YesNoOk

Dungeon Fighter Online (DFO) Discussion. (Read 192103 times)

Started by Navana, September 16, 2012, 08:47:31 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Dungeon Fighter Online (DFO) Discussion.
#161  February 02, 2016, 11:53:21 pm
  • Professional Procrastinator
  • Roman Numerals and Decimals should never mix.
    • USA
Looks like Shadow Dancer this Month as well.
#162  February 04, 2016, 05:59:49 pm
  • stillRetired.
  • Formerly Known As Genesis
    • USA
    • www.mediafire.com/folder/7j1slkpa7lm0w/Public_Works
Shadow Dancer came out one year ago around that time
#163  February 08, 2016, 06:51:03 am
  • stillRetired.
    • USA
Every version of King's Ruin hurts on my Kaiser.
#164  February 15, 2016, 10:04:17 pm
    • USA
https://www.facebook.com/dfoglobal/photos/a.491544004306383.1073741828.477239829070134/815687778558669/?type=3
Greetings ‪#‎DFO‬ fans.

As I announced earlier on last ExStream, She is coming very soon! You all know who SHE is right?

Silent, yet lethal. She is born to kill.

If you want to know more about her, please join our official Stream event on this Friday!

Yes! ExStream is online this week. As always,we will be previewing upcoming updates' information faster than any other!

I will be posting another head up later with detailed schedules.

Shadow Dancer on the 23rd.
#165  February 17, 2016, 08:11:27 am
  • stillRetired.
    • USA
Hello ‪#‎DFO‬ adventurers!

We all know you guys are always thirsty for new adventures, and we are here to re-hydrate you! It's time for Mirror Arad!
smile emoticon

On upcoming patch on next Tuesday, Mirror Arad will be updated. A place where Powerful Energies and Endless Eternities flourish...

Are you guys all ready to venture though the land of prosperity?

By the way, if you know the world before the Great Metastasis, you will notice familiar faces once again!
Looks like Mirror Arad is coming with SD too.
#166  February 19, 2016, 05:39:32 am
    • USA
https://www.reddit.com/r/DFO/comments/46ihqt/confirmations_on_the_feb_18th_dfog_stream/
    Mirror Arad and Coliseum are coming on Tuesday.
    Elven Knight and Kunoichi will be able to PvP after Tuesday's maintenance.
    Emergency Maintenence tonight at 10PM PST and will last three hours. More details here.
    New statless avatars will be released with Coliseum.
    Hell in the Coliseum event coming. Merchandise will be rewarded to players who play the most in Colesium. Top player will get 10,000 stamps too.
    Shadow Dancer is delayed by two weeks. A preparation event will take place instead.
    Attendance event that is very cute coming on Tuesday with a bear reward.
    Grinding machine event where you grind unwanted materials into the machine to give you meteors coming. Likely similar to this event.
#167  February 22, 2016, 07:58:50 am
  • stillRetired.
    • USA

Greetings #DFO Adventurers!

Starting from tomorrow, get ready for the grand arrival! Shadow Dancer is coming to DFO very soon!

Assassins's Cr... I mean "G"reed is a prep event for Shadow Dancer wannabes. Participating it will greatly help your Shadow Dancer later when she get released.

Event detail will be released via update note during maintenance tomorrow. Until then, how about a little hype? :)
#168  March 07, 2016, 11:41:53 pm
    • USA
there was a stream last week
https://www.reddit.com/r/DFO/comments/48vpyd/confirmations_on_the_mar_3rd_dfog_stream/
Shadow Dancer is arriving this coming Tuesday, along with related Shadow Dancer events.

Special DFO Anniversary events are coming, along with celebratory Neople streams. There will be messages from Neople staff in-game for the occasion also.

More avatars are coming. They're aware of the lack of selection and plan on releasing more.

Shall We Hell, Miracle Reinforcement, and 1+1=/=2 events are coming back sometime later with improvements.

PvP rebalancing was mentioned. It's likely more recent KDnF balance updates.

Season 2 - Act 2 - Black Aria: Prelude is the next patch name. (Could be slightly incorrect, accent was thick)
#169  March 08, 2016, 01:27:06 am
  • The Goddess Returns
You are being a bit slow on the news Girard lol.

But yeah, the next patch is pretty much Part 2 of Black Aria.

And I'm really hoping for 1+1 event again since leveling only one toon at a time is a pain in the ass.
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#170  April 01, 2016, 06:59:25 am
    • USA
https://www.reddit.com/r/DFO/comments/4ctusw/confirmations_on_the_mar_31st_dfog_stream/
    Danjun may not be employed with Neople anymore. Possibly an April Fools gag.

Leslie was introduced on stream, of which you may remember from this post on their Facebook page. She works as QA on the team.

Big Cera shop update that will contain many avatars coming on Tuesday. MJ said it will contain nearly 50 sets. Each class will get four individual sets.

Avatar Storage Passes will be sold with Tuesday's update.

Old Rare Avatar Sets won't be released soon due to when they were released, many of the newer classes weren't released yet so it takes time to create new ones with the old theme.

Three new exclusive Lost Treasure items coming on Tuesday. The chances of getting the "secret items" in Lost Treasures have been upgraded.

A pouch service that contains 1-200 of certain items coming to Cera shop.

Dragon Road Event is making a return on Tuesday. This is what the event like was before. MJ claims that it's still worth running.

Leveling Event that gives you items for hitting level milestones is coming on Tuesday.

Log In Event is coming on Tuesday. MJ said that it's really similar to past log in events, but this one is a bit special.

Anton/Level86/Refine +8 patch was heavily implied to be updated on April 19th. MJ confirmed that it will not be nerfed.
#171  April 01, 2016, 09:30:02 am
  • stillRetired.
    • USA
the last three make returning tempting. A little.
#172  April 15, 2016, 01:35:37 pm
    • USA
https://www.reddit.com/r/DFO/comments/4eurcx/confirmations_on_the_apr_14th_dfog_stream/
    Normal Anton, level 86 cap, and refine +8 patch are still coming on Tuesday as previously confirmed. This will include the Castle of the Dead area too. Gerri mentioned that bosses at Castle of the Dead drop demon invitations, so that could mean there's an event taking place at that area - though she could be referring to the hell event early.

Danjun did not leave Neople, they were continuing an April Fools gag.

Neople apologizes for the number of bugs with the last few events.

Next patch name is Act 03. Anton to Zelva: From the end to the new beginning.

Farming Chrons, Legendaries, and Uniques will be "more tolerable" in a future patch - implied to be increasing the drop rate of them. Also the epic fragment exchange system is coming too.

Fair Arena is not coming back.

Hell mode event is coming this Tuesday. On weekends, there is 100% Insane mode, as opposed to 100% Insane rate all weeks before.

Meteor Seller event coming on Tuesday. They can be exchanged for Demon Challenges and growth capsules.

Bingo event is coming on Tuesday. Bingo boxes are given when running optimal dungeons and logging in.

NPC themed avatar packages are coming on Tuesday.

Lost Treasures will be updated too on Tuesday. MJ said that the secret item will be beneficial to your titles.
#173  May 23, 2016, 08:51:00 am
  • stillRetired.
    • USA
anyone still playing this? i started back a few days ago, wondered if anyone else tried Anton normals yet?

oh right fslay 2nd awakening event atm
#174  May 23, 2016, 09:25:34 am
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
I still play here and there,I waited until we got Antonio but for some reason I'm still uninterested.Although defeating Anton was hype tho.
Also I'm probaby gonna spend the next couple of plays trying to get halidoms or epics for my avenger as I'm having trouble with the boss of the bonus dungeon
#175  May 24, 2016, 05:56:53 pm
  • stillRetired.
    • USA
that kinda sucks haha

i need to finish getting epics for my Strikers, or finally learn OV so i can stop being undergeared for everything.

gah you just reminded me i still need to level my avenger......how does he fare in that dung?
#176  August 12, 2016, 02:51:00 am
  • Elite Gaming Specimen
  • twitch.tv/reddbrink
    • USA
i just started playing DFO Recently because i have some of the boss characters in mugen so i decided to check the game out. Just wish i could change my avatar without having to pay money. sorry if this post is considered necro bumping.
Penguinz0 said:
"Oh its all happening! Everything that's ever existed is happening at once!"
#177  August 12, 2016, 04:06:45 am
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 04:52:26 am by Erroratu
#178  August 12, 2016, 04:52:20 am
    • USA
There is 2 sets for each character you can buy from the mileage/point shop without needing to pay real money you just have to have enough mileage to also make them permanent alternatively this create a character event also has a free set you can get.
#179  August 12, 2016, 04:55:18 am
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
Are you sure they still have that?
Mileage avatars?
It used to appear right when you clicked shop but its been gone for months
Or am I just blind?
#180  August 12, 2016, 04:23:46 pm
    • USA
yea they moved them since they stopped having them be item of the month now you go to the mileage tab then click avatars instead of item.
Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 05:12:31 pm by Moonbeam Girard