YesNoOk

Marvel vs Capcom Infinite Thread (Read 823883 times)

Started by Erroratu, November 01, 2016, 08:51:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Marvel vs Capcom Infinite Thread
#2681  November 30, 2017, 08:33:42 pm
    • Peru
Strider Hien costume is really cool too.
#2682  December 01, 2017, 12:20:56 am
  • Koi.
    • USA
    • Skype - Wizzy.WhipitWonderful
    • wizzywhipitwonderful.webs.com
Strider Hien costume is really cool too.

Agreed. It's surprising to see Farmer Thanos costume, and the X and Zero Model costumes are cool too.

Makes me wish we would've got Nordic (Bearded) Ryu, and the Jedah and Ultron costumes probably look great on the same team.
Slow and steady wins the race, but there is a darkness... growing inside of me...

And if you provoke it...

I will slay you all.

Donate Here
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=B92JC32FZ5CME
#2683  December 01, 2017, 12:39:28 am
    • USA
    • thelivewire48@gmail.com

Bucky and Cap Tag Super Confirmed
#2684  December 01, 2017, 02:34:56 pm
  • Every day is night
    • Brazil
    • linktr.ee/Magma_MKII
Oh shit, they had the balls to include Gamora's classic "barely-there" costume!
#2685  December 01, 2017, 03:10:29 pm
  • Super Mario Fighters 3 resurrected.
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
There goes E-Sports coverage in that case.

Wait a second...
#2686  December 01, 2017, 07:26:25 pm
  • I am a little editor of pixel art
    • Brazil
    • felipexavier.stuart@gmail.com
Mayor Haggar, X Ver. KE (And Zero too, eh), Strider Hien, Superior spider-man, and wtf Protoman West lol
#2687  December 01, 2017, 07:43:44 pm
Oh shit, they had the balls to include Gamora's classic "barely-there" costume!
There goes E-Sports coverage in that case.

Wait a second...
It seems to have plenty enough coverage to me
https://www.eventhubs.com/imagegallery/2017/nov/30/dozen-new-premium-costumes-marvel-vs-capcom-infinite/2/

edit
oh wow, Venom has a ground "proximity mine" trap that jumps up and grabs you out of the air if you try to jump over it. Nasty.
https://www.eventhubs.com/news/2017/dec/01/venom-has-scary-ground-traps-gets-combo-web-throw-without-tag-and-much-more-marvel-vs-capcom-infinite/
the one just before the three supers.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 08:16:07 pm by Byakko
#2688  December 01, 2017, 07:47:52 pm
#2689  December 02, 2017, 09:29:01 pm
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
Venom gameplay breakdown:

Venom's animations look sooooo good.  Definitely the best looking DLC character so far.  Hopefully this'll set the bar for future DLC down the line.
#2690  December 14, 2017, 03:56:58 pm
    • Philippines
    • andypetines@gmail.com
Now that Disney will buy Fox does that mean we might actually see some AVP DLCs may be for the next sequel of the MVC series?
sailormoongalaxy said:
I had read on Wikimoon, and I found it grotesque it was so wrong.
#2691  December 14, 2017, 04:22:03 pm
Alien versus Predator ?
It depends how fast Marvel wants to introduce Mutants in the MCU. We can also take into consideration how long Capcom intends to support this game with DLC,  if it'll last for several years like SF5 or not. They haven't really said much about that, we're just assuming they'll keep pumping out DLC packs. Unlike SF5 where they're really going all out, maybe they want to make sure this game works out well ? They haven't sounded quite as confident and supportive about it as they openly did for SF5. And Marvel probably wants to have a word about that first anyway.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#2692  December 14, 2017, 04:26:39 pm
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
That's what he meant? Alien and/or Predator fighting Dante and that DS guy? I hope for A/P's sake they get denied, yikes.

MKX exists. You can kinda see it behind KI and that Poketekken if you look close enough.
#2693  December 14, 2017, 04:55:12 pm
Maybe his AvP mention is for the old Capcom arcade game that had a couple of original characters like Lynn Kurosawa and Schaefer. I guess the likely-hood of that happening isn't zero, but I'm not sure if that deal makes it any easier.
#2694  December 14, 2017, 04:59:07 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Yea, he means these two over an Alien or Predator
#2695  February 10, 2018, 03:09:18 am
    • Philippines
    • andypetines@gmail.com
https://compete.kotaku.com/marvel-vs-capcom-infinite-won-t-be-on-the-capcom-pro-1822883639

Given enough time to become a regular fixture on the grassroots circuit, it seemed likely that Infinite would be invited to join the Capcom Pro Tour in 2018, and that was the broad expectation in the fighting game community.

These expectations were only increased with the accidental release of a proposal by John Diamonon, Capcom’s senior director of licensing and esports, stating Capcom Pro Tour would eventually incorporate Infinite on a yearly basis. That won’t be the case now.

While announcing the first two stops of its 2018 circuit, the Capcom Pro Tour made no mention of Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite. A Capcom rep confirmed to Compete that this wasn’t an oversight, explaining that the tour would focus entirely on Street Fighter V’s recent Arcade Edition update and its upcoming third round of playable characters.
sailormoongalaxy said:
#2696  February 10, 2018, 06:09:42 am
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
Thanks drewski John D.
#2697  February 10, 2018, 10:53:59 pm
  • Vs Style Debuts Tag Project CEO
  • The Dark Wolf Returns
    • USA
Wow... what a shame...
Beware the Dark Wolf once more!
#2698  March 24, 2018, 03:38:04 pm
    • Philippines
    • andypetines@gmail.com
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/241192118?t=01h49m37s

Real talk.
The Marvel Infinite character  introduction videos.
The one's they put on youtube and stuff showing like basic to intermediate combos.
I was the one performing the combos.
So I help make those videos.
And working with Marvel is a fucking nightmare. It's a nightmare.
They want so many specific things in place.
They wouldn't allow us to do the combos on any Marvel character because they didn't like the idea of a Capcom character beating up a Marvel character in a promotional video so they would only allow any combos would have to be performed on a Capcom character.
sailormoongalaxy said:
#2699  March 24, 2018, 03:45:31 pm
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
...Because hitting them in a game that not too much of Marvel's target demographic will see will certainly hurt Marvel sales and increase Capcom ones because Marvel would look weaker. Sure.

I would figure things are like that working with a company. I want to hear more horror stories about them before they send Deadpool to his house.
#2700  May 16, 2018, 08:46:05 pm
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Bumping the topic to let people know that it got patched to get rid of the anti-piracy software. Now this could mean a lot of things...people can mod to their hearts content now (already done), Capcom might have thrown in the towel with this game,  we have to worry about this franchise now more than ever. Either way, there is that sliver of hope that the game might continue but with all the horror stories I doubt it.