YesNoOk

QOTD (Read 2858865 times)

Started by Valodim, August 26, 2007, 08:25:30 pm
Share this topic:
Re: QOTD
#16641  February 22, 2019, 10:19:18 am
behold the worst game review ever created where the writer hasn't even played the fucking game:
The Last of Us Review – Game Features

Many followers requested us to write brief The Last of Us review, It is an exciting action first person shooting game. The game is all about survival.

the last of us review
The Last of Us Game Review

This game is a survival instinct where you are surrounded by dangerous zombies all over. You have to keep yourself safe. Defend your self otherwise you’ll be a zombie too.  The graphics and sounds in game are awesome. It seems we are really into the game. Humanity moral values are changed. You have to do anything to survive on planet. Players will be attacked by zombies several times. Players have to fight for their lives. Other humans are either infected or dead already. The main characters are a warrior and a brave and strong teenage girl.
Features of The Last of Us

The main game character is Joel. Whose own family members are already dead or infected. He is the only one who can save the world now. The routine of Joel is tough and his actions are brutal as well. They should be like it. After all he has to fight against zombies. The deadliest creatures which are eating up all remaining humans. he door to his heart is sealed shut. The Game Last of Us is all about the main players who are fighting against zombies. These players have no fear and have nothing to lose. Joel have very violent and brutal actions. The styles with which he kills enemy are very hard.

the last of us game

Joel has a partner woman whose nature is related to Joel’s. Her name is Tess. She is emotional in start. She feels little resistance while killing the zombies. But soon she can pull the trigger with confidence. Because as she has already partnered with brutal Joel. Last of us game has already achieved a very good ranking on IGN and GameSpot. The background music and zombie noises seems very real. The gaming engine which is used to develop Last of Us is powered by state of art technology;

Both Joel and Tess are as deadly as Zombies. Equipped with rifles and axes. The main theme is you have to keep your self undetected and kill as many zombies you can to live more life on earth. We’ll keep updating the last of use review regularly.
Heaven is just a prostitute without clothes.
#16642  February 22, 2019, 06:11:44 pm
most game "journalist" are like that , some of them aren't even reviewing the games more like ranting if there's no gay people in it.
#16643  February 22, 2019, 09:32:27 pm
  • i will meditate and then write a really epic post
  • jai ho
    • Skype - executivepetrel
    • kawaiikings.net
What an extremely deep and thoughtful insight thank you
youtube
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♥๑۩۩๑♥▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Put this on the profile of people who are known/wanted terrorists
that were involved in the September 11th attacks in 2001
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♥๑۩۩๑♥▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
- courtesy of Iced
#16644  February 23, 2019, 12:59:07 am
  • There's no such thing as the real world.
    • USA

behold the worst game review ever created where the writer hasn't even played the fucking game:

This reads like the Steam description of a Last of Us knockoff made by some weird dev studio from a 3rd world country.
#16645  February 23, 2019, 01:38:57 am
  • The Best Not-So-Good Fighting Game Player
  • I'm the definition of "Casual Gamer"...
    • USA
    • twitch.tv/joeythetrickyplays
The Last of Us Review – Game Features

Many followers requested us to write brief The Last of Us review, It is an exciting action  first person  shooting game. The game is all about survival.

Are you ... kidding me?

It's a third-person game... they couldn't even get the GENRE right.

(God, this is reminding me about IGN's "Sonic was never good" ordeal all over again)
#16646  March 07, 2019, 10:21:09 pm
50 cent (in a freestyle)  said:
i had to stash crack in my ass crack.

returning the word "shitty" to its original meaning huh 50?
Heaven is just a prostitute without clothes.
#16647  March 27, 2019, 06:20:01 am
  • Certified Degenerate
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
In a flashback, Dante’s mother tells him to “be strong, be a man” shortly before she dies. Using this memory suggests that this has been his goal ever since and still guides his actions. The message is as simplistic as it is clear: real men are strong, and exhibiting that strength is fun. You can further  see how DMC 5 is designed for male enjoyment when  you look at the role women get to play.
https://unwinnable.com/2019/03/25/the-toxicity-of-power-in-devil-may-cry-5/

game journalism was a mistake
#16648  March 27, 2019, 06:32:36 am
  • Time to give back to this place. Starting now.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
My brain hurts just reading that article.
#16649  April 13, 2019, 12:30:02 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
“Oh my god. That looks so painful. Holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit I’m freaking out. I can’t watch. Oh my god oh my god oh my god I can’t watch.”

“Then don’t.” I said through gritted teeth. It might’ve hurt like a bitch, but I was the one being penetrated, yet somehow I was holding it together better than a bystander.

He kept freaking out.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#16650  April 17, 2019, 09:37:57 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
So basically, their watches cost $5′500 because of the expensive marketing that is required to make people pay $5′500 for a watch.