YesNoOk

Seeking Collaborations with Spriters For Future Projects (Read 1457 times)

Started by ArmoredAvenger, July 02, 2017, 04:30:29 am
Seeking Collaborations with Spriters For Future Projects
#1  July 02, 2017, 04:30:29 am
    • USA
I'm confident I posted in the right forum to talk about something about this, but anyways, lately I've been searching for a partnership with a spriter to make custom sprites for some of my characters that don't have any proper sprite sheets, unlike the two I'm working on now. (Anakin and Obi-Wan)

I'd appreciate if someone here who has made good looking sprites before is interested in a collaboration, since I can't exactly make sprites myself. (They'd would look like crap if I did them, lol.)

I don't really know what style I'm really looking for, except I'm looking for regular-sized characters. (In other words, not too big or small). Any sprite style will do, otherwise. (KOF, CVS, MVC,etc.) (In other words, not too big or small).

Here are some characters that I have in mind that don't have proper sprite sheets that I would like to make for MUGEN in the future:

Minnie Mouse

Oswald The Lucky Rabbit

Suicide Mouse

Bendy The Ink Demon

That's just to name a few, I have more in mind, but I'm saving those for way later when I complete at least half of my first wave of characters.

And I have certain moves planned for these characters too, (basics, hypers, supers, taunts, intros, wins, etc.). If you want to know the specifics, then just ask me.

That's all for now.