Dr. Mario W.I.P. (Read 2531 times)

Started by matoh, September 23, 2018, 11:37:02 pm
Share this topic:
Dr. Mario W.I.P.
#1  September 23, 2018, 11:37:02 pm
  • MUGEN_70
  • Nothing important...
    • USA
So, I'm currently making a Dr. Mario. The sprites he uses are from the Smash Bros. Fangame, Super Smash Brothers Crusade. He going to use four buttons. (Basically KFM's layout) Right now, he has 5 Specials and 1 Hyper completed so far.

Feedback on how it looks so far is welcome.

im just me
Re: Dr. Mario W.I.P.
#2  September 24, 2018, 09:43:50 pm
  • CPU Purple Heart
    • USA
    • https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/8108265
 That low kick at 1:35 looks like it could infinite into itself. Or at the very least lead into dumb damage. Definitely should look into that immediately to give it more push back.

Also, I feel that air dodging should only be allowed to be used once in the air. I know in SSBB and onward, you can air dodge multiple times in the air, but that's a completely different environment than the vastly more enclosed type MUGEN normally sets itself in.
#3  September 24, 2018, 10:29:16 pm
  • MUGEN_70
  • Nothing important...
    • USA
That low kick at 1:35 looks like it could infinite into itself. Or at the very least lead into dumb damage. Definitely should look into that immediately to give it more push back.

I forgot to mention that this was pre-recorded footage. I've already looked into it, and it's now fixed.

Also, I feel that air dodging should only be allowed to be used once in the air. I know in SSBB and onward, you can air dodge multiple times in the air, but that's a completely different environment than the vastly more enclosed type MUGEN normally sets itself in.

I'll be able to change that. Thanks for the feedback.
im just me
#4  September 29, 2018, 04:45:48 pm
  • MUGEN_70
  • Nothing important...
    • USA
Another preview.
im just me
#5  September 29, 2018, 08:26:31 pm
  • Snek Friend
    • USA
    • coffeeflavoredmilk.neocities.org/
I'd prefer it if the 'The winner is' victory pose cancelled out the background music. I feel like it'd have more impact that way.
#6  September 29, 2018, 10:49:13 pm
  • MUGEN_70
  • Nothing important...
    • USA
im just me