YesNoOk

Breaking Bad "Warning: Chemistry and Spoilers could be experimented" (Read 19823 times)

Started by Lord Kain, July 16, 2012, 01:04:15 am
Share this topic:
Breaking Bad "Warning: Chemistry and Spoilers could be experimented"
#1  July 16, 2012, 01:04:15 am
  • Vae Victus!
    • USA
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/lord-kains-small-portraits-140580.0.html

Season 5 premiers today at night, didn't see a thread about this subject so I made one, if I missed a thread like this already made then admins or mods are very welcome to move (this to an specific thread), lock or dump it, anyways Im really looking forward to this, last season was pretty fucking amazing, is anyone else looking forward to it? cheers and counting down...
"Given the choice; whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire or to challenge the Fates for another throw a better throw against one's destiny... what was a king to do?
Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 01:11:22 am by Lord Kain
Re: Breaking Bad "Warning: Chemistry and Spoilers could be experimented"
#2  July 16, 2012, 01:21:05 pm
  • what a shame
    • Iran
Episode 1 fucking owned

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#3  July 16, 2012, 06:29:16 pm
  • Vae Victus!
    • USA
It did fucking owned, to me it seems that Mike is acting that way because he probably had enough of his job, more like he wants to retire at the same time because he is getting too old and probably wants to spent more time with his grandaughter, while walt its pretty much losing it and getting too full of himsel and Jesse I guess he is just like a confused puppy that can't decide who of the two guys is he's real owner, soon enough the cartel would eventually catch up on walter, let's see how long that ego of his can last...
"Given the choice; whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire or to challenge the Fates for another throw a better throw against one's destiny... what was a king to do?
#4  July 16, 2012, 07:14:12 pm
  • Laugh it up
    • USA
It did fucking owned, to me it seems that Mike is acting that way because he probably had enough of his job, more like he wants to retire at the same time because he is getting too old and probably wants to spent more time with his grandaughter, while walt its pretty much losing it and getting too full of himsel and Jesse I guess he is just like a confused puppy that can't decide who of the two guys is he's real owner, soon enough the cartel would eventually catch up on walter, let's see how long that ego of his can last...

Yeah I agree with you kain on most but the only question I have is

#5  July 16, 2012, 07:21:21 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
    • ricepigeon.neocities.org

Yeah I agree with you kain on most but the only question I have is

I think he means

#6  July 16, 2012, 08:27:33 pm
  • Vae Victus!
    • USA
You think their all dead?, cartels are like cockroaches... if one leader dies then a chain reaction could most likely start, you think their gonna quit from having more of the blue meth? I don't think so... I see it very rought for walt in this coming season I just keep hoping to see more bad ass ideas of him like in the last season, also I'm very intrigued on the way this season started...
Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 08:34:09 pm by Lord Kain
#7  July 16, 2012, 09:22:50 pm
  • Laugh it up
    • USA
yeah I can see that but since we are in the last season I dont think they will go through introducing a whole new set of cartel....then again with that big gun he has they might lol   Any body else have any predictions?
#8  July 17, 2012, 05:57:43 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
yeah I can see that but since we are in the last season I dont think they will go through introducing a whole new set of cartel....then again with that big gun he has they might lol   Any body else have any predictions?

My speculations:

1.) Madrigal will go after Walt in an attempt to protect their business interests in the US, since he did kill Gus
2.) Hank will eventually find out about Walt's involvement with Gus
3.) Anyone who saw the opening scene of S05E01 last sunday seems to hint that Walt will be on the run eventually, either because of the DEA, Madrigal, or both. or Mike kills Walt in the end instead
Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 06:05:23 pm by RicePigeon
#9  July 17, 2012, 06:10:15 pm
    • Germany
episode was pretty good, I liked the (more or less) subtle kingpin behavior walt showed, and so far he's getting away with it
#10  July 18, 2012, 01:20:59 am
    • Germany

MDD

#11  July 22, 2012, 07:50:31 am
  • OG Pallette Goon
  • Only here for one night let me put it on ya face
Just started the show on Netflix last week, am currently near the end of Season 2. Now I won't come back to this thread because I don't want to spoil anything for myself. :P
#12  July 23, 2012, 03:27:44 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
Just started the show on Netflix last week, am currently near the end of Season 2. Now I won't come back to this thread because I don't want to spoil anything for myself. :P

Usually the big stuff will be in spoiler tags, such as episode recap for those that missed it:

Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 03:47:00 pm by RicePigeon
#13  July 23, 2012, 04:04:03 pm
    • Germany
Loved it. For a moment there I was afraid they'd kill off mike, but he's pro as ever. Looking forward to finding out more about him.

The German was spot-on btw. Nice work.
#14  July 23, 2012, 04:14:04 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
Loved it. For a moment there I was afraid they'd kill off mike, but he's pro as ever. Looking forward to finding out more about him.The German was spot-on btw. Nice work.

I take it you mean what Hank said about Mike being forced to leave his job as a cop?
Yeah I'm curious about that as well.
#15  July 30, 2012, 05:18:05 am
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
Who else but Walt could get mad about taking home $137000 in a single cook? We've come a long way from season 1....
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#16  August 01, 2012, 05:34:26 am
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
The only thing I got from the ending, if it wasn't already obvious, was

Posted: August 06, 2012, 05:10:27 am

$10 says   highlight->    highlight->  Skyler turns Walt in/tries to kill him
Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 05:43:33 am by RicePigeon
#17  August 06, 2012, 07:21:12 am
  • Vae Victus!
    • USA
thought it was pretty stupid for Skyler to do that in front on of Hank and Marie, even if she did it to protect her kids, its probably gonna make things more suspicious..., about the ending... the clock ticking I guess it means Walter's cancer symptoms may come back again... great episode none the less.
Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 07:26:10 am by Lord Kain
#18  August 06, 2012, 07:35:55 am
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
thought it was pretty stupid for Skyler to do that in front on of Hank and Marie, even if she did it to protect her kids, its probably gonna make things more suspicious..., about the ending... the clock ticking I guess it means Walter's cancer symptoms may come back again... great episode none the less.

I don't think it's really about the cancer, just a general reminder that time is running out. He's wearing that watch in the flash-forward at the beginning of the season, isn't he? Also, is the new lady businesswoman character reminding anyone else of Walt circa season 1?
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#19  August 06, 2012, 10:20:13 pm
    • Germany
Also, is the new lady businesswoman character reminding anyone else of Walt circa season 1?

Heh, yeah. Kinda.

Either way, she's trouble. Hope Mike gets his way and offs her before it's too late. I'm also not sure why walt is being so reckless with his "we will cook, no matter what" attitude...

Great episode. Suspension~~ :beam:
#20  August 07, 2012, 04:24:48 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
Also, is the new lady businesswoman character reminding anyone else of Walt circa season 1?

Heh, yeah. Kinda.

Either way, she's trouble. Hope Mike gets his way and offs her before it's too late.

Well she did put a hit out on Mike, if that doesn't tell me she's a problem then I don't know what does. Anyone else starting to look back at Mike's little speech back in Season 3's about "Half-Measures"?
Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 04:28:39 pm by RicePigeon