NIggah Ryu (Read 34176 times)

Started by RapeT0idz, August 30, 2007, 06:07:31 am
Share this topic:
Re: NIggah Ryu
#41  August 30, 2007, 08:05:11 am
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
By the way, Nigger is a laughable word. Every time I hear it I have a good chuckle.

you need to be put out and shot.....
#42  August 30, 2007, 09:00:36 am
  • My surname is not Foster, FYI.
By the way, Nigger is a laughable word. Every time I hear it I have a good chuckle.

Ignoring everything said, huh?

Shut up nigga.
Good news for all of you.

I'm banned forever.

Please, just let the ban quietly pass and whatever you do, I beg you, DO NOT CHEER. Do not celebrate that you've won about the fact that I'm banned forever. Let it slide, PLEASE DO NOT CHEER. Don't cause me to shitpost again. I didn't even recall making a shitty post before I got perma'd. I hated this forum anyway. It doesn't even feel I'm taking part in a MUGEN forum.

Well, ungoodbye to you all and I hope you all burn in hell.

- Peter
#43  August 30, 2007, 09:15:55 am
  • WHat NIggah?
Niggah isn't a derogatory term NIGGER is. Also adding a spear chucking move  :sugoi: and maybe a "gay niggers from outer space" related move. I'll keep you guys updated.
#44  August 30, 2007, 09:25:04 am
I'm not offended. But, in all honesty, why should I be referred to as "African American" when I'm not African?
a beaner will always be a beaner a white guy will always be a white guy an african will always be african,
it dont fuxin matter if ure born in spain ure blood is till african.

#45  August 30, 2007, 09:39:31 am

I'm banned forever.

Please, just let the ban quietly pass and whatever you do, I beg you, DO NOT CHEER. Do not celebrate that you've won about the fact that I'm banned forever. Let it slide, PLEASE DO NOT CHEER. Don't cause me to shitpost again. I didn't even recall making a shitty post before I got perma'd. I hated this forum anyway. It doesn't even feel I'm taking part in a MUGEN forum.

- Peter
#46  August 30, 2007, 09:54:16 am
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
The politically correct term to describe black people is... black. African American is now deemed offensive, according to my work code.
#47  August 30, 2007, 09:57:51 am
My eyes are really fucked up lately....I'm reading shit that ain't there....  Thought he said "from spain, your blood is afrikan", losing all humor upon reread.  :(

I'm banned forever.

- Peter
#48  August 30, 2007, 03:58:16 pm

I always shine!
#49  August 30, 2007, 04:02:30 pm
  • Three times thicker font than a normal user.
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.

DMK

#50  August 30, 2007, 05:52:41 pm
  • 141⅔% chance of winning
    • USA
    • www.twitch.tv/ThisbeDMK
Bah, delete the post.

I was just trying to be straight foward.

I understand most may not like thos nor care.

A better choice of words could of been alot better for the character though. >_>
#51  August 30, 2007, 06:18:30 pm
    • USA
    • https://www.facebook.com/Djk6DraggedNChopped
This reminds me of nigga ball z

#52  August 30, 2007, 06:21:44 pm
  • Mysterio! Do the Hustle!!!!
All of his damage effects and hadukens remind me of purple drink...  mmm I want some of that purple drink

FYI, it's a coyote... not a wolf f00! :Mr-T:
*Orton Poses*
\_O__/

blunted

#53  August 30, 2007, 07:17:42 pm
Niggah isn't a derogatory term NIGGER is. Also adding a spear chucking move  :sugoi: and maybe a "gay niggers from outer space" related move. I'll keep you guys updated.
:ninja:

* blunted googles nigga ball z hoping not to get something undesirable

[size=1pt]needs black ken striker.[/size]
#54  August 31, 2007, 12:43:25 am
  • FUCK YOUR FACE. ;-)
    • www.mugenfreeforall.com
Hell ya Nigga
#55  August 31, 2007, 01:03:08 am
  • Yume De Aetara fanboy of the highest caliber!
    • www.esnips.com/user/urzaspalettes

Already been shot. I have the .40 bullet on a chain around my neck.

Nigger, nigger, "Nigga". It's only an outdated word. I use it with my black friends. 1/16th Black, 1/4 Cherokee, 1/8 Irish.
I never know what to place on the forms that say "Race".

What are you going to do for his win poses?

Ecchi, it calls to me...
#56  August 31, 2007, 01:06:51 am
whoa! thats not something you see everyday.

i give you props diffinately something i want to try out.
#57  August 31, 2007, 01:24:41 am
  • FUCK YOUR FACE. ;-)
    • www.mugenfreeforall.com

Already been shot. I have the .40 bullet on a chain around my neck.

Nigger, nigger, "Nigga". It's only an outdated word. I use it with my black friends. 1/16th Black, 1/4 Cherokee, 1/8 Irish.
I never know what to place on the forms that say "Race".

What are you going to do for his win poses?

People need to stop taking the word Nigger Personaly.... Its not a Racial Word. It means Ignorant... Look in the Dictionary.
Niggah please - Beanah who? *snaps fingers in circles*
#58  August 31, 2007, 03:43:06 am
  • SNK is life
I'm not offended. But, in all honesty, why should I be referred to as "African American" when I'm not African?
a beaner will always be a beaner a white guy will always be a white guy an african will always be african,it dont fuxin matter if ure born in spain ure blood is till african.
Quote of the century
Warning. THIS IS THE STUPIDEST ARGUMENT I'M EVER GONNA JUMP INTO

Black will be black, really, skin color is objective.

White will be stupid because, well, that's just the way it is. If you don't believe me, watch more MTV.

But Beaners ... are what? poor people? Cuz I'm Mexican AND WHAT THE FUCK?! I MOTHERFUCKING HATE EATING BEANS, THAT COMMENT WAS MOTHERFUCKING OFFENSIVE TO ALL OF US NON-BEAN-EATERS!

I'd rather have mashed potatoes, like in Spain... and I don't see nobody calling any spaniard a POTATOER D00D.

Shit, I'm pissed.
#59  August 31, 2007, 03:58:45 am
  • Laugh it up
    • USA
i really cant wait for this looks fun as hell and really fun  :sugoi:
#60  August 31, 2007, 04:16:20 am
  • Video Game Veteran
  • Can you do it? SUREYOUCAN!
    • USA
    • gcnmario.free.fr