YesNoOk

The Donald Trump Political MAGAthread: Justice for Floyd edition (Read 651775 times)

Started by Ricepigeon, March 22, 2017, 08:42:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: The Donald Trump Primetime Political MAGAthread: Trump vs CNN live on SmackDown
#221  July 12, 2017, 04:27:49 am
  • The Absolute Worst
    • Canada
    • Skype - do.not.even.ask
    • randomselect.piiym.net/
Re: The Donald Trump Primetime Political MAGAthread: Trump vs CNN live on SmackDown
#222  July 12, 2017, 05:18:34 am
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
I have no words.....this is just so damn stupid, even calling it stupid is an insult.
#223  July 12, 2017, 05:32:04 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
#224  July 15, 2017, 03:02:47 am
Progress
https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/828844/isis-leader-Afghanistan-abu-sayed-terror-group-baghdadi

Abu Sayed was confirmed dead following a strike on the terror cult’s headquarters in Kunar province. The Pentagon today revealed the emir was killed on Tuesday as US forces decimate the jihadis in Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria.

Sayed's death marks the third time an ISIS-K leader has been killed within a year. Hafiz Sayed Khan was killed in July 2016 and Abdul Hasib was killed during a joint US-Afghan commando raid in April. The news comes just days after ISIS confirmed that leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi had been killed. The Russian Defence Ministry reported in June that the IS leader and 30 gunman had been killed by a Russian airstrip in Syria in May. However, other reports claim that he was killed during a US bombing in Iraq.
#225  July 15, 2017, 04:11:04 pm
The Russian Defence Ministry reported in June that the IS leader and 30 gunman had been killed by a Russian airstrip in Syria in May. However, other reports claim that he was killed during a US bombing in Iraq.
The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said on Tuesday they had information straight from high ranking ISIS people that he was dead, but that claim has been made several times then proven wrong, and Washington is still saying they can't confirm that, they're cautious about it.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Re: The Donald Trump Primetime Political MAGAthread: I beg your Pardon? edition
#226  July 21, 2017, 04:14:45 am
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
    • ricepigeon.neocities.org
#227  July 21, 2017, 06:22:10 am
  • Man of Mystery (and Chocolate)
    • USA
#228  July 21, 2017, 09:23:09 am
I'm sure he can pardon himself and his buddies from anything, like high treason and genocide and crimes against humanity. I mean, what's the point of being a king president if you can't ?
And who's gonna tell him no anyway ? Not the Republicans, senators or supreme court or voters, that's for sure.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: July 21, 2017, 09:28:07 am by Byakko
#229  July 21, 2017, 06:14:46 pm
  • professional white boy
  • god, I wish that were me
    • USA
    • reddit.com/user/Bob8644
Sean Spicer has resigned.

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4718658/amp/Sean-Spicer-resigns-White-House-Press-Secretary.html

Sean Spicer has resigned as White House Press Secretary.

The move came just moments after President Trump offered New York financier Anthony Scaramucci the job of communications director.

Spicer is vacating his position just six months and one day after he first stood at the podium and made his controversial remarks about the size of President Trump's inauguration crowd.

I don't know what I expected.
#230  July 23, 2017, 04:08:06 pm
    • USA
    • Dumanios@yahoo.com
    • Skype - Dumanios
Sean Spicer the type of guy to steal a fridge.

A few weeks into his new job, The Journal said, Spicer asked his aide to go to the executive office building located near the White House and tell junior staffers to send him their mini-fridge.

The staffers reportedly refused to do so. As a result, Spicer was forced to wait until the evening, when the staffers had all left, and was "spotted by a fellow White House official lugging the icebox down the White House driveway after 8 p.m.," The Journal reported. 
#231  July 23, 2017, 05:24:54 pm
Speaking of Anthony Scaramucci, who just deleted a bunch of anti-Trump tweets and put out a "full transparency" disclaimer (what he calls "erasing all compromising material") about it, here's the aforementioned compromising tweets :
https://twitter.com/CJPatruno/status/888892322230013952?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
Pro abortion, pro gay marriage, pro gun control, anti death penalty, climate change advocate, anti Muslim ban, he donated for Obama's and Clinton's campaigns, and now he's dircom for Trump and defends him ? Just... what the fuck happened.
Last Edit: July 23, 2017, 05:32:55 pm by Byakko
#232  July 23, 2017, 08:34:35 pm
he's just a yes man to whoever is on top. most politicians are like that.
#233  July 26, 2017, 12:29:34 am
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
Speaking in front of a crowd of tens of thousands of children at the Boy Scout Jamboree, Donald Trump starting rambling about how great it is to be so rich that you can have crazy, drug-fueled sex on a yacht.  He then proceeded to force the children to chant for him while reminding them how dangerous disloyalty could be. 

http://www.avclub.com/article/donald-trump-makes-boy-scouts-chant-him-regales-th-258535

So now I guess he can check "youth indoctrination" off on his wannabe dictator checklist.
#234  July 26, 2017, 12:45:16 am
  • Man of Mystery (and Chocolate)
    • USA
That was creepy. Bad enough that he still gets a hard on for Election Night, but to do this crap at the Boy Scouts Jamboree?

I hope the parents told them to ignore the Cunt-in-Chief.
#235  July 26, 2017, 06:38:23 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
President Trump reinstates transgender ban on the military

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Donald Trump said on Wednesday he would not permit transgender people to serve in the U.S. military, citing "tremendous medical costs and disruption," an action condemned by critics as "raw prejudice" and a political stunt.

[...]"After consultation with my Generals and military experts, please be advised that the United States Government will not accept or allow transgender individuals to serve in any capacity in the U.S. Military," Trump wrote in a series of Twitter posts.

"Our military must be focused on decisive and overwhelming victory and cannot be burdened with the tremendous medical costs and disruption that transgender in the military would entail," the Republican president wrote.

Trump's action appeared to halt years of efforts to eliminate barriers to military service based on sexual orientation. The Pentagon last year under Obama announced that it was ending its ban on transgender people serving openly in the military, with officials calling the prohibition outdated.

[...]The Pentagon had been expected to start allowing transgender people to begin enlisting this year, provided they had been "stable" in their preferred gender for 18 months. But Defense Secretary Jim Mattis on June 30 approved a six-month delay in allowing transgender recruits to join the military.
Re: The Donald Trump Primetime Political MAGAthread: Attack on Transgenders edition
#236  July 26, 2017, 07:30:10 pm
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
God. Fricking. Dang. It does smell like a stunt to me, why now he does this is really fishy.
Re: The Donald Trump Primetime Political MAGAthread: Attack on Transgenders edition
#237  July 26, 2017, 10:14:14 pm
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
Remember, he's not like all the other Republicans, he's so LGBT friendly!

Remember, he held up a pride flag one time!

Remember, he was actually way better than Hillary on LGBT issues, because the real danger LGBT Americans have to worry about is, uh, ISIS, cuz all the domestic issues are sorted out.

Remember, this isn't actually a big deal at all, so stop complaining.

Trans rights are human rights.

@MattBellassai said:
transgender people show more courage when they leave their fucking houses in the morning than donald trump has shown his entire life
#238  July 26, 2017, 10:30:01 pm
Trump doesn't understand the first thing about any of those issues, he's just repeating what some hateful assholes tell him about how 10000 trans people cost too much in an army of 1.3 million people.
#239  July 26, 2017, 11:18:20 pm
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
Luckily, Trump isn't the god emperor he seems to think he is, and can't rule by decree.  It seems like no actual legal or executive action has actually taken place yet, and even if it did it get shut down immediately.  Both the Dems and the GOP have all pretty much immediately come out against this.

That orange trash bag full of dog shit is only doing this because he realizes his days are numbered and he's desperately trying to win back what few supporters he has left by pandering to whatever hateful, ignorant bullshit he thinks will get people talking about him more.
#240  July 27, 2017, 01:21:20 am
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
>Gay people allowed into the US Military but Trans people are not
Donald Trump confirms traps are not gay