YesNoOk

CastleVania Fighter by Serio_Beta Released (Read 76783 times)

Started by XamΣeta, September 20, 2008, 06:08:03 am
Share this topic:
Re: CastleVania Fighter by Serio_Beta Released
#21  September 21, 2008, 02:23:55 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
I wasnt intimidating you, i was repeating your post where you admitted you were being offensive in order to feel better.
But as a matter of fact i will say it openly, anyone encouraging this  kind of terrorism techniques, spreading virus and attacking others in  those fashionable ways ARE imbeciles, and while you were throwing fucks and shits around over snake questioning something perfectly reasonably to question, I was claiming someone linking to malware was an imbecile, and you think thats wrong?!
See a little difference there? no?
Let me put it in another way. Third wave techniques are nothing more than cries for help, and i will personally ban you for a while to cool off if you keep talking as if they are perfectly reasonable, for you are someone that has the ability to influence others and you saying those things without a punishment is more disturbing to this forum than most anything those "leechers" could pull off.
#22  September 21, 2008, 02:26:29 am
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
I don't see where the "blind" comes in aside from Iced erroneously grouping Last Measure with Pain (partially my fault btw, and that's what I get for not keeping on top of internet memes lately)
#23  September 21, 2008, 02:28:16 am
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
This whole matter could have been avoided if this topic had been removed. Putting aside if you think is stupid or not Serio didn't wanted this game announced here.

I mean it's not like removing this topic would have removed the game from the internet.
#24  September 21, 2008, 02:29:32 am
  • Master of the palm and foot.
    • randomselect.piiym-net.com/
I wasnt intimidating you, i was repeating your post where you admitted you were being offensive in order to feel better.
But as a matter of fact i will say it openly, anyone encouraging this  kind of terrorism techniques, spreading virus and attacking others in  those fashionable ways ARE imbeciles, and while you were throwing fucks and shits around over snake questioning something perfectly reasonably to question, I was claiming someone linking to malware was an imbecile, and you think thats wrong?!
See a little difference there? no?
Let me put it in another way. Third wave techniques are nothing more than cries for help, and i will personally ban you for a while to cool off if you keep talking as if they are perfectly reasonable, for you are someone that has the ability to influence others and you saying those things without a punishment is more disturbing to this forum than most anything those "leechers" could pull off.

Oh please. What happens with someone else's site is what happens. People tend to take countermeasures when they get poked. Either way I have no active say in what someone else does, a fact you've oh so kindly reminded me of far too many times.

You want to ban me for indifference, feel free to. But don't sit there on your high horse and act superior or enlightened compared to li'l ol' me.
#25  September 21, 2008, 02:32:09 am
  • Double-Crosser
    • USA
This whole matter could have been avoided if this topic had been removed.
Wait, you're actually trying to justify it?

BTW, if Kung_Fu_Man's statement is correct in which "what happens with someone else's site is what happens," I have the validity to upload the game to my site to avoid that page. Not saying I would, since I really don't feel like uploading 50 MB of data, but that's a really terrible way to defend what happened.

#26  September 21, 2008, 02:33:52 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Your indiference was you asking pots repeatedly to remove it, then asking me to nix parts where i quoted you saying you had insulted snake to "feel better" , then it gets replaced by malware, i criticize someone for putting malware into an open page and you claim im in the wrong calling them imbecile?
Thats indiference?

HAH
#27  September 21, 2008, 02:37:03 am
Your indiference was you asking pots repeatedly to remove it, then asking me to nix parts where i quoted you saying you had insulted snake to "feel better" , then it gets replaced by malware, i criticize someone for putting malware into an open page and you claim im in the wrong calling them imbecile?
Thats indiference?

HAH

Oh more or less because I saw this coming at that point, but of course people post stupid things, other people post stupid things in retort, and even others have to play a school mistress to give a little swat for saying no-no words.  But you're right that I'm saying you're in the wrong.
#28  September 21, 2008, 02:37:33 am
  • Aka ShadesTeam/Zeckle
actually its only if its clicked on from the guild its redirected, if the link is clicked on from other places its not redirected, but the persons wishes should be respected, lets for all purposes just say this isnt mugen and move on
Shades 2 site:Shades of Manhattan
#29  September 21, 2008, 02:39:01 am
  • Double-Crosser
    • USA
actually I clicked a link from an IRC window and I got redirected. It could've been fixed by then but whatever. Also how am I supposed to "respect" someone's wishes if they're going to lash out at you?
#30  September 21, 2008, 02:40:07 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Dissapointed with Iced's attitude (Don't send me PM's please!)

Anyways I don't have much room to complain about this since I haven't sprited whatever I had to sprite for this project (I blame social service and my last semesters of University), regardless, Serio/Sion/Sakura is a friend and I thnk this thread pretty much justifies her arguments.
#31  September 21, 2008, 02:47:12 am
  • Aka ShadesTeam/Zeckle
actually I clicked a link from an IRC window and I got redirected. It could've been fixed by then but whatever. Also how am I supposed to "respect" someone's wishes if they're going to lash out at you?
k i was wrong, somehow i got around it though
Shades 2 site:Shades of Manhattan
#32  September 21, 2008, 03:10:27 am
lmao now it's got the point that stuff can't even be announced
#33  September 21, 2008, 03:18:51 am
  • Eyyyy
    • UK
Titiln, what one must rememebr is that the internet is, dare I say it, serious business
There was a sig here. Its gone now (thanks photobucket ya fecks)
#34  September 21, 2008, 03:32:57 am
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
Urgh. No. I don't give a fuck if she doesn't want it announced here. There are better ways to go than sticking malware on the page and adding viruses to the file. You want to do that i don't give a fuck who you are you can stay well away from any community with that attitude.

There are better solutions. Simply redirecting to google for example. So you didn't like it, that doesn't give you the right to infect someone's PC with shit just because this was the first forum they found the link in.

You may not like guild, that doesn't mean you can generalise and make it so everyone here is the bad guy just because they happen to visit this place to check for new releases.

THAT, is immature, and blatantly wrong. I suggest you get some more perspective.

Sion has every right not to wish the game announced here, she has no right to do that sort of thing to innocent bystanders.

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
#35  September 21, 2008, 03:39:22 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
The community would have never given this much of a second notice until the read me was shown.

Heck I want to host it now just to spite someone that would add viruses and malware

It's not really hard to stay away from drama... some people IMO do things just to prove the drama will transpire. When you light matches usually things can catch fire.
#36  September 21, 2008, 03:53:29 am
  • Just a butcher on a mission
    • www.justnopoint.com/lbends
* Zangief clears his throat.
AHEM.

Sion said:
ha ha, you fags are so easy and fun to troll
Official statement.

Don't expect me to forward any more messages either way.
#37  September 21, 2008, 03:58:09 am
The comedy gold of this event
  • She intended to only give a gross out pic. Way to overshoot the mark and call terrorism! :D
  • Titiln, weren't you on that "unpronounceable" list when Guild used to have it?
  • You know if the link is offensive now there hasn't been anything stopping it's removal for the past few hours. Fancy that.
Iced- says:
aok just posted something that goes against that. you better take it there, basically a quote from sion
Ash: Heilige *****! Eine riesige Katze läuft auf der Straße frei herum! says:
Yeah we've been laughing at you guys
I mean the virus thing is easy to fix, but really the behavior was funny.
Iced- says:
I.. am right now controlling myself not to quote you there
Iced- says:
that was really a disgusting thing to say
ah hell, I'll post it myself
#38  September 21, 2008, 03:59:15 am
  • Just a butcher on a mission
    • www.justnopoint.com/lbends
  • You know if the link is offensive now there hasn't been anything stopping it's removal for the past few hours. Fancy that.
As far as I can tell, this was the goal of the redirect in the first place.
#39  September 21, 2008, 03:59:54 am
#40  September 21, 2008, 04:01:34 am