YesNoOk

(Humble Request)Street Fighter Characters Not Made Before- & Others (Read 4214 times)

Started by Modo_Ekitz, July 29, 2018, 10:43:29 pm
(Humble Request)Street Fighter Characters Not Made Before- & Others
#1  July 29, 2018, 10:43:29 pm
    • USA
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/streetfighter/images/0/08/Rosanov_Hadoken.png/revision/latest?cb=20161007053035

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/streetfighter/images/1/1e/Rosanov_Mouth_Blast.png/revision/latest?cb=20161007052536

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/streetfighter/images/e/ea/Rosanov_render.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130808185533

.. Looking for someone interested in making a character like this, A very worthy one from street fighter alpha the animation, Rosanov.
While im sure hed have things from ryus/akuma's fighting style, I believe his energy-attacks would be far more brutal at least in the case of one or two of them .

Being as evil and threatening as he is, His entrance should be a little prolonged, Dropping from off screen out of the sky which darkens on his entrance, He powers up, And the screen lightens up - But stays dimmed as if his presence taints (any) map, if thats possible.

As for backgrounds? There are plenty that could be made. The crumbling skyscraper ryu first encounters him at from the animation, The desert right near saddlers base where those dazed and abused kids are staggering about (Very creepy) etc

Id like to discuss this and get more specific. Also, Is there somewhere one can learn how to make these mugen characters. This is an idea that originated from when i tried to hire someone to make custom amiibo action figure models( inside their box & all) and while he ditched like a biatch and ran, I worked for months on the box-art i wanted him to imprint on it, To look as if nintendo had had made it, And for other characters too. I still have the art pieces on usb.
Last Edit: July 29, 2018, 10:52:23 pm by Modo_Ekitz
Re: (Humble Request)Street Fighter Characters Not Made Before- & Others
#2  July 30, 2018, 04:52:07 am
  • You, my friend, are weak.
#3  July 30, 2018, 06:08:21 am
    • USA
I like it, But its missing the part on how to make the sprite a mugen character. : /
#4  July 30, 2018, 09:21:17 am
  • You, my friend, are weak.
#5  July 30, 2018, 12:47:25 pm
I like it, But its missing the part on how to make the sprite a mugen character. : /

First of all, you need to get a tool, called Fighter Factory.
You add the sprites in a file with the .sff format.
You have to animate the sprites in a file that uses the .air format.
They have to be used a triggered in .cns files with states and state controllers.
And to use them there are commands in the .cmd file.
You also need sound files and that's where the .snd file comes in: you need to add .wav files to it.

This is pretty barebones, but that should give you the gist of making a character.
Don't think adding a sprite automatically makes a character, that would be too simple.
A sprite isn't a 3D model either, so you need to make as many sprites as necessary to make a character.