YesNoOk

Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late[st] (Read 311463 times)

Started by c001357, February 07, 2011, 11:45:17 am
Share this topic:
Re: Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late
#281  August 22, 2014, 06:46:10 am
  • Still lurks regularly, but posts once a blue moon
    • Canada
Zeo-san has already said everything I had to say.
#282  August 26, 2014, 02:11:21 pm
  • wat
#283  November 13, 2014, 11:01:20 pm
  • Professional Procrastinator
  • Roman Numerals and Decimals should never mix.
    • USA
Under-Night In-Birth Exe:Late dated in North America
Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late will launch for PlayStation 3 in North America on February 24, Aksys Games announced.

A European release is currently set for 2015.

Find an overview of the game below.
         Fight Like a Veteran! – Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late’s accessible controls allow beginners to pull off special attacks and fight against opponents. However, for experts, the game gives you chances to learn special combos and utilize its complex system to pull off even bigger and more powerful attacks!
        16 Versatile Characters – With 16 characters, each with different moves and fighting style is a great introduction to fighting games, but also gives veteran players a chance to learn each character’s complex move system.
        Play Against Friends From Around the World! – Develop and train at your best with Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late’s Network Mode, developed by famed fighting game experts Arc System Works. Test your skills against players from the North America or go beyond our shores to make new friends in Japan!
        Get “In-Birthed” – Whether you want to delve deep into the lore of Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late or train to be the best fighting in Network Mode, Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late offers players a chance to master each of the 16 characters with its plethora of modes. Experience the story in Arcade Mode or train and master your skills in Training Mode. For a challenge, enter Score Attack, Time Attack and Survival modes!
#284  February 25, 2015, 05:56:23 pm
#285  February 25, 2015, 08:51:07 pm
  • The Goddess Returns
Gonna have to wait till late March to buy it(I gotta buy DOA5LR for the PS3 and PC as well as preorder FFXIV Heavensward...)
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......

SNT

#286  February 25, 2015, 09:50:07 pm
  • Super Old Bitter Dude
    • Australia
#287  February 26, 2015, 12:09:34 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
That game overview is awful
Here, you newbies can put up a fight with the easy controls. Oh nevermind, veteran players can pull better combos, jk.
16 characters, we mention "veterans" again just to shove in the word once more and show that we cater to everyone. We also added the word "complex" just for kicks.
Play against people from around the world! Give your luck a try and play against Japanese people, our mediocre netcode won't make things difficult, we swear! (Unless you play Seth or Yuzu)
Play for the story (Even though we only have arcade mode) or be the best in Network mode (Since no one plays this at locals anyways, XRD4EVER), we also has a plethora, a quiver, a cornucopia of modes (Except not really, nothing out of the ordinary other than some awfully tacked on "modes" that people will play once at most)

UNIEL is a good game but god, what were they thinking.
#288  May 15, 2015, 01:30:59 pm
  • ロッキングガール
  • 「目指すはクールでロックなアイドル!」
    • twitter.com/c001357
new version announced! codeveloped with arcsys this time with a new system and character. loketest on the 22nd
#289  May 15, 2015, 02:11:14 pm
    • Indonesia
    • larsmasters.deviantart.com
its finally return :)
#290  May 15, 2015, 06:59:52 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
#291  May 15, 2015, 07:24:43 pm
i would love to see shiki as a guest character preferably nanaya version but we already got edgy shiki version in this game so yeah.
#292  May 16, 2015, 03:46:48 am
    • Indonesia
We know who

but we already have a MB character there, so as Jewpunching character
Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 04:13:48 am by LarsAlexandersson
#293  May 16, 2015, 10:53:41 am
  • You Can't Handle The Truth!
    • www.youtube.com/user/DevilRaptorB
i would love to see shiki as a guest character preferably nanaya version but we already got edgy shiki version in this game so yeah.

the reason why he wasn't is caz he was created by Type-moon before the Melty Blood game which was created by French-Bread who are the same people who made this game , Sion was created by them which is why it was that easy to bring her in , thats what I read anyway
#294  May 16, 2015, 11:46:51 am
    • USA
wat

No, not at all. They can include anyone from Tsukihime as long as they have permission from TYPE-MOON, which was needed for Not-Sion. They're not adding Shiki because why the hell would they? We already have stupid teens in the roster.
#295  May 16, 2015, 06:50:53 pm
  • I see you.
    • www.mugenfreeforall.com
Hoping Akatsuki gets some buffs, Gordeau and Mervaka get hit with the nerf hammer. Also please for the love of god buff chaos hes the worst character in the game!

You'll fix chuchoryu ? Sounds like a plan. How about you code him from scratch instead ?
#296  May 22, 2015, 02:14:47 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - Uche1234@hotmail.com
I'm afraid this talks about Splatoon.
#297  May 22, 2015, 02:18:37 pm
  • Sr. Black Person
  • Mess with the chuchu you get the pewpew
    • USA
    • Kamekaze.world
Hoping Akatsuki gets some buffs, Gordeau and Mervaka get hit with the nerf hammer. Also please for the love of god buff chaos hes the worst character in the game!

That title belongs to seth sorry lol. Without his summon he's definitely down there though but with it he's solid low mid. I mean I'll gladly show you why he deserves that slot if you want to play later.

That being said chaos did get some very important buffs in that his summon is invul to projectiles while its attacking which is huge and I'm very happy with just that.
Want to feel useful for a useless show? click here
119/150 Chars, I'm not dead yet....the true surprise is in my thread.
Hahahah fuck you photobucket.
#298  May 22, 2015, 02:24:20 pm
#299  May 22, 2015, 11:32:14 pm
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
That title belongs to seth sorry lol.
Thank you.
I mean, sure, Akatsuki vs Merk is the wost match up in the game (As far as I know) But other than that, Seth loses to Akatsuki, once he gets in you're not running away.
Also, netplay Seth is so bad, the fiming for 6C after 214A~C is so dumb and hard. And yeah, his unblockables and resets are a way to make up for his awful damage and he has an actual cross up but still.
#300  July 09, 2015, 05:12:19 pm
    • Indonesia
Last Edit: July 09, 2015, 05:44:25 pm by LarsAlexandersson