• Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Re: Urien By Froz
#24  October 06, 2012, 11:52:26 pm
  • Fuck you.
    • Philippines
    • Skype - Markpachi
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/-opensource-mps-psds-stages-and-resources-please-put-them-good-use-172321.0.html
Same here, I love those FX especially the Aegis Reflector one. :2thumbsup:

Rest in peace, Tamez. Thank you for everything.
#25  October 07, 2012, 02:37:54 am
  • Sexo con condon ?, haber comete un tamal con hoja.
    • Mexico
    • crampy-gc.blogspot.mx/
#26  October 07, 2012, 02:42:41 am
  • I must continue my training...
Man, I always knew you had skill. Judging from the feedback you provide, I knew you HAD to be a great creator as well. This is THE BEST Urien out there. No question...

...and no disrespect to any other Urien.

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
#27  October 07, 2012, 02:45:03 am
    • USA
Awesome and I you added the missing sounds to him. Making a port now for my upcoming screen pack.
Excuse me Big Boss but can I ask which sound those should be ?  :inquisitive:

He was referring to this:

So what's left to add to him before he is complete. Minus some sounds, like the jacket removal intro and head grab. I'm not a sf3 tech on him. Still he feels really solid in terms of play. Would be really nice if you finish him up. Good luck man.
_________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks to everyone for the kind comments, i haven't reupload anything, since i'm stuck on a few bugs. Expect an update tomorrow.
Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 02:48:38 am by A.I
#28  October 07, 2012, 03:17:36 am
  • Sexo con condon ?, haber comete un tamal con hoja.
    • Mexico
    • crampy-gc.blogspot.mx/
Thanks, guess I miss that part anyway isn't ironic that your nick is AI and that this character doesn't have it  :ohmy:
#29  October 07, 2012, 07:31:56 am
  • Raging Fist
Besides some small bugs.. Best CVS Version of Urien I've played!
 I love to see what Gill will be like :3
#30  October 07, 2012, 02:30:59 pm
  • the strongest motherfucker on the planet
    • UK
    • meldo.neocities.org
Hero already made Gill in the same style.
#31  October 07, 2012, 06:09:08 pm
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#32  October 07, 2012, 06:26:15 pm
  • Holy BRAP
    • UK
#33  October 07, 2012, 06:41:53 pm
  • Raging Fist
still I hope Froz can create a new version.
I have Hero's version, it was good, but could be better (No offense)
#34  October 07, 2012, 08:39:54 pm
  • Was it something I said?
It was good, but could be better (No offense)

I agree. It still has projectile bugs, and such. But, with the right touch, it can be the Gill we all know to love while hating at the same time.
#35  October 08, 2012, 03:10:04 am
    • USA
Update 10/07/2012

-Finally got the juggling system to work. (Thank you, "Killer Kong?".)
 -Updated the Config for EX Violence Knee Drop.
 -Cancels have been added/tuned.
 -Temporal Thunder has been fixed and Button detect (Speed now varies by pressing x, y, or z) has been added for LVL1.
 -Destroy Claw Grapple has been fixed.
 -EX Metallic Sphere has been fixed.
 -Fake Punch Winpose has been tuned for more accuracy.
 -Projectiles' Super Finish has been fixed

Give it another test run, guys, i feel he's a little loose on the juggling.

Link (And Alt. Link) is at the first post.

isn't ironic that your nick is AI and that this character doesn't have it  :ohmy:

>:|

Blah Blah Blah Gill.

Gee, thanks for exposing my ninja wip, Guys! >:C

BTW, Is someone willing to make an aggressive AI for Urien? I'm not good at making one, c'mon, lend a lazy slacker a hand!
#36  October 08, 2012, 04:03:11 am
  • "OHHH YES!"
    • Canada
Dude dude, you still gotta fix dis
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Fix the trigger numbering, and change Stateno =1100 && AnimElemTime(5), change the 5 to a 3, so you won't end up only being able to Super Cancel AFTER the tackle is done hitting the enemy. Beyond that, then you have to make the juggling less strict on his Tyrant Punish super, so all the hits can connect after a supercancel(juggle limit 5 on all hitdefs for Normal, 8 or 7 I think for MAX version) since POTS Juggle system resets the juggle during a supercancel. I say this because then you can do Cr.HP, Tackle, Supercancel into Tyrant Slaughter or Punish, whatever, and get good damage if all of this is applied.

But are there truly grown men in this world?!
Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 04:09:02 am by Killer Kong?

DW

#37  October 08, 2012, 04:06:22 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
#38  October 08, 2012, 04:10:40 am
    • USA
#39  October 08, 2012, 05:37:26 am
  • Was it something I said?
You might want to take a look at Temporal Thunder, possibly both Lvls.

This is what happens when a super projectile collides with it.

The projectile passes through the opponent, if it hits an opponent's projectile enough.

And this is what happens when a projectile hit it while Urien's charging it and before releases it.

It'll stay there and repeat itself forever until reset or next round.
#40  October 09, 2012, 01:06:54 am
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
EX Dangerous Headbutt does less damage than the normal versions, rendering it worthless. If it was indeed intended to hit twice, it barely ever does so. If the 1 hit EX Violence Knee Drop is supposed to be one hit, why does it hit twice? Violence Knee Drop's damage also seems very low overall. Dangerous Headbutt's damage output is more understandable, since it's mostly used for juggling after c.Z. As Killer Kong put it, Tyrant Slaughter needs to fully connect in juggles to be more useful. Perhaps you could make the final hit only come out when P2 is near Urien? Some sort of coding that makes the clothesline not come out unless they are under a certain height, perhaps? Vesuvian Burnout seems very underwhelming in terms of damage, it would be more appropriate for it to do more along the lines of 490 damage, since it's basically a level 3 KKZ. I think Urien should say something else during its startup, perhaps "Pitiful scum!" Y Metallic Sphere fires at an angle that would be more fitting for Z, honestly. I also think that MAX Aegis Reflector should have different set-up points for different combinations of X-Z. It seems rather limiting for it only to have the ability to cover one angle, especially since the other versions can land in various other places. Speaking of limited, I think it should also do more hits and damage. Spending an extra meter just to cover a different angle is wasteful and renders it anemic. I'll continue posting as I get more feedback.

Posted: October 09, 2012, 01:11:43 am
You can also loop X Metallic Sphere into itself a few times in the corner. Also, this is just a suggestion, but perhaps the EX Violence Knee Drop could hit OTG in the manner of Pursuit Attacks from Darkstalkers?

Posted: October 09, 2012, 01:17:10 am
I recently got EX Dangerous Headbutt to hit twice, but its damage increase is barely noticeable. I recommend you jack up its damage a bit.
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?