YesNoOk

Zombie Kanji (Read 6790 times)

Started by DrKelexo, September 04, 2018, 05:57:58 am
Share this topic:
Zombie Kanji
#1  September 04, 2018, 05:57:58 am
  • Glorified Verison of a Pellet Gun
its another drkelexo joke edit this year whoooa

this is a combination of the characters Kanji (from a series ive never played) and Punk Rock Zombie Zed (from a game i played like 1 million years ago) using a reasonably unique fighting style. this was one of the projects i had deemed 'never to be finished' and then i randomly got inspired to push him to completion.
there were still a few thematic things i wanted to do with him (like make his weak KO not so prominent, i couldnt quite figure that one out) but hes still got a full moveset. might be too strong, who knows. i just wanted to put this out before i lost interest and slept on it again.

also i hope you're not offended by swearing because ahahahahahahahahah

as usual please let me know if there any glaring flaws i overlooked. this one isnt winmugen compatible but ill make it so if theres any demand for it.

Spoiler: Screenshots (click to see content)

DOWNLOAD
Re: Zombie Kanji
#2  September 04, 2018, 09:31:46 am
From what i've played of him so far I haven't found any issues and I found him to be pretty enjoyable to play.
https://streamable.com/51np4 This is a combo thing I made for him (Minding the lag as fraps apparently can't handle these dank swears)
#3  September 04, 2018, 02:00:22 pm
  • Glorified Verison of a Pellet Gun
im genuinely fascinated by the idea of people coming up with combos for characters that i would never think of. thats awesome, thanks for that!
#4  September 05, 2018, 04:08:55 pm
  • Every day is night
    • Brazil
    • linktr.ee/Magma_MKII
Could've went all the way and make his moveset entirely based on word attacks.
#5  September 06, 2018, 05:10:02 am
  • NYC Bisexual.go pirde+) 2019
    • USA
    • Skype - mikecrazy2004
    • IG
nice job!
Love to make friends.....&i'm LGQBT Friendly here. so gay bi. or whoever  pplz is all good. 2 me & welcome.
now            don't Be shyyyy hmu...........if u need help...           

stage ,char, screenpack maker