YesNoOk

Mighty Street Fighter (Formerly SF2Nes) (Read 9001 times)

Started by Cobra Caddie, December 11, 2018, 09:19:24 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Mighty Street Fighter (Formerly SF2Nes)
#61  March 19, 2019, 04:20:11 am
  • Most Dangerous Mugen
    • USA
    • caddie.smeenet.org
I think it's crazy that people made edits of SF2Nes, I really had no idea about this. Pretty flattering. Not really a fan of how they did the sprites though.

I like how I did my concept sprites for the Fatal Fury characters, though they're incomplete. There was more than just resizing, I edited every single one of those sprites to try and fit the style of SF2Nes. What I'd do differently now would be to complete their recoloring, and I'd probably make their heads bigger. To compare, here is how a "finished" version of Terry ended up compared to the low contrast concept.

Concept vs finsihed:
->

Good luck with your edit!
Last Edit: March 19, 2019, 10:59:29 am by Cobra Caddie
#62  March 19, 2019, 06:34:49 am
  • i will meditate and then write a really epic post
  • jai ho
    • Skype - executivepetrel
    • kawaiikings.net
yeah, if anything theyre a part of your development history now. since i do archival of fighting games, im gonna track down and save the edits.
youtube
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♥๑۩۩๑♥▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Put this on the profile of people who are known/wanted terrorists
that were involved in the September 11th attacks in 2001
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♥๑۩۩๑♥▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
- courtesy of Iced
#63  March 22, 2019, 09:23:27 pm
    • USA
Those character sprites aren't done, but I did some concepts that were very easy to make that are edits from the GBA games. They'll be a lot easier than Mike's sprites cause his require way more heavy edits. That's how I made Fei Long sprites too, they're SFA3 GBA sprites edited. Cammy's though is from SSF2TR cause I like that outfit better than her Alpha sprites.
Honestly, I perfer Cammy's SFA3 outfit.

I edited a stage from World Heroes 2 chun li. I don't have a picture of it yet since I don't know how to put pictures on here. I edited the colors like how you did for the stages. Would you be interested in it?

Edit: I also made an edit which added characters from the bootleg NES game Kart Fighter and I have plans to do one with Tekken.
#64  March 22, 2019, 11:21:01 pm
  • Most Dangerous Mugen
    • USA
    • caddie.smeenet.org