YesNoOk

WONDER WOMAN NEW 52AND OTHER CHARS (Read 19347 times)

Started by Shun shun, July 17, 2018, 11:08:48 am
Share this topic:
WONDER WOMAN NEW 52AND OTHER CHARS
#1  July 17, 2018, 11:08:48 am
    • Philippines
Hey guys new here but i edited a wonder woman sprite by loganir and edited a code by zvitor i give credits for their creations anywayafter editing it wonder woman new 52 is finished includes her god mode bracelet power and sword sheild special she has a special intro against storm and superman batman . Heres a link if you want to try her btw i put a stage for her in the file also for bonus i put the goledage wonder woman(mine) and other new 52 chars(not mine check their authors) wonder woman golden age is my very rare character it fights differently unlike the usual wonders
Heres the link for the file enjoy and read the read me file please i put time to give the downloader a message link below
Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 03:22:53 pm by Shun shun
Re: WONDER WOMAN NEW 52AND OTHER CHARS
#2  July 17, 2018, 02:24:09 pm
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
no screenshots?
#3  July 17, 2018, 02:30:12 pm
link not working use mediafire
#4  July 17, 2018, 03:00:50 pm
    • Philippines
#5  August 01, 2018, 08:39:43 pm
Really are the best updates in this chars, are OMG and the WONDY golder age is absolutly beautifull

I canĀ“t wait yours others updates please continue this work, are awesome
#6  August 16, 2018, 10:12:16 pm
Hey I wanted to say great job on both wonder woman characters. But I think you should combine all their moves into another char called "Wonder Woman Rebirth" which is the current version of Diana. New52 has been over for sometime and the rebirth continuity combines all the "old school" and the "new school" abilities. Im a big dc fan and this would mean and awful lot if you considered this it would be the best Diana in mugen!

PS: I can also get you a youtube showcase of you char and her her trending! (just like my Superman)
:)
#7  August 26, 2018, 03:57:43 pm
    • Philippines
Thanks guys you can find me on fb message me for req chat or I'll give you updates cause im not that avtive here so if you want to message me just find me here https://free.facebook.com/shaurayemendoza?refid=8

Thank you prospectone I wpuld love that

Who posted it on mugen.  Archive cause I saw them thereto

I edited the sprites of loganir (obviously) then reedit some Zvitors Codes and reedit some storms sprite and mix it all up and there you have it new 52

Just wait for Mary Marvel and my other creations
Last Edit: August 26, 2018, 07:44:22 pm by Orochi Gill
#8  August 26, 2018, 07:45:20 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
Please don't quintuple post. I've gone and compressed it into one post.
#9  August 27, 2018, 04:10:12 am
    • USA
    • Skype - Uche1234@hotmail.com
I hope you got Zvitor & Loganir's permission before all this.
#10  August 27, 2018, 01:57:48 pm
    • Philippines
I well to be honest I make this edit for myself only when I got bored reading her comics and started making edited sprites so technically this is not my intention to share to everyone but I still did cause I dont wanna be selfish and no I didn't ask permission cause for one I dont have their contacts and 2nd I jist gave them credits but even tho I wish their not offended by me editing these but if it does I'll take it down
#11  August 27, 2018, 02:57:11 pm
I well to be honest I make this edit for myself only when I got bored reading her comics and started making edited sprites so technically this is not my intention to share to everyone but I still did cause I dont wanna be selfish and no I didn't ask permission cause for one I dont have their contacts and 2nd I jist gave them credits but even tho I wish their not offended by me editing these but if it does I'll take it down

you dont need permission, just credit the original authors you based your work on. Its not 2005 anymore.
#12  August 28, 2018, 01:07:01 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
#13  August 31, 2018, 10:53:58 am
    • Philippines
What I really wanna happen to her bracele bash hyper is for the enemy to cross the stage bit i dont know hpw but that would be cool to imagine that it will happen can someone help me

lui

#14  August 31, 2018, 02:41:01 pm
    • USA
There is no way to get in touch with Loganir, he retired.

thats of his own accord. its not an official rule is what pex is saying. looking back at it now, him retiring just for that is in my opinion pretty goddamn dumb, even as a fellow spriter, but whatever. don't claim it's the reason why there aren't as many creators when that isn't the case really.
#15  August 31, 2018, 03:13:52 pm
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
There is no way to get in touch with Loganir, he retired.

thats of his own accord. its not an official rule is what pex is saying. looking back at it now, him retiring just for that is in my opinion pretty goddamn dumb, even as a fellow spriter, but whatever. don't claim it's the reason why there aren't as many creators when that isn't the case really.

This. I thought you just had to give proper credits and that was that. People can make a whole stink about nothing and can bring down others as well. I'd say just release it and give proper credits.
#16  September 01, 2018, 03:48:06 pm
    • Philippines
Did I do something wrong, im getting anxious about this credit stuff did I credit them in the wrong way :(
#17  September 01, 2018, 09:10:22 pm
  • For the Murder!
You did nothing wrong, because you clearly stated the names of the original author from whom you took things.

Something wrong would be erasing the original author's name, writing yours instead and claiming that you made that character all by yourself without help.
Lord Noble Eye of Dezeroff; High Commander of the Reconnaissance Division, Airborne Corps; Fifth Seat in the Murder's Council; and Duke of Corvus
#18  September 02, 2018, 07:30:23 pm
    • Bulgaria

No bad edit any plans for new characters  :angel:
#19  September 09, 2018, 01:13:40 pm
    • Philippines
Yey I am working on Mary Marvel if you know her I also has new stages wonder woman 600 if you see her shes a thug looking wonder woman, also I have a cheetah for golden age and silver age also a cheetah for loganirs wonder woman I also have astro boy megaman body style with alot of edited sprite moves thay you will think astroboy is just a part of megaman crossover I also am editing a few slrites for wonder woman rebirt I also found a 3D pixel wonder woman Galgadot but the moves look so horible that it doesnt suit its 3D pixel and  I give it a sword to hold caise it fights with bare hands I also add the moves she ised to do on the movie like sliding with her Knees and. Theres more characters Ive been hiding since highschool cause im scared hehe
#20  September 13, 2018, 10:23:22 pm
Yey I am working on Mary Marvel if you know her I also has new stages wonder woman 600 if you see her shes a thug looking wonder woman, also I have a cheetah for golden age and silver age also a cheetah for loganirs wonder woman I also have astro boy megaman body style with alot of edited sprite moves thay you will think astroboy is just a part of megaman crossover I also am editing a few slrites for wonder woman rebirt I also found a 3D pixel wonder woman Galgadot but the moves look so horible that it doesnt suit its 3D pixel and  I give it a sword to hold caise it fights with bare hands I also add the moves she ised to do on the movie like sliding with her Knees and. Theres more characters Ive been hiding since highschool cause im scared hehe

Hey Shun Shun couldn't help but notice your edit of wonder woman 52 and classic, pretty amazing work man.

I read your last comment about how you found a 3D pixel Gal Godot that was ugly, have you ever thought about using this character as a base?

It's a graphic art edit I did a couple months ago...her name is Eyelina, here's her in action clip starts at 1:40.....thoughts?