YesNoOk

C-G-U's Palettes (Read 240257 times)

Started by XANDERAC, February 14, 2011, 11:38:55 pm
Share this topic:
Re: C-G-U's Palettes, now taking requests/suggestions.
#41  March 02, 2011, 04:05:27 am
  • Just A Dude...
  • For me, it was Tuesday...
    • Canada
    • chaoticdarkness.deviantart.com/
@TheClone45
I could, but I'm not sure what you'd want, I was thinking of making some myself however
CLICK HERE FOR UPDATED ZERO
He has newer moves, and 12 Palettes, most of the one's you'd probably want anyhow, I make may some of my own later, but there's no promises, since that pretty much completes most of the common choices.
Last Edit: March 11, 2011, 06:21:26 am by ChocolateGiddyUp
#42  March 02, 2011, 08:06:49 am
  • Just A Dude...
    • Canada
I was bored, and did these before I went to sleep, more palettes for SeanAlty's, Ruckus, decided to do a bit more than usual, to be perfectly honest, I just did these because I had this weird itch to do some Ace Attorney stuff...and also wanted to redo my Krauser palette, this time with Fatal Fury colours instead of the KOF (98 I think) for the previous version.

Anyhow, palettes are;
El Fuerte colours (yellow is from cloth around waist, gloves are coloured based off colours from elbow pads)
Dick Gum Shoe (Ace Attorney palette, trenchcoat colour for shirt, dress shirt colour for gloves)
Klavier Gavin (Ace Attorney Palette, pretty much self explanatory, his inner shirt was used for glove colour)
Fatal Fury Krauser (brighter colours than the KoF version, seemed to work alright)
Lei Wulong (I believe this was Tekken 4/5 colours)
Lei Wulong 2 (Tekken 3 design colours)

GET THEM RIGHT HERE Act files and previews all available there.

Btw, I think I foresee a Dick Gumshoe palette and Dick Tracy palette for his Det. Garrett in the near future....just because he seems perfect for it lol.

QUICK QUESTION!

Would you guys prefer me to keep my downloads available in singles (as I have now for the most part), groups (so whatever you see comes in a nice accessible package for the same character) or both (so if you want ALL for one character, and only some for another, this gives you the ability to mix your choices.) I appreciate your input, thank you all :)
Last Edit: March 02, 2011, 08:16:40 am by ChocolateGiddyUp

MDD

#43  March 03, 2011, 12:39:03 am
  • OG Pallette Goon
  • Only here for one night let me put it on ya face
Btw, I think I foresee a Dick Gumshoe palette and Dick Tracy palette for his Det. Garrett in the near future....just because he seems perfect for it lol.
IIRC, SeanAtly already made both those and are included with the actual character.
#44  March 03, 2011, 05:22:10 am
  • Just A Dude...
    • Canada
Lol, just makes it easier for me I guess, thanks for the heads up MalaDingDong, saves me time anyhow :)

Edit;
Was working on the palette for Gen's Fido, will take longer than expected since different animations of his sprites use different parts of the palette, and I accidentally overwrote my save file when I was 2/3 finished the default SFIV colour >_<
Last Edit: March 05, 2011, 06:55:14 am by ChocolateGiddyUp
#45  March 06, 2011, 06:02:26 am
  • Just A Dude...
    • Canada
@Mictlantecuhtli
Haven't checked Rose yet, but I think I'll end up making more for her, since Gen doesn't have all his images linked, and it's a pain how he has about 3 different parts of his animations separated, his taunt, his attacks and basic moves are all separated on different parts of his palette =_=;

I will only be doing 2 for Gen, SFIV (default) and SF1

For Fido's Gen ONLY

For all links click here.

Still working on a SF1 style palette for him, but I may end up doing Gen palettes for Luvly Angel's Gen as a result, since (though I haven't checked) it will probably be a fair bit easier. As for the Rose you requested, as stated above, I'll try and see how hers work out, hopefully it's less of a hassle. Sorry for the late reply, just had a few too many distractions lately :p

Will try and get Yoko/Rose palette's for tomorrow!
#46  March 06, 2011, 06:07:14 am
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
Please don't make them for LU's Gen, his Gen plays really strange and is missing combos.
#47  March 06, 2011, 06:27:22 am
  • Just A Dude...
    • Canada
What's the most SFA accurate Gen then? that's what I'd personally like, and since I know you've been fairly helpful to me thus far MC2, I'd like to hear your thoughts! :)

Rose Palettes will be hosted here!
For Juke Kisaragi's Rose ONLY!

First Rose Palette finished, all SFIV palettes to come as well, maybe with some extras (since I actually will be using these myself :))
#48  March 06, 2011, 07:15:11 am
  • Cthulhu fhtagn !
@Mictlantecuhtli
Haven't checked Rose yet, but I think I'll end up making more for her, since Gen doesn't have all his images linked, and it's a pain how he has about 3 different parts of his animations separated, his taunt, his attacks and basic moves are all separated on different parts of his palette =_=;

All good, the first two SFIV palettes look sweet so I'm appreciative with whichever palettes you do. Thanks !  :)

#49  March 06, 2011, 09:06:38 pm
  • Just A Dude...
    • Canada
Not a problem, personally I was worried about Rose since her pants/hair are shared, but I think it turned out well in the end, glad you like them though :D
#50  March 07, 2011, 11:08:20 pm
  • Just A Dude...
    • Canada
All Palette's are for Juke Kisaragi's Rose.
@Mictlantecuhtli, I will be dropping the SF1 palette for Gen, however I hope the abundance of Rose palettes is a suitable replacement :)

I've been slacking a fair bit on these, so I forced myself to do quite a few for Rose, though I intend on using these too for my own private Street Fighter game anyhow.

Either way, this was partly a request from Mictlantecuhtli I did all her SFIV colours, the only one that turned out strangely was her colour 10, since her hair and stocking colour is the same...so there are some minor issues with it, it's the same issue I ran into with Mia's original palette, using brown hair, since I ended up with some minor issues, that are due to some of her hair/shoe outline colours being shared with part of the clothing outline near her waist ._.

I hope you all enjoy it, SFIV colours are also available in a bundle also, unless you only want specific ones, everything else comes as a single unit, including all the non-SF palettes.

Mia and Maya Fey palettes, I did an alternative with the same hair colour I used in her SFIV palettes, since the brown hair didn't work properly, and added some unwanted borders, it's minor, but it's there. Maya just had black hair, and though I originally used her standard colour values, it didn't look right, so I used the SFIV hair colours which worked fine. I was tempted to do these mostly, because I've been replaying the Ace Attorney series from the start again, and playing through 2, I just got the "Mystic Maya" thing in my head, and thought it seemed like a good idea.

Found an image that was by Udon, caught my interest, and tried doing a palette with her purple hair instead, of the black I had to use for a load of the palettes, turned out better than I expected IMO, originally I wanted to do an image using her Street Fighter Alpha 1 artwork colours, but it was too bright and pale looking lol.

>>>>>>>HERE<<<<<<<< For -PALETTE- downloads!
>>>>>>>HERE<<<<<<<< For -CHARACTER- download!
Last Edit: March 07, 2011, 11:23:57 pm by ChocolateGiddyUp
#51  March 08, 2011, 12:22:41 am
  • I bet you didn't know I sprite too
Really great work, No crits from me! You really have a lot of motivation and good ideas, where my lazy ass usually only does around 4 pals tops for characters. lol plus I have to spend at least 30 mins to think of ideas for pals.

Offtopic: I just finished a TVC Alex pal and damn was it hard to make, but the end result looks pretty good.
Palettes that will pucker your butthole: http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=118816.0

MDD

#52  March 08, 2011, 12:28:19 am
  • OG Pallette Goon
Those are damn nice, and they don't have that contrast issue anymore. You've motivated me to do some SFIV palette packs for some characters now.

@Cyclysm: All you need is one really good palette to get you motivated to do more. Or atleast that's what happened with some of my palettes, especially the Ken ones.

Also, don't know if you remember, but I no longer want a shared thread. I'm going to hog all the glory.
#53  March 08, 2011, 01:07:15 am
  • Just A Dude...
    • Canada
Only negative downside to doing these Rose palettes, was that changing the hair colour for her messed things up, since the way the colours was shared was just pretty annoying, you can definitely see it once trying the palette for Mia Fey, since the brown on the outline of her shoe, was shared with the second brightest shade of her leg, which in turn was also part of her hair, either way, I'm happy with the end results. Thank you both MalaDingDong and Cyclysm for your continued support, I find it somewhat annoying that as far as SF3 characters, all of them have a (game play-wise) accurate version for most characters, for SFA that doesn't seem to be the case lol, such as is the case with characters like Gen and Rose.

Also
@Cyclysm
Since I'm trying to do complete sets for most of the characters (that I just happen to be using as well) I'll dedicate more time and effort, not to mention just some common ground between characters is always a plus, hence why if I know that a certain character might be linked to another character, such as Yang/Yun -> Lee(SF1)/Gen, Ibuki -> Geki, and so on...and some just because they're fun to do, like SFA palettes for GM's characters which I have yet to start aside from Alex, and sometimes it's nice to just think of someone who shares similarities to another character, either way, thanks for the comments :)
Last Edit: March 08, 2011, 01:11:19 am by ChocolateGiddyUp
#54  March 08, 2011, 01:44:53 am
  • I bet you didn't know I sprite too
The Bane of every palette makers existence, poor color separation.

@MDD   :sad3:  naw I understand and I am cool with that.
Palettes that will pucker your butthole: http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=118816.0

MDD

#55  March 08, 2011, 01:50:22 am
  • OG Pallette Goon
That's why everyone loves Jmorphman's stuff.

Also, I'm refusing because I don't know how we would manage it.

Actually, I just thought of something. I'll PM you in a bit.
#56  March 09, 2011, 09:08:29 am
  • Just A Dude...
    • Canada
All palettes for use with Warusaki's CvS Yoko, only!
Palettes are available as single downloads, or massive pack depending on your choice.

@GodofCosmic Did far more than I planned, don't know what it was, just had a consistent stream of ideas, and decisions to fix and recolour some of the ones I was doing at the time, hope you enjoy them all! :)

Unfortunately I didn't know about the character or series very much, so I hope you enjoy the large abundance of colours I provided, all referencing some of the hotter ladies in gaming lol. I pretty much ran ideas through my head of people with a similar dress, or just interesting and recognizable female characters, overall I think they turned out well :D

Palettes - Row 1
Angel (KoF), Ayane (DoA), Christie (Tekken 4/5), Elena (SF3), Etna (Disgaea), Excella (RE:5), Faith (Mirror's Edge)

Palettes - Row 2
I-No (GG), Ivy (SC), Jeane (No More Heroes), Kasumi (DoA), Kasumi (DoA based off a sprite), Litchi (BB), Morrigan (DS/VS)

Palettes - Row 3
R. Mika (SFA3), Taki (SC2), Tifa (FFVII), Tifa (FFVII:AC), Tiffany (Rival Schools), Tina (DoA), Zero Suit Samus (Metroid/SSBM)

Call me, god damn crazy...I honestly don't know anything about this character aside that they're neither capcom, nor snk, and are part of some anime/manga, the character is fun to use, though I don't pick her much myself, all the more surprising, as to how many of these palettes I ended up doing....the crazier thing is I might do another 7 &gt;_&gt;;;;;;;

>>>>>HERE<<<<<<< for palettes
>>>>>HERE<<<<<< for character

All colours aside from the brighter coloured Kasumi palette and Jeane, were done using screenshots, or artwork, the colours for Kasumi were used off a CVS styled version, that I had kicking around (forget the author sorry), as for Jeane, I saw a sprite on Deviantart in CVS style, and with a bit of modification got the colours I wanted for it in the end. I may do more, pretty much for the hell of it, and to keep things even with how it's organized I might actually be doing another 7 lol.
Last Edit: October 22, 2011, 09:12:14 pm by ChocolateGiddyUp

GOH

Re: C-G-U's Palettes, taking RQ's+Suggestions -NEW- 21 palettes for CVSYoko!
#57  March 09, 2011, 11:13:15 am
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal
Goddamn, those palettes are amazing. I'm sold. :thumbsup:
#58  March 09, 2011, 01:06:25 pm
  • The cycle of life and death continues
god damn these are great, 21 is alot though   --;
Titiln said:
you need to be yourself. and by yourself i mean you need to be me. study my post history and implement it into your life. suddenly girls will want to have sex with you. thank me later and post your success stories here
#59  March 09, 2011, 07:00:46 pm
  • Just A Dude...
    • Canada
It'll probably be 28 by the end of the day to be honest lol, like I said, I have no idea why I found myself doing so many, either way I hope you find at least some that you like :p
#60  March 09, 2011, 10:37:14 pm
  • Just A Dude...
    • Canada
Alright, I decided that, rather than drive myself crazy by doing another set of palettes, I'd end this off with this final palette for her. This time I altered the colours for her assist characters as well, I didn't do this on the coloured palettes mostly due to the fact that a) I just wanted them up and out, and b) due to the way the colours are organized and after some test palettes, it looked very unappealing most of the time, not to mention doing this was very time consuming and I didn't want to let GodofCosmic wait any longer.

So, without further ado, here's my final palette for cvs yoko by Warusaki.

Obviously styled after a more manga-ish look, took a look at some images, and tried to get the shades to match to the best I possibly could. I believe this concludes my current requests, so if there is anyone interested in some palettes also, please let me know, and I'll be happy to give it a shot.
Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 08:08:29 pm by ChocolateGiddyUp