YesNoOk

Testing Ikemen online battle (Read 1354 times)

Started by tehdevil, September 02, 2015, 03:21:32 pm
Share this topic:
Testing Ikemen online battle
New #1  September 02, 2015, 03:21:32 pm
Hi, I want to test Ikemen using online battle. I stay at this time zone: GMT+8 and I am free on Monday and Thursday.

Here is my roster:

anyone interested in playing with me?
<- I exercise like that regularly!
Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 02:45:22 am by TheFclass97

;x

Re: Testing Ikemen online battle
#2  September 02, 2015, 03:39:55 pm
    • USA
Hi, I want to test Ikemen using online battle. I stay at this time zone: GMT+8 and I am free on Monday and Thursday.

Here is my roster:

anyone interested in playing with me?

You dare post on the IKEMEN board!!! This is my turf! lol
Well... I see like 4 Kyo's... Let me guess. 98', Clone 1&2, edited kyo, and og? Are these all the same style of character? Edited? Or is it just slapped together? I created a kof ikemen already it has most of what you need if you were going for that type of playstyle. You can edit it at your discretion. I would like to play some kof sometime soon.
#3  September 02, 2015, 03:53:58 pm
You dare post on the IKEMEN board!!! This is my turf! lol
I can't post here?

Well... I see like 4 Kyo's... Let me guess. 98', Clone 1&2, edited kyo, and og? Are these all the same style of character? Edited? Or is it just slapped together? I created a kof ikemen already it has most of what you need if you were going for that type of playstyle. You can edit it at your discretion. I would like to play some kof sometime soon.
98's Kyo, Clone Kyo, Kyo-1, Kyo-2 and Kusanagi, I downloaded all of them from the creators' website without editing them, just some characters' moves are difficult to execute, I just adjust it to make them executable  :P Your kof ikemen's file is too big, no offense and I have limited byte of internet usage that I need to reserve  :( My this game is actually based on Ahuron's Omega Shingo's intro where he kicks two of these characters out, except for the last row  :D here are only 40 characters and 15 stages only
#4  September 02, 2015, 10:40:45 pm
  • SAD FUCK
  • :'C
    • Puerto Rico
    • Skype - TheFclass97
If you want people to play your ikemen, its best to make a link of some sort of it, otherwise getting chars would be a pain and any change you do that your opponent doesn't have will cause desyncs. Hope all goes well
#5  September 03, 2015, 01:48:07 am
Well, I don't put a download link here, I only send the download link to the person's personal message if he/she agrees to play with me, I just wanted to test how Ikemen works  ;) if you want to play with me, just post it here and I will send you the download link, just a reminder that my time zone is GMT+8 and I am only free on Monday and Thursday.
#6  September 05, 2015, 05:35:00 pm
I just swapped Kim Kaphwan to Marco Rossi by Ahuron  :blank: just a reminder that my time zone is GMT+8 and I am only free on Monday and Thursday, and on alternate Sunday.
#7  September 12, 2015, 11:09:51 am
My online ID is devilgenemugen I forgot to create a tunngle account, my time zone is GMT+8 and I am only free on Monday and Thursday, and on alternate Sunday which is tomorrow at 10 am to 11 am and 1.30 pm to 5.30 pm