YesNoOk

CNS and SND edits for SuperMystery's Eternal Champion and Dark Eternal Champion (Read 2942 times)

Started by Glisp, July 22, 2011, 09:52:10 pm
Share this topic:
CNS and SND edits for SuperMystery's Eternal Champion and Dark Eternal Champion
#1  July 22, 2011, 09:52:10 pm
Before I post the download links, I'll just say what's new for both of them. Keep in mind when I refer to Supermystery's Eternal Champion, I mean his 1.0 version, not the old WinMUGEN version.

As for Dark Eternal Champion, he's designed for 1.0 only and has no WinMUGEN version.

Also, I asked permission before publicly releasing these edits/addons/whatever from SuperMystery. So he's okay with these.

Okay changes to CNS for Dark EC:
Added more end of battle quotes. Many of which are altered ones based upon his quotes from the cutscenes in the sega CD game. Also fixed a few minor grammatical mistakes as well.

Changes to the 1.0 only EC SND:
Re ripped the tiger Form speed boost sound effect with Kega Fusion 3.64 for better emulation accuracy. (the older one came from Gens and had poor emulation.)

Changed his Genesis/Mega Drive taunt to his Sega CD one. Feel free to change it back if you don't like it.

Changes to 1.0 only EC CNS:
Same as Dark EC, just polished some victory quotes grammatically and added new ones to better reflect the EC's personality.

Downloads:
http://www.This link no longer works, sorry/?d=XV8PUBFV

http://www.mediafire.com/?hph9suy4s8g8x4y

Added more than one due to some people's tastes. Note, I will not upload onto rapidshare or esnips due to how terrible they are. May upload onto sendspace though upon request.

edit: Also, for those of you who haven't found it yet, here's the thread for both of these characters listed above: http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=131044.0
Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 12:03:58 pm by Rajaa
Re: CNS and SND edits for SuperMystery's Eternal Champion and Dark Eternal Champion
#2  August 01, 2011, 01:08:21 am
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
Excellent subtle fixes. I approve. Nicely done!!   ;D
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
Re: CNS and SND edits for SuperMystery's Eternal Champion and Dark Eternal Champion
#3  August 14, 2011, 03:12:57 pm
    • mugen.wikia.com/wiki/The_MUGEN_Database
now if only someone could make the rest of the characters and stages for this guy i rember there was tons of them in the sega cd that you had to unlock we would have a full game :)
#4  August 16, 2011, 11:07:46 pm
I've actually done CNS quotes for all the currently available characters. I can release the ones for Juan Carlos' characters as Juan's deceased. The others, I'm not sure. Senator's Author hasn't been around for a good while as far as I know. Not sure what Vampipe is doing either.
#5  August 17, 2011, 07:29:24 am
    • mugen.wikia.com/wiki/The_MUGEN_Database
what about the rest such as the hidden characters
#6  August 17, 2011, 09:11:31 am
There's only two Sega CD exclusive characters (well three if you count Dark Eternal Champion) for MUGEN: Ramses III and Senator. The other ones have yet to be made. That means no Crispy the Chicken, no Slither the Snake, no Dawson McShane, No Raven Gindar, no Jetta Maxx, no Hooter the owl, no Thomas 'Blast' Chavez, no Zuni the Monkey, no Thanatos, no Yappy the Tsu Hound, no Riptide, and definitely no Chin wo.

I've made a complete spritesheet for Crispy, a partial spritesheet for Riptide, a partial sheet for chin wo's stage, and partial sheets for Sega CD exclusive attacks of characters from the original game (EG Blade's Vendetta and some of Xavier's Sega CD exclusive animations. I didn't rip the Xavier ones, a friend did and gave me to finish the rest.) There's also a complete Hooter the Owl sheet and a nearly complete Raven Gindar Sheet. (just missing a few animations here and there for fatalities mostly.)

You can find what spritesheets have been completed here:
http://www.spriters-resource.com/other_systems/eternalchampionscftds/index.html