YesNoOk

First bosses for my MegaMan Full Game (Read 3291 times)

Started by RedDragonCats17, October 09, 2018, 08:29:57 am
First bosses for my MegaMan Full Game
New #1  October 09, 2018, 08:29:57 am
  • Part-Time MUGEN creator
    • USA
    • Skype - reddragoncats17
    • reddragoncats17.weebly.com/
I've decided that while I wait for some help in my Zero thread, I'm gonna give out some ideas for the first few bosses of this game. Can I code these bosses? Possibly. Can I code the A.I? I don't think so.

From MegaMan (classic)

(Hidden Bosses)

Air Man:

Air Man will be source accurate, but his tornado projectiles will be wide enough for characters like X and Zero to pass through. And his boss theme will be a NES remix of Airman ga Taosenai, using the MegaMan 2 soundfont.

Crash Man:

Crash Man is source accurate, but his boss theme is his stage theme.

(Regular Bosses)

Tengu Man:

Tengu Man's stage will not have any pits, and he will be hard when it comes to his weakness to ice attacks (depending on the character).

Grenade Man:

I was choosing between Grenade Man and Sword Man, Grenade Man is more possible for me to code than Sword Man, so I decided to go for him. Grenade Man will be source accurate, but he won't destroy the ground to make a more bumpy terrain, and there's a catch. You won't be able to deflect his bombs with a electric attack, so you're gonna have to time your attacks right.

From MegaMan Zero

(Hidden Bosses)

Omega Zero:

This is the boss version of Omega Zero. He'll be more like his ZX incarnation, having the pillar move heal him. However, he'll have design influences from Maverick Hunter Zero, primarily the helmet, the chest plate, the shoulders, and the forearm guards. His stage will flash images of both Zero's (Maverick Hunter Zero, and MegaMan Zero) memories, primarily the events in the 16-bit MegaMan X games, MegaMan X4 & X5, pre-MegaMan Zero 1, and MegaMan Zero 1-3 (Dr. Wily, Vile, Sigma, Colonel, and Iris for Maverick Hunter Zero, and Ciel, the Resistance, Cyber Elf X, The Four Guardians, and Copy X for MegaMan Zero). His boss theme will be a remix of Canonball, based on the mythos remix specifically.

Copy X:

Copy X will be like his source self. But his theme will be the same as Ultimate Armor X and Awakened Zero once I actually fight them (and play X5 of course), the X vs. Zero theme

Phantom:

Phantom will be like his source, except that his theme is not going to be the regular boss theme (don't know what kind of theme I'm gonna choose for that), but a completely original theme that has some influence from Baiken's theme and Kouga Ninpou Chou from Basilisk.

Craft:

Craft will be source accurate, but he will have some extra sounds for his intro and what not.

(Regular bosses)

Fenir Lunaedge:

Like Phantom, Fenir will be like his source self.

Panter Flauclaws:

Panter Flauclaws is going to be a little different. Unless some wizard could collab with me on this, this boss is going to be on regular battle ground, not on wide platforms. It could still be possible to make the experience the same, though.

Blazin' Flizard:

I'm not sure about his stream of fire coming from his mane, but his flame thrower, boomerang, and fire grenades are doable.

Deathtanz Mantisk:

Based on experience, it's possible to make Deathtanz source accurate and even beatable with the classic cast.

From MegaMan ZX

(Hidden Bosses)

Girouette:

Giro will have both attack on when you fight him as Vent and Aile, but his boss theme will be the same as Copy X, Ultimate Armor X, and Awakened Zero.

(Regular Bosses)

Fistleo:

Fistleo will be like his source.

Hurricaune:

Most of Hurricaune's attacks are going to be there, except her drill move.

Bifrost:

Bifrost will be source accurate, except that there will be no ice platforms or water.
Last Edit: March 04, 2019, 03:43:08 am by RedDragonCats17