YesNoOk

Dope's Projects (Current: Future Trunks) [Download Inside] (Read 72176 times)

Started by Dope, February 20, 2011, 09:50:31 am
Share this topic:
Re: Dope's Projects
#41  May 05, 2011, 04:04:50 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
I finished the wwwyzzerdd super for Shake last week. Here'a a picture of the middle of it

And just finished the ex special Kongo Baku for Aizen

All specials for Aizen are done except Danku and Sokatsui. All the supers except Black Coffin still need to be done as well.

That guy from hunger force! =D  That is looking great, that fire FX also looks pretty good!
#42  May 14, 2011, 11:20:32 am
    • thedopehouse.webs.com/
All attacks for Aizen are finished. Now it's time for revisions and extras. A few screenshots:

2 screenshots of his hypnosis combo

Danku barrier

Heaven Shaking Thunder Cannon (Level 3 super)

Also, I could use some testers for my characters. Any volunteers?
#43  May 14, 2011, 11:47:58 am
  • StormEX
  • | Content Creator | Gamer | Programmer |
    • USA
    • Twitch.tv/ZayOsirisGaming
Well I've testing him a bit an got you a bit of feedback:

- I'm not sure why the helpers won't show up again after the first use. (I'll take a closer look later)
- The F,DF,F, punch move has infinite properties.
- There's a hit pausetime on the hypnosis shadow's attacks which cause the swing FX's the blink off for a quick second.
#44  May 15, 2011, 01:09:26 pm
  • The future Pirate King!
That kick ass x)
#45  June 25, 2011, 08:32:57 pm
    • thedopehouse.webs.com/
Re: Dope's Projects (Current Project: Axl Low)
#46  July 27, 2011, 01:52:41 am
    • thedopehouse.webs.com/
Aizen is finished and I finally found a non bleach character that I'd like to make next. My next project is the original PSX GG version of Axl Low

I'm working on ripping the sprites right now. He's not going to be entirely source accurate and I may come up with a few new moves of my own to add to the character. I'm really looking forward to working on this one.
#47  July 27, 2011, 02:50:30 am
  • 次に生まれ変わるとしたら、わたし、鳥になりたいな!
    • USA
    • Skype - TheOneEyedDragon
    • www.youtube.com/user/SoranErde
Aizen is finished and I finally found a non bleach character that I'd like to make next. My next project is the original PSX GG version of Axl Low

I'm working on ripping the sprites right now. He's not going to be entirely source accurate and I may come up with a few new moves of my own to add to the character. I'm really looking forward to working on this one.

I always wanted to see a PSX GG character on MUGEN anyway.

Good luck on this project, and are you going to make it accurate to the original PSX GG gameplay of Axl?
Where to find me:
Twitter | Youtube

#48  July 27, 2011, 03:33:25 am
    • thedopehouse.webs.com/
Honestly I can't say for sure. I've only played with Axl in the original psx GG for literally one minute in training mode. But I've played all GGXX iterations for hours on end and Axl is one of my top 5 mains in those games. So after I play the psx version more I'll decide just how accurate this character will be. But I'm thinking this character will be GG style but with some GGXX inspired attacks added. I'll make up my mind after I play the psx version more though.
#49  July 29, 2011, 10:52:11 pm
    • thedopehouse.webs.com/
I finished ripping all of Axl's sprites. To save time I plan on finishing Kayui's old Axl instead of starting my own from scratch. All the air file related things are done so now it's time for me to start coding the specials and supers. The one hit kill is done already

The first release of the character will be very close to being accurate and'll be released in Edits & Addons since I'm awaiting a response for permission from Kayui. After that I may update it further with custom things that weren't in the original GG like some of Axl's GGXX attacks.

EDIT: Finally got a response from Kayui. He gave me permission so Axl will be released in the default release section instead of Edits & Addons.

EDIT: Axl released:
http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=132506.0
Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 11:45:30 pm by Dope
Re: Dope's Projects (Current WIP: Alexander Anderson)
#50  August 11, 2011, 12:00:02 am
    • thedopehouse.webs.com/
My project interests and priorities have changed, again. Instead of continuing the custom work on Axl I've shifted to working on Anderson. It's gonna take way too long for my brother to finish all of the Anderson sprites so I've decided to make a Rugal with bayonets. Think D-Rugal by Ahuron only with an Anderson movelist instead of Dormammu. Then I can simply swap in the Anderson sprites when they're finished. I only just started setting up things for Anderson so I don't really have any screenshots to show that aren't simply Rugal screenshots. I have the snd file completely setup already, the sff is setup how I want it to be, the air file is setup, and now I'm starting to code all the basics.

Here's a look at the slightly updated Anderson stance and 2 palettes I've made so far

That stance won't be in the initial Anderson-Rugal character. It won't be swapped in until most of the Anderson sprites are done. So far my brother only has the stance, walk, running, and crouch sprited so it's gonna be a while before I have enough Anderson sprites to swap in over Rugal.

I have most of the move ideas done but I'm always open to move suggestions.
Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 12:06:24 am by Dope
#51  August 11, 2011, 01:15:41 pm
  • I'm behind you!!!
Anderson is that guy who regenerates and fights Alucard right?
#52  August 11, 2011, 06:56:17 pm
    • thedopehouse.webs.com/
Yeah he is.
#53  August 13, 2011, 10:53:53 am
  • I'm behind you!!!
Cool.. From what I remember he was an asshole of assholes as far as that show goes..his blade things are weird too
Re: Dope's Projects (New Kenpachi update video up)
#54  October 07, 2011, 11:28:17 pm
    • thedopehouse.webs.com/
I've been slaving away at updating Kenpachi. I'm very close to finished. If there's anything anyone would like to see added to the Kenpachi update like new attacks, etc, now would be the time to speak.

Here's a video of my current progress with Kenpachi's AI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8nARzXFYKo

It still needs some work but I like where it's going.
#55  October 08, 2011, 12:42:41 am
  • Currently working in 8 bits...
    • Sweden
My project interests and priorities have changed, again. Instead of continuing the custom work on Axl I've shifted to working on Anderson. It's gonna take way too long for my brother to finish all of the Anderson sprites so I've decided to make a Rugal with bayonets. Think D-Rugal by Ahuron only with an Anderson movelist instead of Dormammu. Then I can simply swap in the Anderson sprites when they're finished. I only just started setting up things for Anderson so I don't really have any screenshots to show that aren't simply Rugal screenshots. I have the snd file completely setup already, the sff is setup how I want it to be, the air file is setup, and now I'm starting to code all the basics.

Here's a look at the slightly updated Anderson stance and 2 palettes I've made so far

That stance won't be in the initial Anderson-Rugal character. It won't be swapped in until most of the Anderson sprites are done. So far my brother only has the stance, walk, running, and crouch sprited so it's gonna be a while before I have enough Anderson sprites to swap in over Rugal.

I have most of the move ideas done but I'm always open to move suggestions.

I wish someone could one day make something like this for Dormammu Rugal so he does'nt look like God Rugal. :(
Re: Dope's Projects (Current WIP: Yamamoto)
#56  October 21, 2011, 09:42:59 am
    • thedopehouse.webs.com/
With Kenpachi's updating finished and released I've decided to start my next character. I've finally got my shit together with Yamamoto so I'm starting back up on him. The basics are for the most part done, they're just missing the flame trails for the slashes.

Here's a preview of his fire fx. This is his current intro where he unleashes Ryuujin Jakka.

I forgot to change the trans value for the sword flame before taking these so disregard the solid look of the fire in the last screenshot.
Re: Dope's Projects (Current WIP: Uryuu Ishida)
#57  May 06, 2012, 03:12:55 am
    • thedopehouse.webs.com/
I haven't updated this topic in quite a while. I figured it's about time I do since I have a new project I'd like to reveal. Copy paste of the info from the opening post:

Uryuu Ishida

Character Overview
I haven't made a Bleach character in over a year but this should be quite a fun one to make. He's an almost entirely projectile based character so it should be a nice challenge to make this fun and balanced. My previous Bleach characters have had almost completely custom movelists but Ishida will instead mostly stick to his Dark Souls (DS 2nd) movelist but maybe with an extra attack or two thrown in there. Huge thanks to Johnny916 for ripping all of Uryuu's sprites and sounds for me.

Right now I have all his sprites in the sff and all palettes made already. All his movements are done and exactly how I want them. His gethits are completely done as well and he's a fully functional punching bag. I need to start working on his basic attacks but I already have his 3 weak attacks finished which are melee kicks. All that's left for the basic attacks are his medium and strong attacks which are all projectiles and I haven't started on those yet. I can't think of anything else to say about this project at the moment. I also updated the main post with info about some of my other latest projects
Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 06:41:09 am by Dope
#58  May 12, 2012, 06:40:27 am
    • thedopehouse.webs.com/
#59  July 18, 2012, 08:46:48 pm
    • thedopehouse.webs.com/
New video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2W1-LuKjNQ

He has a new flash step. This is the flash step all my future Bleach characters will have and I will update Kenpachi and Aizen with this style flash step too.

New flash step gauge that I sprited and coded to my preferrance. Aizen will get this gauge too when I update him eventually. Kenpachi will not get this gauge however. His eye patch gauge is in the way and I don't feel like making him have 2 gauges.

New 3 arrow system inspired from his Bleach DS 1 gameplay. After shooting an arrow he can cancel the end of the animation into another arrow. He can only shoot 3 arrows in a row. You can mix and match which arrows you want to shoot too. For example you can do 3 standing strong arrows in a row or you can mix it up and do something like crouching medium -> standing medium -> crouching strong.

New throw added.

New experiment. I'm not sure whether or not I want this in the final product so opinions would be nice. It's a super move that allows him to spam arrows for a short amount of time.
Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 10:47:20 pm by Dope
#60  July 19, 2012, 03:04:18 pm
Do you add his "final move" when he shoot that crazy scientist captain's bankai? Forgot technique and the captain name. By the way, I hope you can make Ikkaku bankai playable and finish first captain. Been waiting your char :)