YesNoOk

What did you do today? (Read 371254 times)

Started by lui, August 18, 2015, 06:42:49 pm
Share this topic:
Re: What did you do today?
#21  August 19, 2015, 11:34:11 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
so today it was a lazy for me, until i found this RAD arcade nearby my house that has SF:EX2 Plus, SvC Chaos, Rumble Fish 2, Tekken 6, Tekken Tag 1, SF3: TS and MVC2 all in one place! i love asia now hehe

Oh damn, what a find. I have to go to different arcades over here for different games. No convenient all in one spot for me.
#22  August 19, 2015, 11:47:41 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
- Went to a radiography testing of the wrist
- Coded Freeza
- Did some cooking
- Watched Dragon Ball Super episode 6 and La Dolce Vita
- Downloaded a bunch of classic movies I need to watch
- Listened to Beethoven's 9th Symphony

Also, yes, I'm on vacation. ;D

lui

#23  August 19, 2015, 04:41:01 pm
    • USA
so today it was a lazy for me, until i found this RAD arcade nearby my house that has SF:EX2 Plus, SvC Chaos, Rumble Fish 2, Tekken 6, Tekken Tag 1, SF3: TS and MVC2 all in one place! i love asia now hehe

Oh damn, what a find. I have to go to different arcades over here for different games. No convenient all in one spot for me.

xmvsf was there as well, its literally all the games i played in the arcades when i was younger, plus it was also my first time playing Rumble Fish 2, all it needs now is Soul Calibur II and i'll be a happy camper
#24  August 19, 2015, 05:11:57 pm
nothing. got a really painful hangover and now i'm drinking again.
#25  August 19, 2015, 05:25:50 pm
  • Prince of Latis
  • Destroy the Core!
    • Canada
    • Skype - Whiplash-1

Lucky. I have no arcades at all. I've never even seen one. the only arcade machines I've ever seen in my life worth anything are Daytona USA, Soul Calibur 1 and Soul Calibur 2 and a SF3: New Generation machine.
#26  August 19, 2015, 05:31:55 pm
  • Your sweet baby brother
  • Young, dumb, and full of...you know ;)
    • USA
    • dcastaneda2011@yahoo.com
Only true arcade I've been at was the Nickel City just a ways from where I live. Haven't been there in ages, though.
#27  August 19, 2015, 07:05:41 pm
  • SNK is life
- Had delicious morning tacos for breakfast
- Applied for 2~3 jobs online
- Reactivated my old MGS Fan Twitter (@MenBecomeDemons)
- Homework
- MARVEL'S DAREDEVIL
- Continue to be actively unemployed

#28  August 19, 2015, 07:10:27 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
- Had delicious morning tacos for breakfast
- Applied for 2~3 jobs online
- Reactivated my old MGS Fan Twitter (@MenBecomeDemons)
- Homework
- MARVEL'S DAREDEVIL
- Continue to be actively unemployed
Use linkedln, I get work offers every few days through it. A properly mantained linkedln page can do wonders.
#29  August 19, 2015, 07:47:05 pm
  • SNK is life
Actually found 2 interesting positions through LinkedIn this morning. I'mma do just that.
#30  August 20, 2015, 12:28:33 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
I get a lot of job offers thru linkedln, Ia lwasy assumed it was just linkedln lying while tellnig me that people were interested on my skills so I would use the site more.
#31  August 20, 2015, 12:35:54 am
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
^Man the way you misspell some words makes me LOL (teh being a great example ^_^)

Anyways, I just registered for a driving course, gonna start on Sunday. Also did some pixel art, and in a while I'm about to upload some progress on my Shibuya stage.
This is a generic forum signature.
#32  August 20, 2015, 12:48:10 am
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
Turned in a job app at a local Papa Murphy's and got instantly scheduled for an interview on Saturday. Gonna fill out a couple other apps and kick back.
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#33  August 20, 2015, 03:32:36 pm
  • Hola
    • Chile
    • yiazmatomegavictorys.wix.com/mugenvictorys
Today I went to the psychiatrist and I was diagnosed with avoidant personality disorder. Cool.

#34  August 20, 2015, 05:40:28 pm
  • Your sweet baby brother
  • Young, dumb, and full of...you know ;)
    • USA
    • dcastaneda2011@yahoo.com
Just started rewatching Are You Afraid of the Dark? for nostalgia's sake. Man, remember when Nickelodeon had live-action programming that was actually good?
#35  August 20, 2015, 05:42:12 pm
  • JNS
  • The One and Only
    • battlecraze.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Main_Page
I'm still drawing more. This time I'm gonna organize my OCs, then re-introduce them on tumblr.

玉と碎けよ!
Mugen Things I Did/Battle Craze!!

lui

#36  August 20, 2015, 05:47:33 pm
    • USA
well today i met with my dancer friends again, and i met one of the dancers with uhm, nice assets, we went out drinking, got her contact info,then we went to my house and played HDBZ.
theeeen i went to another friends house and watched some corny-ass filipino movies because i hate myself
#37  August 20, 2015, 05:48:31 pm
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
Today I went to the psychiatrist and I was diagnosed with avoidant personality disorder. Cool.

:( :( That don't sound good.

I'm still drawing more. This time I'm gonna organize my OCs, then re-introduce them on tumblr.

Now that, I would like to see. ^_^

well today i met with my dancer friends again, and i met one of the dancers with uhm, nice assets, we went out drinking, got her contact info,then we went to my house and played HDBZ.
theeeen i went to another friends house and watched some corny-ass filipino movies because i hate myself

Cooel. ^_^

Currently studying some linguistics related stuff, then I'm gonna work on my WIPs, and try to do a good digital painting this time (my last ones sucked flaccid dicks)

lui

#38  August 20, 2015, 05:51:40 pm
    • USA
please, make more wizard raccoons that are high! it's so weird and awesome at the same time!

also hatter, i have a good guide on how to easily draw good anatomy with depth in various poses, would you like me to send you some scans some time?
#39  August 20, 2015, 05:54:09 pm
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
please, make more wizard raccoons that are high! it's so weird and awesome at the same time!

also hatter, i have a good guide on how to easily draw good anatomy with depth in various poses, would you like me to send you some scans some time?

Anything is helpful. ^_^
#40  August 20, 2015, 06:00:18 pm
  • Most Dangerous Mugen
    • USA
    • caddie.smeenet.org
5 out of 7 days of my week are:

Wake up and go to work for 8-10 hours
Get home and watch videos on the internet/play games to wind down
Talk with my girl for a bit
Wait for Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain to be released more
Go to sleep for 8 hours

Today I had a grilled cheese sandwich. That was kind of neat.