Share this topic:
Re: Capcom X Snk
#961  March 30, 2019, 11:50:34 pm
    • tehwii@gmail.com
im down to test parsec matches
#962  March 31, 2019, 03:32:45 am
    • USA
Trying to have another recording session tomorrow. Can add me in the mean time.
#963  April 08, 2019, 02:00:19 pm
Hey!

Are you planning/working on Q from SF3? I was thinking of implementing the basics (using your system) to him (punches, kicks, sff etc.) if you haven't yet.
#964  April 08, 2019, 07:22:28 pm
    • USA
Not yet. Eventually, I want to do all the characters from that game.
#965  April 09, 2019, 03:33:38 am
    • USA
Here is a remake of my older tribute video.
If someone can make the Evil Dan stance in cvs, I'd do it. There is Evil Ken stance either

Picture this... Evil Ken's "speed" super, (where he dashes like Kabal basically) with a slowed time like FX, That Electro Misogi hitting right at the perfect timing.. Ouuuuuu. Stay tuned.
#966  April 14, 2019, 04:38:03 am
  • feel my burning vigor!!
    • USA
Where can I get the tribute characters you have mad as well as the others?
#967  April 16, 2019, 05:39:44 pm
    • USA
You have to beat Shin Akuma and Shin Gouken on Hard 8 using Evil Dan. Everything is exclusive, unless leaked by mete or anyone else. You can ask somewhere, sure they will pm you, no one speaks publicly.
#968  May 18, 2019, 05:22:45 am
    • USA
Been requested a lot.

Rugal Vs. Akuma *Original
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Rugal Vs. Akuma *Remake
#969  May 25, 2019, 01:37:19 am
    • USA
I do have a playlist for these, which I'll update eventually. 

#970  May 27, 2019, 06:09:49 am
    • USA

#971  May 29, 2019, 01:45:50 am
    • USA
#972  June 13, 2019, 12:15:54 am
    • China
2D, Can you teach me how to hide 2P's key input?
#973  June 16, 2019, 02:56:11 am
    • USA
K4thos is the one who hooked it up for me at the time to work like it does. Honestly, I was at one point interested in helping some of you, but it’s a lot of work and I’m not really motivated anymore to go out of my way. I am addressing everyone who is pming me. Sometimes you just have to look at something extensively to understand it. Look at the variable from the config list, see where it connects to etc. There is a syntax. K, you should post your progress on your thing, it’s dope.

OAN. Damn.. I’ve been chipping away at KOF 94’-95’ relevant characters so I can make the proposed “in-game cutscenes” If you haven’t been following along I guess I can use this topic for something. Progressively going through the arcs from the beginning. The plan was to recreate all arcs with 2D animation before taking on an original story. K4thos kinda bailed mid development after he proposed this idea so I can’t actually implement the scenes how I would like, though I can still make them. I am still going at this one solo, since the first page, all those years ago trying to learn to get to this point and I’d say it’s coming along nicely. I did release something playable if you wanted to check it out in description of videos.

Side note.. I have all of KOF All Stars sound collection, I can show you how to rip yourself if interested. I think I discovered how to rip any game. Just have the remainder of Team Japan and I can start on it. Like a lil movie of sorts. Not much I suppose, but something to temporarily entertain. From there I’ll go SF1 back and forth between series. I’ve made playlists for individual series so be sure to check those out.

Lastly, part 2 of this coming sooner than later.

That is your news update. I’ve been streaming more lately, catch me on Parsec under the same name for casuals. Just have a good internet connection.
#974  June 16, 2019, 02:58:27 am
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home

Are you ripping from the Latest Versions of KOF AS?
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#975  June 16, 2019, 07:49:40 am
    • USA
Download the game and dump it. The point at which you do, you’ll have that version. The game just updated again recently so no. You’d have to keep doing it. Various ways to get the apk which is up to you. Goes without saying you’ll have to transcribe the dialogue yourself, but that’s only if you care to 100% match word for word. You can at least get the skills by knowing the characters and or watching these Just get latest Unity Asset Studio, load folder, organize to find audio clips, convert to wav etc.
#976  June 16, 2019, 11:54:39 am
    • UK

K, I just need a guide on how to "dump" the apk file.
WIP Schedule:
#977  June 16, 2019, 12:03:05 pm
    • USA
#978  June 16, 2019, 04:49:53 pm
    • UK

I just need the method you used to get the full game contents becuase I can't get the actual contents just the raw apk file found online.
WIP Schedule:
#979  June 17, 2019, 03:49:40 am
    • USA
#980  June 17, 2019, 03:54:26 am
    • UK

I have tried using apktool to extract from the 70+MB apk but i only get 200+MB with, for sound, only a netmarble jingle in Asset Studio when he gets 600+MB with the full set of files. All I need is the software you used to dump out the supposed 600+MB.
The problem is that the guy asking for help didn't say exactly what he used to "download" the files, presumably a Unity engine.
WIP Schedule:
Last Edit: June 17, 2019, 04:06:04 am by RagingRowen