YesNoOk

Hawkeye by Nicotinefist & Arkady (Read 10751 times)

Started by Magma MK-II, December 24, 2015, 02:24:22 pm
Share this topic:
Hawkeye by Nicotinefist & Arkady
#1  December 24, 2015, 02:24:22 pm
  • Every day is night
    • Brazil
    • linktr.ee/Magma_MKII
Arkady said:
Hawkeye by Nicotinefist and Arkady released!

Clinton Barton was a former circus worker and criminal-turned-hero,
who received his archery skills as a young boy through training with Swordsman and Trickshot.
Barton would eventually join both the East coast and West Coast branches of The Avengers,
even leading at one time.

Nestor, Hypersonic92 & Batzarro for spriting a few animations essential to basic moves completion
and a big kudos to Acey for helping cure my coding issues, (as always) & with the template help and general guidance,

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;SPECIALS;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Arrow Shot          D DF F + P (hold button for Aim)

Rainfall                F D DF + P (fire/zapp/sonic)

Evade Shot          D DB B + P (ice/flash/net)

Grappling Getaway D DF F + K

Circus Pinwheel     F D DF + K

Hawk's Nest         D DB B + K (then P or K)

;;;;;;;;;HYPERS;;;;;;;;;;;;

Fireworks           D DF F + PP

Smog Arrow       D DB B + PP

Training 101       D DF F + KK

Poison Tip         D DB B + KK

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/?t651555xvrjwyka

Enjoy  :D

lui

Re: Hawkeye by Nicotinefist & Arkady
#2  December 24, 2015, 03:38:41 pm
    • USA
oh hey, these sprites actually look pretty decent. yknow except the ones where he once again just copy and pasted cyclops stuff. the stance looks pretty awkward as well, ill try him out as soon as i get home. i really hope ark coded him well this time. i really hope so lol
#3  December 24, 2015, 04:14:01 pm
    • Bulgaria
Bc Nicotinefist is good spriter he make big part on Hawkeye sprites and also you comment was stupid like your avatar.
I expect better character still good looking character.  ;)
Last Edit: December 24, 2015, 04:17:03 pm by Blagoy

lui

#4  December 24, 2015, 04:17:38 pm
    • USA
Bc Nicotinefist is good spriter he make big part on Hawkeye sprites and also you comment was stupid like your avatar.

uhm....wha? all i said was the sprites look nice except for some few? omg its such a crime right?! yeah no. dont get angry for some criticisn, especially if it ISNT EVEN YOUR CHARACTER lol
#5  December 24, 2015, 04:44:28 pm
Talking about stupid comments...

By the way here's my feedback:
- it uses default hitsounds; it wouldn't be a big deal if it wasn't for the fact he has unused hitsounds in the .snd file;
- the enemy can defend himself after some hits of his "Training 101" rush;
- the way the damage is dealt is too strange, the enemy keeps losing life when in get hit states, although he/she should lose health only when hit; perhaps the author copy pasted the poisonous arrow code in the other states, I don't know;
- speaking of poisonous arrow, the timer is useless if the move doesn't work correctly; I mean, I could hit the enemy while he's in the poisoned state, he wouldn't lose health like intended and the timer would still be there for nothing.
- In the firework super, Hawkeye has CLSNs only on his head;
- his crouch medium punch doesn't connect entirely, it hits twice, (meanwhile I could guard) then again twice.
Last Edit: December 24, 2015, 07:27:12 pm by Sin-
#6  December 25, 2015, 01:14:09 am
    • USA
    • Skype - TatariZane2009
Kinda late (since I was asleep at the time), but

Yeah, no. Refrain from calling out on someone like this. Also on the last part, don't put in "I expect better character" or anything of equivalent. It's rude.
#7  December 25, 2015, 01:20:55 am
  • Imagination is the 5th dimension
    • USA
    • sigil777music@gmail.com
I like the sprites, for the most part I think they look pretty good. Haven't really been able to test much, but there are some clsn problems, like why on the intro? Is that necessary? 

Anyway, a very cool release, in my opinion. I kind of like his stance. There was a lot of work and love put into his sprites, and I think it shows.