YesNoOk

Uno Tag Team Patcher (Read 263945 times)

Started by Uno, May 04, 2013, 09:01:47 am
Share this topic:
Re: Uno Tag System - updated 2015
#41  February 16, 2015, 07:22:38 am
  • I'm behind you!!!
I can see some MK9ish projects spawning from this since the tag mode here can be modified to fit whatever fighting game you need. all you need is for any character to have his/her own jump in animation and such.

Uno

#42  February 16, 2015, 10:14:00 am
  • kuruchutchut
    • Philippines
    • www.facebook.com/ronel.alinea
Uno I like this!  Im really diggin the menu with options to change  the statedef #'s.
Did you figure out the var (59) issue?

I can see the app you got would be great for creating or editing chars
I would use something like this for updates.

Your tha man cant wait to try this out always liked your tag system!

- now i'm using sysvar(4) instead (like add004basic) ^_^

Thank you guys :)

The manu looks good, nice job. What is it the diferent between Type-R and Type-S??
The video could tell  ;D

Type-R has KOF-ish liked tag while Type-S is inspired from sfxt.. and both have tag cancel with different versions :D and both have tag super(delayed super inspired from MvC2)  :happy:
Last Edit: February 16, 2015, 10:33:03 am by UnoShe
#43  February 16, 2015, 03:38:48 pm
    • Italy
    • mark.nar@hotmail.it
This tag patcher will patch the characters concentrating all .cns files in a single .a4bk file, like add004?

You know, it would be nice if a patcher like this should convert the old mugen characters for mugen 1.0/1.1 . :3

Uno

#44  February 16, 2015, 03:48:25 pm
  • kuruchutchut
    • Philippines
This tag patcher will patch the characters concentrating all .cns files in a single .a4bk file, like add004?

You know, it would be nice if a patcher like this should convert the old mugen characters for mugen 1.0/1.1 . :3
That's out of the scope sir..  >_<

(but it tingles my interest...)  :cool4:

Uno

Re: Uno Tag System(now with MugenAI) - Updated 2015
#45  February 22, 2015, 03:53:34 pm
  • kuruchutchut
    • Philippines
Mugen AI   :)

Mugen Ai
Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 03:57:34 pm by UnoShe
#46  February 22, 2015, 03:59:23 pm
    • Greece
Excellent work Uno any news on the release date.

Uno

#47  February 22, 2015, 04:05:29 pm
  • kuruchutchut
    • Philippines
#48  February 22, 2015, 04:13:20 pm
    • Greece
Have you consider to release it so we can create a tutorial in the forum?
#49  February 23, 2015, 03:46:55 pm
  • I want to learn, no criticize
    • Dominica
    • yaretromero@hotmail.com
Can't wait for this tag system, looks really epic. is there a possiblite you could add it anothe menu the score system, like add004??, but for any lifebar.
#50  February 23, 2015, 05:42:48 pm
  • commissions open bang my line
    • USA
    • https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/xtayisblackx?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US
Basically impossible, all of those sprites are in the add004 lifebar itself, so you can't add that to ANY life bar unless you edit those sprites into the lifebar every time you change lifebars.

Basically no, he can't.
My stages folder:
https://app.mediafire.com/g5pnpb2im4lqa

Want a screenpack ported to ikemen? DM's open
Want a stage remade with parallax & possible super jump? DM's open
#51  February 23, 2015, 09:09:32 pm
    • Dominica
yeah but the sprites score system can be created separatelys, and that manu Unoshe made could be a botton set for all the sprites that it needed to use to show the score system in any lifebar, could be an idea.
#52  February 23, 2015, 09:11:25 pm
  • commissions open bang my line
    • USA
    • https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/xtayisblackx?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US
Which would be a lot of unnecessary work :/

And people who have no idea how to edit lifebars or anything like that, would not be able to do it. Thus causing people demanding tutorials and such to do it. I don't think it's needed. But if Unoshe wants to, it's all up to him honestly.
My stages folder:
https://app.mediafire.com/g5pnpb2im4lqa

Want a screenpack ported to ikemen? DM's open
Want a stage remade with parallax & possible super jump? DM's open
#53  February 23, 2015, 10:46:18 pm
  • RISSSSSSIIIIINNNNGGGGG TACO!!!
    • USA
A scoring system can be implemented in another way, for example like how Rajaa has his SF3 character. The scoring system is coded in the character itself but that also will cause problem since I believe it uses Vars and if the vars are not available then you are going to get issues like the one unoshe was having before. It's workable but it can be a pain in the ass to hunt vars that are not being used specially if the author of said character does not list the vars/Fvars being used. Beginners will have a headache with such a demand. And like Taybear said the demand for tutorials will increase, not that it's a bad thing the more people know the better.
That's just IMO.

Uno

#54  February 25, 2015, 03:43:11 pm
  • kuruchutchut
    • Philippines
my concern for now is the tag system.. And like what Taybear said, I have no knowledge about sprites and etc... I need to learn more :D

about scanning vars available for the character, this tag patcher actually scans for var(51) existing in a character. Once the character has existing var(51) then it will look for available var(n) then replace var(51) with var(n), so var(51) will be available for the tag system! But i saw add0004 using sysvar(4) so i did the same thing instead :)
#55  February 25, 2015, 04:02:55 pm
    • Dominica
my concern for now is the tag system.. And like what Taybear said, I have no knowledge about sprites and etc... I need to learn more :D

about scanning vars available for the character, this tag patcher actually scans for var(51) existing in a character. Once the character has existing var(51) then it will look for available var(n) then replace var(51) with var(n), so var(51) will be available for the tag system! But i saw add0004 using sysvar(4) so i did the same thing instead :)

Yeah try to used as a base add004 because, all of the char I'v patched using add004  worked perfeclty. only one didn't want to work hehe from 60 chars.xD
#56  February 25, 2015, 09:16:03 pm
One question.

which mode of mugen game will be concerned by the TAG mode.
cause every Tag system i've used add004  i've never been able to play team arcade mode or a team versus mode with such a system. and more sometimes whatever you do the ai takes control of your partner...
so , is this tag system will be playable in each mode  team arcade team vs and so on...

thx for your answer... and by the way very impressive your tag system videos !!!

#57  February 25, 2015, 09:42:04 pm
  • 魂-Tamashi!!
    • Skype - Fallenad16
    • 1drv.ms/1xuFckG
Sorry to be off topic but you can control your partner with add004 do you know the .bat files that come with add004 they are connected to the lifebar. To control your partner you just need to open svc_p1.bat meaning you can control your partner and your char or you could do it the hard way instead of opening mugen through the .bat file open it normally the press ctrl+F3 before the battle begins.

also is there going to be a limit of using tag super I mean like a time limit thing also a sogn to notify you that you can use it

Uno

#58  February 26, 2015, 05:52:00 am
  • kuruchutchut
    • Philippines
That's the reason why I've added the MugenAI so you can play you wanted :) and the only concern of MugenAI is to disable the AI of your partner..

The modes available will be:

Player 1
- Disables the AI of P3 (player 1's partner)

Player 2
- Disables the AI of P4 (player 2's partner)

Versus Mode
- Disables both partner's  AI (P3 and P4)

Disable AI for ALL characters
- Disable AI of P1, P2, P3 and P4. The purpose of this is if you're gonna make some combo/exhibition videos then you can play using this..

Normal Mode
- Just like playing normal mugen.

also is there going to be a limit of using tag super I mean like a time limit thing also a sogn to notify you that you can use it
For tag cancel, tag super and even partner assist (striker) move: there will be a short time interval after usage. I dunno how will I add signal that the move can be use again. If somebody can only teach how to do that then....... THANK YOU :)

#59  March 08, 2015, 07:35:49 pm
  • If MUGEN didn't exist, I would be in Hell
    • Canada
    • parkermorrison@live.ca
Hey Uno, if you plan on doing an MvC mode in the Tag System, you should add more customization. Not that most people would care about it (I do), but I would like to have the ability to add separate taunts for after the tag-in kick and leaving after assists, and also let people customize sounds for the taunts. If you haven't already, try to add Snap-Backs if you can, though I can understand if you can't. Project is looking good, anyhow!
#60  March 14, 2015, 10:41:32 pm
Sorry to be off topic but you can control your partner with add004 do you know the .bat files that come with add004 they are connected to the lifebar. To control your partner you just need to open svc_p1.bat meaning you can control your partner and your char or you could do it the hard way instead of opening mugen through the .bat file open it normally the press ctrl+F3 before the battle begins.

i know all about .bat files that comes with the system...but in fact my real question is to know which mode is concerned by the tag mode.  ok to use the .bat files but after that when you launch your game which mode to choose...cause i've chosen many modes and only one survival coop was concerned with the tag even whatever mode or .bat files you choose first...so, one more time which mode will be concerned by tag system.???  thx for your answer guys!!!  and hope you'll released your tag mode soon Uno.  thx again !

:thumbsup: