YesNoOk

Fighter Factory Problem (Read 4571 times)

Started by FeLo_Llop, November 18, 2017, 04:59:01 pm
Share this topic:
Fighter Factory Problem
#1  November 18, 2017, 04:59:01 pm
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
So...after finishing something for Ash, I wanted to apply a new palette and there's a problem...the sprite is loaded in BLACK colour!! thought maybe it was something related to Ash, and checked the colour values as accurate as I'm able to(I always write the colour values for not having a palette issue while spriting). Made a simple yet clean new palette for Elizabeth(XIII) and even for Mars People and...again!! let's be black!

So...what's the problem? The other response is extract ALL Ash sprites and apply the palette sprite per sprite, what's pretty tedious...

Can someone help me? Thanks!!

PS: Please, I'm a bit too much clumsy, and never had a problem at paletteing stuff :/.
I swear there was something cool here!!
Re: Fighter Factory Problem
#2  November 24, 2017, 02:42:48 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
Is the palette reversed? If not, you can go to the palette selector on the right, select the proper palette, and click the button with the tooltip (hover over the button to get the text) that says "apply the palette to this sprite."
Re: Fighter Factory Problem
#3  November 30, 2017, 01:40:37 am
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
No...as long as I know, is not reversed. I'm making the same I've always did while making my own palettes, but because of X reason, it gives me that problem. Tried to solve it with Photoshop and then with FF3 but can't go through the problem.

Either way, I'll keep on it. Thanks, JZilla :)
I swear there was something cool here!!