Started by c001357, August 10, 2015, 05:42:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fate/Grand Order
#3001  May 26, 2018, 02:56:46 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
Somehow I finished my last 2BP run on time, used George/Shiki/Friend Waver, I used Kerry and Mashu to absorb NPs, or with Kerry I'd just target the NP towards the weak.

However with time running out I switched to Tamamo/Shiki/Friend Jack with my 3BP setup, on the second to last run I used a command spell to end the quest on the first turn.
#3002  May 31, 2018, 09:07:10 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
Waaaaah, I got the 4* CE, 5* CE, and Xuanzang with my tickets! More Quartz for Mama!
Last Edit: May 31, 2018, 09:32:14 am by Magical Amber
#3003  May 31, 2018, 10:03:44 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
I just used one ticket because reasons and it gave me Shuwen.

Probably going to level him up first before tackling the event.
#3004  May 31, 2018, 10:11:34 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Put him up on your support list at least so I can have a bonus when farming those peaches! I want Li Shuwen too, but I really don't want to spend any quartz until Onigashima.

I'm also getting a crap ton of FP because of Oppai Monk, this is good so I can roll the FP Gacha for the 3* Event CEs.
#3005  May 31, 2018, 11:46:35 am
Waaaaah, I got the 4* CE, 5* CE, and Xuanzang with my tickets! More Quartz for Mama!

you're fucking lucky. i got 5 more tickets and i'm afraid to roll. do the quest without the ce first , i did that in rashomon and it turned up pretty well for me.
#3006  May 31, 2018, 05:46:33 pm
  • Top Nep
  • /!\Cost Over/!\
    • USA
Cool used 71 quartz and 9 tickets gotten, Medb(why), medea lily, Thomas(yes!), Helena, and Xuanzang.
though i got first 3 in story summon....
#3007  June 01, 2018, 08:18:05 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Unsurprisingly, Shuwen supports are in high demand as well. I spent some quartz to see if I could get some of the CEs and only got the one that increases peach drops, so I guess that goes along with my Shuwen. That will be it for me in this banner. I want to try and start saving quartz again for the later stuff.
#3008  June 01, 2018, 01:14:49 pm
i used 5 tickets and got the 3* CE and the one with the cool mordred art CE. and got the new 3* hundred face hassan. i wasn't expecting much to begin with but i'm content that i got the CE that i want.

i'm not gonna spend anymore quartz til raikou and ibaraki banner.
#3009  June 01, 2018, 02:48:25 pm
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
I got the 3* event CE from my tix as well, plus the Jeanne 5* CE that protects you from 3 debuffs.
#3010  June 01, 2018, 11:32:12 pm
  • The Goddess Returns
Only did 4 10 pulls from the 420 SQ I bought so I can prepare for the Summer banners...ended up with Li Shuwen NP3 and a few 4 star CE's.
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#3011  June 02, 2018, 03:30:52 am
you got li shuwen not bad but still 4 10 rolls. hope you got good CEs.

So alot of people are confused on the event giving bonus servants the wrong CE. i've seen Li shuwens equipped with gives bonus golden pill drops instead of peach drops.
#3012  June 02, 2018, 03:37:37 am
  • From the Republic of the Little Bananas
    • Brazil
I am thinking how a guy who got 0 event ce and have only 3* bonus servants will do on this event, and yeah this guy is me.
#3013  June 02, 2018, 04:00:38 am
same with me , i've got 2 event cards only from my tickets , 1 is of immortal peach and 1 is for pork buns. now i got 3 CEs from the shop just from farming and maximizing the drops. using supports with proper CE combination.

always pick Li shuwen with true samadhi fire CE. if you gonna farm for immortal peaches.

for the bao drops pick david and lu bu with the All three together CE.

and lewd monk + Go west CE for the LSD drops.

don't farm the ticket quest yet cause it's a one and done deal , wait til you get the CE's from the Shop or from drops equip all your servants with those CE and then you farm it.
#3014  June 02, 2018, 04:12:09 am
  • From the Republic of the Little Bananas
    • Brazil
Thanks for the tip. This event is indeed Unlimited Grinding Works.
#3015  June 02, 2018, 08:59:18 pm
  • The Goddess Returns
you got li shuwen not bad but still 4 10 rolls. hope you got good CEs.

So alot of people are confused on the event giving bonus servants the wrong CE. i've seen Li shuwens equipped with gives bonus golden pill drops instead of peach drops.

I primarily got the 4 star event CEs and had to break my rule to for one more roll and get the 5 star event CE for more Pill Drops.

EDIT: I plan on basically restocking back with it later in the week with another 80$...

Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
Last Edit: June 02, 2018, 09:06:28 pm by Xhominid
#3016  June 03, 2018, 12:21:16 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
From my experience, farm the necessary materials to buy all of the event CEs from the shop then equip all of them to farm the Flaming Mountain 40 AP node for as many talismans as possible. That way you can clear all of the story quests to unlock the Tianzhu free quest node so you'll be able to do the majority of your material farming there until part 2 of the event. Afterwards just repeat the Flaming Mountain node for more Talismans so you can continue to farm Tianzhu.

EDIT: I plan on basically restocking back with it later in the week with another 80$...

Spare me some quartz for my Mama Raikou fund, good sir?
#3017  June 03, 2018, 05:45:33 am
  • The Goddess Returns

#3018  June 04, 2018, 11:46:36 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
So I caved and used my remaining 60 quartz to see if I could pull Li and I ended up getting an NP2 Herc and my first 2030. I'm satisfied with the latter at least.
Last Edit: June 04, 2018, 11:52:02 am by Magical Amber
#3019  June 05, 2018, 07:37:41 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
#3020  June 05, 2018, 09:16:42 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
Either going with Chev or NP2 Herc