YesNoOk

Mugen Free For All Website: is down right now. Check this topic for the latest  (Read 304212 times)

Started by ☆★Anastasia☆★, July 14, 2016, 07:49:35 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Mugen Free For All Website: is down right now. Check this topic for the latest
#421  May 22, 2019, 02:36:06 am
  • Total Annihilation
    • UK
You do realise that attacking the Archive will only prove Dizzy's claim that people are trying to attack the Archive, right?
Try not to sink to Dizzy's level, please.
Re: Mugen Free For All Website: is down right now. Check this topic for the latest
#422  May 22, 2019, 02:38:23 am
  • Sad, strange little man
  • "My God, jelly donuts are so scary."
    • USA
Again, I do not know who this "Dizzy" guy is, and I am definitely not him.
Girls are now typing. Please wait warmly and have some tea until the signature is ready.

Go check out Team Sonic Fighters!
https://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/team-sonic-fighters-188020.0.html
#423  May 22, 2019, 02:42:30 am
  • Total Annihilation
    • UK
So let me get this straight.
You're trying to stick it the Archive's admins but you don't even know who the Archive's admins are?
I find that a bit difficult to believe, and it really doesn't help your case regardless.
#424  May 22, 2019, 02:44:56 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
George, stop.

Guild doesn't go and "attack" sites, nor is this going to change. In cases like this, it's better to take the high road and go about normal business and not acknowledge them. They dig their own hole anyway.
#425  May 22, 2019, 02:47:19 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
I didn't notice Orochi Gill had warned you against running some DDoS attack on MA, until now. What made you think that after being warned for suggesting that, that it would be a good idea to suggest a less serious but still bad attack on another site?

The next time you suggest some idiotic scheme like this, you'll be banned for at least 3 days. This is your final warning.
#426  May 22, 2019, 02:48:35 am
    • Canada

So... You are Dizzy. Okay, got it.

Gotta give it to you this time. Tried to play the long con. Just couldn't keep it in your pants though eh?

See you next time "George"
#427  May 22, 2019, 02:52:31 am
  • Sad, strange little man
  • "My God, jelly donuts are so scary."
    • USA
Girls are now typing. Please wait warmly and have some tea until the signature is ready.

Go check out Team Sonic Fighters!
https://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/team-sonic-fighters-188020.0.html
#428  May 22, 2019, 02:58:39 am
  • I am hilarious
    • USA
Hey Eric settle down.

If George was Dizzy he wouldn't wait 2 months to show it.
#429  May 22, 2019, 03:07:52 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
1. Mock whichever alt account starts stirring up drama until said account is banned.
2. See step 1.
*reads and dies laughing*

Also, I have no idea who this "Dizzy" guy is.
Yeah, what's your game?

You're making such a fuss with attacking Archive with some questionable morals and you don't even know who Archive even is.

Getting the feeling you're actually someone from MA trying to start shit so you can immediately go "SEE? THEY ATTACKED FIRST!"
#430  May 22, 2019, 03:16:33 am
Hey Eric settle down.

If George was Dizzy he wouldn't wait 2 months to show it.
Maybe he was just dizzy from switching between all of these accounts
No but really that denial is just so bad and weak and awful to look at.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#431  May 22, 2019, 03:52:13 am
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
    • ricepigeon.neocities.org
I just want to know what prompted him to suggest such an inane and idiotic plan after 2-ish months of silence? This couldn't have just popped out of nowhere for no reason at all, either he has really bad timing or he's trying to deliberately instigate a conflict.
#432  May 22, 2019, 04:09:39 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
There was another thread where ma was mentioned, I think that was the triggers; it was probably the saltybet thread in mugen idea.
#433  May 28, 2019, 03:32:06 am
  • You must defeat Nozomi Tojo to stand a chance!
  • Existing Since 1999!
    • USA
Who is Dizzy? Ive been in Mugen since 2012-ish and I've never heard of them.
Planned projects for M.U.G.E.N at the moment:
Ultimate Custom Ryu
#434  May 28, 2019, 04:08:32 am
  • I am hilarious
    • USA
Nobody worth your time or acknowledgement.
#435  May 28, 2019, 06:28:07 am
    • Canada
#436  August 30, 2019, 02:19:39 am
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
Before people start bumping this thread again;

Yes, we are aware that the site is down.
Yes, we are looking into it.
No, we don't know what the cause was at this time.
#437  August 30, 2019, 06:48:52 pm
    • Japan
The site was down when I accessed it now, this site was accessible a few days ago.
#438  August 30, 2019, 06:58:53 pm
  • CPU Purple Heart
    • USA
    • https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/8108265
Inb4 it's due to the Pokemon and Touhou collections once again.
#439  September 02, 2019, 08:34:15 pm
  • Mugen museum creator
  • former mod here :p
    • Belgium
    • fanaticmugen.free.fr/
... this is the site that's down... again

:gossip:

I was afraid by the message:
This Account has been suspended
#440  September 03, 2019, 12:45:54 am
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
MFFA is back online. We're still looking into what caused the outage, and will post it here as soon as we can.