YesNoOk

Blade Art's rights (Read 11173 times)

Started by Sepp, September 02, 2007, 02:31:58 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Blade Art's rights
#21  September 04, 2007, 10:11:13 am
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
By failing at life, you have become a failure. COOL!!!

TempesT logic > you
you can't mixup a blind man, and you can't out think a brick ~skisonic
Street fighting is all about analysis, prediction, and reaction. That's it.

#22  September 04, 2007, 10:13:55 am
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
This thread is seriously diverting people from making palettes for my Toad.

#23  September 04, 2007, 10:14:43 am
  • Notorious Procrastinator
  • Proudly banned from /r/mugen
    • USA
It's times like this, where I wish I still had my title.
Do the deed, then relinquish it.
#24  September 04, 2007, 10:15:22 am
  • Double-Crosser
    • USA
The only deed you will be doing is giving Toad a Toadette palette.
#25  September 04, 2007, 10:19:53 am
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
I just noticed the topic :omg:

Is it not asking if we should ban him or not? If that's the case, I'm pretty sure everyone (yes even himself) would like to see Blade Art banned.

Since logic doesn't work with this fellow, one has to go down to his level.
#26  September 04, 2007, 10:20:26 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Blade Art: STOP BEING A HUMONGOUS we are dumb fucks spamming this site for ten years, and either...start contributing, keep playing or I don't know, do anything but shut the hell up.
Note that this thread was started by an admin of this forum (Not one of *gasp* KFM's lackeys!), apparently you're not very smart, since you're giving him more reasons to kick you out, use your brain, stop flamming (especially in this very thread!).
#27  September 04, 2007, 10:22:32 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
* Cybaster points to Kyouya Garyuu's avatar.
#28  September 04, 2007, 10:32:41 am
  • Notorious Procrastinator
  • Proudly banned from /r/mugen
    • USA
#29  September 04, 2007, 10:33:02 am
  • Double-Crosser
    • USA
THAT IS FULL OF SUCK UNACCEPTABLE
#30  September 04, 2007, 10:35:19 am
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
Make your own damn palettes you silly Leprechaun

Re: Since logic doesn't work with this fellow, one has to go down to his level.
#31  September 04, 2007, 10:35:41 am
  • It's over! We won!
    • SITE BANNED
Blade Art: STOP BEING A HUMONGOUS we are dumb fucks spamming this site for ten years, and either...start contributing, keep playing or I don't know, do anything but shut the hell up.
Note that this thread was started by an admin of this forum (Not one of *gasp* KFM's lackeys!), apparently you're not very smart, since you're giving him more reasons to kick you out, use your brain, stop flamming (especially in this very thread!).
And you stop flaming, idiot! :sugoi:

It was started by an admin but it has degenerated into a taunting/flaming thread mostly because of KFM's lackeys, and you surely realize you do participate to this taunting/flaming degeneration, don't you?  :S
SITE BANNED DUE TO ADFLY USE
#32  September 04, 2007, 10:37:36 am
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
KFM's lackies? No, I dont think so. I hate KFM, but you have surpassed the stupidity meter with your incredibly low intelligence level. Which, in turn, makes me hate you more! =D

#33  September 04, 2007, 10:39:28 am
  • It's over! We won!
    • SITE BANNED
KFM's lackies? No, I dont think so. I hate KFM, but you have surpassed the stupidity meter with your incredibly low intelligence level. Which, in turn, makes me hate you more! =D
What? You hate KFM? Then we ought to be friends!  :sugoi:
*hugs*
SITE BANNED DUE TO ADFLY USE
#34  September 04, 2007, 10:40:44 am
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME YOU GREASY SNAKE SON OF A BITCH!! I HATE HIM FOR DIFFERENT REASONS THAN YOU, CUNTBAG!!!

#35  September 04, 2007, 10:41:05 am
  • Double-Crosser
    • USA
Make your own damn palettes you silly Leprechaun

Will Ferrell said:
Go back to your home on whore island you smelly pirate hooker.

>:(

Also lol denial @ TempesT

Also here's my Bladeart impression: "ARGH WE WIN KFM AND HIS LACKEYS BOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
Last Edit: September 04, 2007, 10:44:17 am by Jangoren
#36  September 04, 2007, 10:44:47 am
"With ignorance and arrogance, success is assured."
~Mark Twain
Sig by TempesT
#37  September 04, 2007, 12:17:43 pm
  • can see your halo
    • Germany
    • Skype - panchasell
    • www.mugenguild.com/
I doubt I will be banned since that's exactly what KFM wants.
He no longer has the influence to have me banned on this board.

By requesting a ban, you just made sure it won't happen.  8)

?___?

I request this thread to be locked as it turned into a baiting & flame thread.  --;

?! You're strange.

Several people told you to stop with your somehow uniquely disruptive behavior. I even sent you a PM and threatened a possible ban so you could not help and ignore all of that and just put it away as the confused ramblings of your stalking enemies.

In return, instead of saying something about your behavior present and most importantly, future, you complain publically that I was trying to oppress your right of free speech with that PM...

That gets you this topic in order to clear everything up and decide what to do, and all you write in it are two kinds of posts:

1) I'M IMMORTAL NOW AND YOU HAVE NO POWER, KFM
2) everybody tries to anger me so I try me best to irritate them back, plz lock this topic it sucks

If that's how you are I don't see how this can work out in the long run. The only time you even hinted at possibly being to blame a bit for something was when TDS said that even he had warned you in the past and you said

If you warned me, then I certainly deserved it  ;P
I don't remember about it tho.  ;P

All that's keeping me from taking away your right to post is that I'd hate to do it if you didn't even realizing that this was at stake.

So, you're about to be banned. Judging from your posts it seems unlikely to me that you can change your behavior to a less irritating one for a longer period of time if you wanted to, but worst of all you haven't even shown any will to do so.

The underlying friction is not gonna go away just by locking this topic.

You get one more post in this topic, Blade Art. The situation seems very very hard for you to still get out of by now, but we're not in a hurry to ban you, can still do that after your next post. Your turn.
"Several times now, Achamian thought he had glimpsed golden haloes about Kellhus's hands. He found himself envying those, such as Proyas, who claimed to see them all the time."
--R. Scott Bakker
The Thousandfold Thought (2006)
#38  September 04, 2007, 02:00:32 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Wow Sepp, I applaud. I had intentions of banning once I got to the end of this thread then I read yet another chance from you.

@ Blade Art: In the event you don't understand why even me and Sepp are getting on to you, let's use a fighting game example.

You come over to play SF with someone. You win. So you gloat hysterically. Over and over and over. Till even people not playing are getting annoyed...

Granted that's not completely this situation since nobody "won anything" at this forum but it's the best I could come up with immediately after waking up :P
#39  September 04, 2007, 02:17:44 pm
but it has degenerated into a taunting/flaming thread mostly because of KFM's lackeys
He's wrong. If he pulled the same thing with a different issue, he would've got the same reaction. Ban plz.
Against him personally.
Do want his ban.
I doubt I will be banned since that's exactly what KFM wants.
He no longer has the influence to have me banned on this board.
Sorry Cobra, but I couldn't give a shit about you as long as you're not in my hair.
LMAO, still talking as if you're doing the rule? But guess what? You don't!  :sugoi:
I lose? LMAO, seems like in your depressed state, you can no longer differenciate lose from win.  :sugoi:
You delete all your post and auto ban yourself because you have no life, and come back 1 day later to troll because you have no life. How about you GTFO of our community already?  :sugoi:
Hint : look at
-the poster
-the timestamp
The flames that followed afterward were made by nobody of KFM's "gang".
Seems to me that you're the one doing the flamebait here. And, the topic was asking whether you should or not be banned, people answered by "yes" - and those people are definitely not "KFM's lackeys".

Conclusion : PIME TARADOX
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#40  September 04, 2007, 02:34:21 pm
  • I never really was on your side.
    • www.mugenguild.com/~davidgee
Hahaha, what is this? You're all **** ** disapproved!

(Excluding Sepp, Just No Point, and Cybaster, to cover my ass.)