YesNoOk

lower attack damage zetzumei/bajar daño de ataque zetzumei (Read 1537 times)

Started by gerardoperez, May 19, 2018, 04:37:41 pm
Share this topic:
lower attack damage zetzumei/bajar daño de ataque zetzumei
#1  May 19, 2018, 04:37:41 pm
    • Argentina
Good morning. I am new to this forum and I come to ask for help, since I am trying to edit samurai shodown characters in kof style. At this moment I am with the char of Yumeji kurokouchi of the author "taruse" which has a Zetzumei attack that always kills the opponent, the name of the attack in the .cmd is "mu" and what I want to do is to remove only 600 of the life bar Try lowering the values of targetlifeadd to lower values, but it does not work as I want, since the character is stuck ... Could someone help me edit that power? I take 600 lives, I tried several things but I can not get it right.
Sorry for my English, I am using the translator, if someone knows how to help me, I speak Spanish, to understand us easier.
Thank you!

En español:
Buenos dias. Soy nuevo en este foro y vengo a pedir ayuda, ya que estoy tratando de editar personajes de samurai shodown a estilo kof. En este momento estoy con el char de Yumeji kurokouchi del autor "taruse" el cual tiene un ataque Zetzumei que siempre mata al oponente, el nombre del ataque en el .cmd es "mu" y lo que quiero hacer es que quite solamente 600 de la barra de vida. Probe bajando los valores de targetlifeadd a valores menores, pero no funciona como quiero, ya que el personaje queda trabado... Alguien podria ayudarme a editar ese poder? que saque 600 de vida, he intentado varias cosas pero no logro que quede bien.
Perdonen por mi ingles,estoy usando el traductor, si alguien sabe como ayudarme, hablo español, para entendernos mas facil.
Gracias!
Re: lower attack damage zetzumei/bajar daño de ataque zetzumei
#2  May 19, 2018, 09:26:39 pm
  • Hedgehog Whisperer
  • Red Bull addict
    • Spain
    • xgargoyle.mgbr.net
You could begin by posting the code of that "zetsumei" attack...
XGargoyle: Battle posing since 1979
http://xgargoyle.mgbr.net
http://www.pandorabots.com/pandora/talk?botid=e71c0d43fe35093a  <-- Please click that link
http://paypal.me/XGargoyle  <-- Donations welcome!
#3  May 20, 2018, 07:33:03 pm
    • Argentina
okey Xgargoyle:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#4  May 20, 2018, 08:42:16 pm
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
I just used the Find option in my browser to search the term Life. I only see two lifeset in ALL of that code. I dont know how much is actually involved with this move. I'm not trying to follow the entire thing to work it out in my head.

;--------------------------------------- Ž€–S
[State 801, Damage];LifeAdd
type = TargetLifeAdd
trigger1 = time = 80
Persistent = 0
value =-999999999   ;<<<<This is to make sure any enemy dies. Set it to 600 and see if you get the change you want.
vVv Ryuko718 Updated 10/31/22 vVv
#5  May 22, 2018, 12:54:04 am
    • Argentina
Thank you! but that had already tried and it did not work ... also lower this value in the hitdef and it did not work either:

[State 2102, 3]
type = HitDef
trigger1 = Time> = 0
attr = A, HA
damage = 1; 99999999999 <<<<<<
#6  May 22, 2018, 01:57:19 am
  • Cute Bounty Hunter
There's a LifeSet in statedef 27999 that forces the victim's life to 0:

[State 100 , 1]
type = lifeset
trigger1 = 1
value = 0

Try commenting that out.
#7  May 22, 2018, 05:19:59 am
    • Argentina
Thank you! with that now I do not kill the opponent, but the enemy disappears and stays bugged
#8  May 22, 2018, 06:16:05 am
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
Remember to use Debug. Ctrl+D. It will let you see what states and animations are causing the problem.
But looking at your image it seems like debug is on, but it's off centered. Do you have a modified exe or a screen pack that's adjusting it somehow?

More than likely it's a problem with the entire move. The move expects P2 to be dead. You'll have to rework it so it has selfstates. This way P2 cant start controlling it after the hit. Try using this >>> http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/swiss-army-knife-winmugen-english-version--178952.msg2337165.html#msg2337165
#9  May 23, 2018, 07:15:16 pm
    • Argentina
Unfortunately I am not satisfied with the result, I can not leave it as I want, it is the first time that it is so complicated to modify a HSDM / zetzumei and leave it to my liking. When I kill any enemy with the power as seen in the video, it is stopped, but if it is against the same character, it falls to the floor cut ... I can not make the blood that jumps at the end of power coincide with the place where is the body of player 2 ...
It is missing a lot of editing yet, and this is difficult
#10  May 23, 2018, 07:35:23 pm
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
You need to be able to see what state P1 is in, and what state P2 is in.
Getting P2 to enter the proper state shouldn't be too hard. Putting the blood where it needs to go should be easy. You'd just do math using P2dist X.
If P2's body moves you'd just set that same trajectory to the explod. It may need to be a helper. But it seems P2 shouldn't move. Right now your main problem is sometimes P2 moves and sometimes it doesn't. A changestate seems to not know which way to send P2. Obviously one near the end.
You'll probably need to edit a changeanim2 to see if the character has it's proper sliced in half animation also.