YesNoOk

Screenpack Naruto Clash of the Ninja By Misterr07 (640*480) (Read 15004 times)

Started by misterr07, February 09, 2012, 10:38:57 am
Share this topic:
Screenpack Naruto Clash of the Ninja By Misterr07 (640*480)
New #1  February 09, 2012, 10:38:57 am
    • France
    • https://misterr07world.go.zd.fr/
This is  my new creation: a Naruto screenpack  for mugen 1.0 !

Video :
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xoge95_video-de-presentation-screenpack-naruto_videogames

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

It uses the classic portraits of mugen for the select screen, but custom portraits for the versus screen and the lifebars.
I created the custom portraits for four characters (naruto, sasuke, sakura and kakashi) and I put them with the screenpack for models...
Thank you for reading the "read-me" before installing the screenpack !

To download, on my Web site :  here
Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 09:36:56 am by misterr07
Re: Screenpack Naruto Clash of the Ninja By Misterr07 (640*480)
#2  February 09, 2012, 11:32:36 am
  • Come mighty warrior face me
    • Indonesia
    • Skype - Rizki291
great work man this is great naruto screenpack  :sugoi:
#3  February 09, 2012, 01:12:57 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
For starters, you certainly did a fine job overall. Your layout fits very well with your Naruto theme. Nicely done. But there are a few hairs to split.

First, careful on portrait conversion: Naruto, when you zoom in, has stray pixels that make him look as if he was grabbed straight out of his DVD episodes. The same can be said for the group shot on your title screen. Decent, but it could be a touch better.

Secondly, your winquotes could be a little larger.

Lastly, touches of animation on the VS screen and victory screen would add in some more life to your already well done layout.

Thanks for the share!!  :sugoi:
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#4  February 09, 2012, 02:10:48 pm
  • Know your place Imbecile
    • Philippines
any chance of a classic vs screen , lifebar and victory screen? just asking if is yes damn i gonna DL it right away!
#5  February 09, 2012, 08:34:29 pm
    • France
    • https://misterr07world.go.zd.fr/
rizki29 said:
great work man this is great naruto screenpack  :sugoi:
Saikoro said:
For starters, you certainly did a fine job overall. Your layout fits very well with your Naruto theme. Nicely done. But there are a few hairs to split.
thanks mans...  ;D

Saikoro said:
First, careful on portrait conversion: Naruto, when you zoom in, has stray pixels that make him look as if he was grabbed straight out of his DVD episodes. The same can be said for the group shot on your title screen. Decent, but it could be a touch better.

Portraits supplied with this screenpack are really here for models, it's very possible that they are not perfect... ;)

Saikoro said:
Secondly, your winquotes could be a little larger.
I think that the frame planned for that is rather big...
Winqoutes are not novels...  :P

Saikoro said:
Lastly, touches of animation on the VS screen and victory screen would add in some more life to your already well done layout.
yes, it's the main problem of my screenpacks... It's not always easy to create (or find) good animations for screenpack...
But I work on it and i hope progressed well in this direction...

Wargame-Kun  said:
any chance of a classic vs screen , lifebar and victory screen? just asking if is yes damn i gonna DL it right away!
Not now, and doubtless not later...