YesNoOk

Dragon BallZ vs One Piece Project Official Post (Read 546874 times)

Started by kenshiro99, January 11, 2017, 07:44:38 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Dragon BallZ vs One Piece Project Official Post
#61  February 09, 2017, 10:23:01 am
  • Working..
    • France
    • micheledyn1@gmail.com
    • fb.me/medyn.me
Awesome!! I love the project
#62  February 13, 2017, 01:42:28 am
    • Brazil
#63  February 13, 2017, 01:43:38 am
    • Brazil
#64  February 14, 2017, 12:47:07 am
    • Brazil
NAMI PROGRESS:

Process of developing char for the project Dragon Ball Z vs. One Piece using Bandicam for the first time to record the video. The thief and navigator of the straw hat pirates, Nami.

With climate-controlling abilities, Nami manages to set traps using heavily charged clouds, as well as using cold front and frosts to injure her adversary.

It is at 80%, missing settings and hyper moves. All moves were inspired from the game Grand Pirate Colloseum for Nintendo 3DS, tending to the maximum stay true to what is seen in the game.

I hope you like it.

Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 12:50:39 am by kenshiro99
#65  February 14, 2017, 02:55:45 pm
  • Why,
Goku, usually Tenkaichi... But.. what Luffy?
Vejita/Vegeta... Capsule corp or like that... Zoro at that prison?

What then Nami... hmm...
Hey, can i help, or maybe i need help
Dragon BallZ vs One Piece Gotenks and Usopp Wip
#66  February 15, 2017, 05:15:41 pm
    • Brazil
GOTENKS AND USOPP WIP IMAGES

Here is a preview of two more characters from the project, Gotenks and Usopp.

Gotenks, as well as Dragon Ball characters, has several ki bursts, plus many variations of normal blows for combos.

Usopp is a character of distance, with numerous projectiles of the most varied to prevent that its enemy comes close.

More news soon.

GOTENKS

Die Die Missiles, can use in air

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

USOPP

Strong crounch Punch, causes ground bounce in oponent

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#67  February 15, 2017, 05:47:45 pm
  • Scion of the Flames
  • it aint over when you lose its over when you quit
    • Australia
    • DBZxprodigy1994@gmail.com
GOD USOPP......im hyped as hell lol
Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 05:52:34 pm by Infinite kyo
#68  February 16, 2017, 04:59:03 pm
    • Italy
    • mark.nar@hotmail.it
If I can do a little criticism, Kenshiro99, the hyper combos should be very attractive and have very efficient effects.

For example, Vegeta's "Big Bang Attack" beam should not look like Cyclops' Mega optic blast.
#69  February 16, 2017, 05:10:41 pm
    • Brazil
If I can do a little criticism, Kenshiro99, the hyper combos should be very attractive and have very efficient effects.

For example, Vegeta's "Big Bang Attack" beam should not look like Cyclops' Mega optic blast.

Thank you for your opinion Gladiacloud.
I think you meant FInal Flash, not Big Bang Attack.
 Well, I think the effect of cyclops Optic Blast meets the purpose of Vegeta's hyper, as well as many other effects that I will use in other chars, because I want it to be as close as possible to Capcom's CPS2 games (which justifies me Not using FX in HD on my chars).
However, I am open to suggestions of what effects I could use in this or other cases.
Dragon BallZ vs One Piece Project Official Gotenks Progress
#70  February 20, 2017, 05:37:37 am
    • Brazil
GOTENKS CHAR PROGRESS AND FRANKY FIRST VIEW

Process of developing char for the project Dragon Ball Z vs. One Piece. One of the most interesting and crazy characters in the Dragon Ball universe, the fusion of the children of the 2 most powerful Saiyans, Gotenks..

Betting on hand-to-hand combat, Gotenks has quick hits and a wide variety of combos, but if things get tight, he can attack from a distance and also use his Super Ghost kamikaze attack to boost his attacks.

He goes to 75% and will be available soon

Stay tuned for the project by accessing the link below and see more videos of the project on the channel.

Thank you

#71  February 20, 2017, 08:05:03 am
  • "I'm not going to Hell alone"
From a sound perspective, as a guy who is OCD about his sounds, volumes, what makes sense and what doesn't in terms of grunts and attacks ect ect, I gotta say it sounds absolutely terrific. I'm digging the DBZ sound effects for the punches and kicks because it sounds like its own game with these sprites. The voices are pretty pitch perfect not sure if you modified it or not but either they sound damn good, nothing sounds out of place imho.

Also love how you managed to make these sprites work in your favor despite how limited they initially are.

Keep it up dude, I'm following this one too.
I was the Perfect warrior! Cold and Ruthless! I lived by my strength alone! Uninhibited by foolish emotion!
#72  February 20, 2017, 03:25:12 pm
    • Brazil
From a sound perspective, as a guy who is OCD about his sounds, volumes, what makes sense and what doesn't in terms of grunts and attacks ect ect, I gotta say it sounds absolutely terrific. I'm digging the DBZ sound effects for the punches and kicks because it sounds like its own game with these sprites. The voices are pretty pitch perfect not sure if you modified it or not but either they sound damn good, nothing sounds out of place imho.

Also love how you managed to make these sprites work in your favor despite how limited they initially are.

Keep it up dude, I'm following this one too.

Thanks for the support, my friend.

Sometimes it is difficult to work with these sprites, even more those of the One Piece because they are very limited and have to edit some things to stay the way I want, but what good you are liking.

With the sounds it's the same thing, it has to please me at the time of the game, if not, I'm stirring until it's good.
#73  February 23, 2017, 06:03:14 am
  • HI.
Your sprites are awesome.. BTW can you make Naruto (nanadaime/seventh hokage) Sprite like that..
Hello.
#74  February 23, 2017, 08:56:11 am
  • Formerly JordanoDaMano (JDM)
    • Canada
Those aren't his sprites. They come from Dragon Ball Z: Extreme Butoden and One Piece: Great Pirate Colosseum. Both are fighting games on the 3DS.
#75  February 24, 2017, 09:24:02 am
    • Italy
    • mark.nar@hotmail.it
Kenshiro99, please use this effects for one of Zoro's hypers:
#76  February 24, 2017, 05:30:41 pm
    • Brazil
Re: Dragon BallZ vs One Piece Sanji Process
#77  February 24, 2017, 05:35:13 pm
    • Brazil
SANJI PROGRESS

Process of developing char for the project Dragon Ball Z vs. One Piece. The cook of the straw hat pirates, and also known as "The black leg", the guy who can not see woman, Sanji Vismoke.

With quick and accurate kicks, you can trigger countless combos where you can range from normal kicks to flaming kicks with your famous Diable Jambe.

He goes to 80%

Stay tuned for the project by accessing the link below and see more videos of the project on the channel.

Thank you

#78  March 03, 2017, 01:57:38 pm
    • Malaysia
When will your Nami be released? I can't wait!
#79  March 03, 2017, 02:57:27 pm
#80  March 03, 2017, 06:02:11 pm
    • Brazil