YesNoOk

Tessa P.O.T.S style (W.I.P) (Read 117442 times)

Started by k6666orochi, July 14, 2017, 06:12:10 am
Share this topic:
Re: Kenji P.O.T.S style (W.I.P)
#41  July 13, 2018, 11:32:12 am
    • USA
Wow Kenji huh? Can't wait for his release man.
#42  July 14, 2018, 06:31:18 am
    • Argentina
more advances
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#43  July 15, 2018, 08:26:04 am
looking very good so far!
#44  July 15, 2018, 06:25:40 pm
  • Support me @ ko-fi.com/violinken
    • youtube.com/c/ViolinKen
Are you using my kenji as the base for your character?
Support me @ ko-fi.com/violinken

#45  July 15, 2018, 07:48:31 pm
    • Argentina
Are you using my kenji as the base for your character?
in the times of the animations and the collision boxes and some sound and / or the voice of the character if I can not find it but I always give credit to the author / s that I use as a base
#46  July 15, 2018, 07:59:26 pm
  • Support me @ ko-fi.com/violinken
    • youtube.com/c/ViolinKen
All good. The clsn boxes and anim timings on my kenji are source accurate to Red Earth.  Some voice sounds were extra/unused in the source game.  You planning to use any code?
Support me @ ko-fi.com/violinken

#47  July 15, 2018, 08:18:20 pm
    • Argentina
that's the reason why I use reference chars with the style more similar and / or equal of red earth
I was looking for the voice of kenji but the Capcom Fighting evolution but I can not find it :( because as in the case of Leo I use that game and not the red earth that sounds a bit different and with the codes I will do it as far as I know and if it gets complicated somewhere I will use your code as a reference ;)
#48  July 16, 2018, 09:45:44 pm
 I suggest taking a look at  how CVS normals work too, some of the basic chains in CVS do not work with your chars.
Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 09:51:56 pm by PeXXeR
#49  July 20, 2018, 04:54:13 pm
    • Argentina
I suggest taking a look at  how CVS normals work too, some of the basic chains in CVS do not work with your chars.
ok i'm going to review it

#50  July 21, 2018, 08:33:14 am
  • Osu!
  • Dragon Destiny Project
    • Brazil
You can put triggers in moves to create chain combos.
#51  July 23, 2018, 05:14:58 am
  • The Fan of Everyone that post Cool Stuff!
  • Supporting the cool work!!!
    • Venezuela

What can i say...im just good giving support.
#52  December 06, 2018, 04:00:32 am
    • Argentina
demo 1

I know there are some things that I have to fix because I leave it a little aside but I hope I can finish it soon, without problems and 100% playable
Re: Tessa P.O.T.S style (W.I.P)
#53  January 05, 2019, 01:10:29 am
  • YADANA... SI USU...
    • USA
    • grimwatson1@gmail.com
Wish I had commission to give ya'll by default. Finally someone leaves the CVS comfort zone & creates OTHER Capcom magic. So looking forward for Tabassa and other projects you'll bring. Good luck friend. You, Prime & Falcon Rappar I swear
#54  January 05, 2019, 07:50:24 am
    • USA
Something I got my eye on. Would love to see Tabasa make an impact
#55  January 05, 2019, 09:06:06 am
    • USA
First Wess, then Gunvolt and now Tessa?

Um... try not to overexert yourself working on more than one character back to back.
#56  January 05, 2019, 10:31:17 am
  • CPU Purple Heart
    • USA
    • https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/8108265
#57  January 05, 2019, 03:13:45 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite
    • infiniteff.forumotion.com/
Hi, I tried your Kenji and Mai Ling, they still need much done to them, many of there attacks have wrong sounds and hitsparks, and other errors, debug, etc. maybe before you move on with the next character try and tighten up on the older characters. I don't know if they are supposed to be betas or not, but they all have a beta/unfinished feel to them.  I think these characters have potential but they have so many inconsistencies they aren't that fun to play or fight the AI. The Warzard characters are interesting to me and have really good sprites. 
#58  January 08, 2019, 03:12:32 am
    • Argentina
Thanks for the feedback
Wish I had commission to give ya'll by default. Finally someone leaves the CVS comfort zone & creates OTHER Capcom magic. So looking forward for Tabassa and other projects you'll bring. Good luck friend. You, Prime & Falcon Rappar I swear
thanks but I do not accept request or commissions this is a hobby for me, if I start asking for commissions it would become more an obligation than a hobby, besides that now I have less time than before to use the pc

First Wess, then Gunvolt and now Tessa?
Um... try not to overexert yourself working on more than one character back to back.
do not worry I go by order when I have a more advanced character I start little by little with the next

Hi, I tried your Kenji and Mai Ling, they still need much done to them, many of there attacks have wrong sounds and hitsparks, and other errors, debug, etc. maybe before you move on with the next character try and tighten up on the older characters. I don't know if they are supposed to be betas or not, but they all have a beta/unfinished feel to them.  I think these characters have potential but they have so many inconsistencies they aren't that fun to play or fight the AI. The Warzard characters are interesting to me and have really good sprites. 
thanks for the comment, I really liked the chars of the game red earth in addition to the animations and sprites each character has a different fighting style, the characters do not stop updating Leo I'm updating for version 1.0 and Mai ling and Kenji I am adding what is missing and correcting the errors I find, the AIs I'm not very good at that I wanted to make one for Leo but he kept repeating the same attack over and over again, besides that he had many AI errors what did I do

#59  January 16, 2019, 06:10:51 am
  • YADANA... SI USU...
    • USA
    • grimwatson1@gmail.com
thanks but I do not accept request or commissions this is a hobby for me, if I start asking for commissions it would become more an obligation than a hobby, besides that now I have less time than before to use the pc

Well said friend.....

#60  April 01, 2019, 08:27:00 pm
    • Argentina
As I mentioned before until I had ready Weiss and Gunvolt was not going to start with Tessa and I complied

PD: do not forget the other 3 when I have some time I'll review them well and Leo I just have to correct some things
Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 01:01:45 am by k6666orochi