YesNoOk

mighty no. 9 appreciation station (Read 86031 times)

Started by Titiln, September 01, 2013, 04:49:44 am
Share this topic:
Re: mighty no. 9 appreciation station
#421  June 30, 2016, 11:21:52 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
well at least it was exclusive for likeone week, assuming said backer got his stuff on time.
#422  June 30, 2016, 11:26:17 pm
our own red navi still doesn't have his iirc.
Heaven is just a prostitute without clothes.
#423  June 30, 2016, 11:32:12 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
#424  June 30, 2016, 11:41:50 pm
  • Complicated.cns
    • Argentina
#425  July 01, 2016, 09:02:04 am
  • Complicated.cns
    • Argentina
ME LLEGARON LAS KEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYS

I finally got the damn DLCs. About damn fucking time.

Just in time to completely ignore the game for a few days while I play SFV and Overwatch ranked matches...
#426  July 01, 2016, 09:43:49 pm
  • I am a little editor of pixel art
    • Brazil
    • felipexavier.stuart@gmail.com
Well I finally got a time to play it and, for me the game aren't that bad, but I expected more...

6/10
First:
Game Dificulty is Medium-Hard, just a bit of pratice to learn some tricks and you'll beat all bosses easly... The stages are fuking hard in some parts haha sometimes it is just frustrating, like classic mm from nes, I played with 2 lives (3 counting 0) and died ALOT. But the game isn't impossible when you start to understand the stage he turns previsible.
Game Mechanics are nice, but I can't play in Keyboard, I tried thousand of combinations but no success, so give up and take my xbox controller, my life in this game turn easy after that rsrsrs
Poor History, very simple, poor dialogues AND WHY THE CHARACTERS DOESN'T MOVE THE FACE, feels like some 64 games making the cutscenes boring -.-'

For MegaMan Players, a bit of time to adapt with the commands and you'll beat the game easly
For Megaman X Players, Get ready because this game is not easy like the MegaMan X from PSX/PS2.
For MegaMan Zero Players, Download Ray DLC and Good Play the game just not match with Zero Style rsrsrsrs.

I like how the bosses assist you in some stages after you beat them making them more enjoyable to run.

This Isn't a Mega Man Game, so if you want a pure megaman game go to nes and put megaman 6 to play xD

I'll download Ray DLC Later.
#427  January 31, 2017, 08:31:41 pm
Hey folks, this is Steve from Fangamer. We’ve been receiving a lot of questions from Mighty No. 9 backers regarding their remaining physical rewards, and I figured I would chime in here to clarify what’s going on from our end.

We (Fangamer) were contracted by Comcept to produce and fulfill the physical rewards (up to the $250 tier) for their Kickstarter project, however this is contingent on Comcept providing us with the necessary assets we need for fulfillment.

The question we’ve been receiving the most has been “When will you begin shipping the rewards?”. The remaining physical rewards are currently in production, and while we can provide estimates based on our (Fangamer’s) internal time-frames (e.g. Early-2017), these estimates are based on the assumption that we will receive all required assets from Comcept, and unfortunately we currently do not know when they will give them to us. Therefore, until we receive everything we need from Comcept, we cannot give a specific shipping time-frame just yet.

Also please keep in mind that our involvement in this project is limited to merch production and fulfillment for Comcept. While we’re happy to answer questions sent to our orders@fangamer.com customer support email address, we are not involved with providing updates or PR for this project; that is Comcept’s responsibility.
#428  January 31, 2017, 08:42:51 pm
  • Sunglasses at night
    • USA
Don't know if I've said it in here before or not but i'll say it either way.

This is why I don't support Kickstaters no matter how great they seem.
#429  January 31, 2017, 08:49:57 pm
  • Sprite Whore
    • USA
    • www.facebook.com/lee.tuttle.7
Actually, every Kickstarter I've backed has delivered on their perks.  This was really, an entirely disastrous, large scale Kickstarter campaign. I'm not saying it's an isolated event, but it's certainly the largest I've seen where there were fuck ups all around..