suppression of the word that gives it the power, the violence, the viciousness.
#24  August 30, 2007, 07:01:19 am
  • My surname is not Foster, FYI.

U do that
*slaps head*

For whatever reason, I thought you were the original poster (thread maker) and had been supporting you blindly.

I'm not telling you you should GTFO, I'm saying the only thing you should "GET PAST" is the idea that offensive words are worth blowing up over.  They are nothing but......offensive words.  They do nothing.  Would you be as pissed at me if I called you an idiot?  Childish?  Stupid?  Retarded?  Moron?  Dufus?  Dingus?  Dope?  Jackass?  Wierdo?  Wacky?  Wimp?  Fool or foolish?  Probably not, with some of those...  But if I called you nigger, I ring your bell, huh?  Just think about it.

Oh, and a lot of those words were born from hate as well, and they've been around for a LOT LONGER than Nigger.

God Bless :2shy:
Good news for all of you.

I'm banned forever.

Please, just let the ban quietly pass and whatever you do, I beg you, DO NOT CHEER. Do not celebrate that you've won about the fact that I'm banned forever. Let it slide, PLEASE DO NOT CHEER. Don't cause me to shitpost again. I didn't even recall making a shitty post before I got perma'd. I hated this forum anyway. It doesn't even feel I'm taking part in a MUGEN forum.

Well, ungoodbye to you all and I hope you all burn in hell.

- Peter
Last Edit: August 30, 2007, 07:04:04 am by Sol Badguy Z
#25  August 30, 2007, 07:06:21 am
 ._.

[size=2pt]i have to admit Those Hadoukens look funky-fresh[/size] :afro:
#26  August 30, 2007, 07:08:59 am
In-case no-one noticed in the OPs post:

Real mature ::)

DMK

#27  August 30, 2007, 07:12:28 am
  • 141⅔% chance of winning
    • USA
    • www.twitch.tv/ThisbeDMK
#28  August 30, 2007, 07:13:46 am
#29  August 30, 2007, 07:20:01 am
  • DAT SAX
BTW it is definitely P.o.t.s. Ryu with an afro and funky-fresh hadoukens.

Only P.o.t.s.' Ryu has that portrait.

Minus the afro.

~*The Last Quincy*~         ~Sig by [TempesT]
My MUGEN shit:
MvC2 Tron Bonne, MvC Kim Kaphwan, Barns (Destruction Desire),
and Burai Yamamoto (Arranged)
#30  August 30, 2007, 07:22:43 am
In-case no-one noticed in the OPs post:

Real mature ::)
Does that say Gay Chocolate Niggah Ryu??  Even the more funny! XD

If it's going to be like that.

This needs to be moved.
It needs not.  This has every right to be here.  Unless there's something I don't wanna see happening with this chara like, I dunno, him dropping his pants and *&%^*$%^$, then I still have no problem with it, and neither should you.

I'm banned forever.

Please, just let the ban quietly pass and whatever you do, I beg you, DO NOT CHEER. Do not celebrate that you've won about the fact that I'm banned forever. Let it slide, PLEASE DO NOT CHEER. Don't cause me to shitpost again. I didn't even recall making a shitty post before I got perma'd. I hated this forum anyway. It doesn't even feel I'm taking part in a MUGEN forum.

- Peter

DMK

#31  August 30, 2007, 07:24:38 am
  • 141⅔% chance of winning
    • USA
    • www.twitch.tv/ThisbeDMK
Isn't it though trying to be offensive?

I mean useing the "N" word like that wasn't as bad but nor did I pay attention to the rest.

I'm just one offended by this stuff and nor am I African American.
#32  August 30, 2007, 07:28:32 am
  • Yume De Aetara fanboy of the highest caliber!
    • www.esnips.com/user/urzaspalettes
Why not add all the stereotypes (UrzaTheOtaku's Great, Great Grandfather had the Jungle Fever).

For a taunt, have him bring out and eat a slice of watermelon.

By the way, Nigger is a laughable word. Every time I hear it I have a good chuckle.

Ecchi, it calls to me...
#33  August 30, 2007, 07:28:43 am
  • Three times thicker font than a normal user.

I mean useing the "N" word like that wasn't as bad but nor did I pay attention to the rest.

I hate it when people refer to black people as "African American". Unless the guy *is* from Africa, and resides in America. In that case, I don't mind. But if white people can be called white people, black people can be called black people.
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.
#34  August 30, 2007, 07:35:38 am

Okay, alright.... Let's pretend this guy is really trying to piss someone off.  So what?  Why is it your problem?  Oh right, it's not.  Don't worry about it.  You're offended because you want to be.

I hate it when people refer to black people as "African American". Unless the guy *is* from Africa, and resides in America. In that case, I don't mind. But if white people can be called white people, black people can be called black people.

You see, DMK?  Now you just opened a can of worms inadvertantly.  Are you gonna man up, and tell him it's a free world, or are you gonna cop out and apologize for speaking E N G L I S H, yet wording it in a way that some random guy on the internet would find offensive?  This guy's post is a perfect satire of yours and anyone else who would draw offense.  Should we just shut down operation every time someone decides they're offended by something?  We might as well live in a real life Harrison Burgeron, and if you think for a SECOND, that that kind of life is acceptable, you should kill yourself.  No, it's not the 4chan in me talking, I mean, just go off yourself right now, because real life aint getting any better.

To further my point....You know what, I find it offensive that people find words offensive.  Please ban everyone.

I'm banned forever.

- Peter
Last Edit: August 30, 2007, 07:37:52 am by Sol Badguy Z
#35  August 30, 2007, 07:38:18 am
Nigga plz :-*

I'm banned forever.

- Peter
#36  August 30, 2007, 07:40:59 am
Oh shit nigga, I'm sorry.... =O

I'm banned forever.

- Peter
#37  August 30, 2007, 07:41:23 am
  • You know it!
    • viewtiful9.blog124.fc2.com/
In before dump?
WOO! WOO! WOO!
PSN / XBLA - ViewtifulSuxx
#38  August 30, 2007, 07:42:43 am
  • Three times thicker font than a normal user.
I'm not offended. But, in all honesty, why should I be referred to as "African American" when I'm not African?
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.
#39  August 30, 2007, 07:43:09 am
If the moderator most likely (or the one that's deciding) to "dump" this actually reads what's being said and adheres to logic, no, you're not "in".

I'm banned forever.

- Peter
#40  August 30, 2007, 07:44:25 am
I'm not offended. But, in all honesty, why should I be referred to as "African American" when I'm not African?
I was just using the way you phrased your reply as an example.  But yeah, I get what you're saying, I don't get that notion either.

I was going by the idea.....what if you WERE offended?  Now this guy has to tip toe around everything he says to you in order not to offend you, and that's just not right.

I'm banned forever.

- Peter
Last Edit: August 30, 2007, 07:46:49 am by Sol Badguy Z