YesNoOk

Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android] (Read 1544284 times)

Started by Moon Girard, January 18, 2017, 11:28:47 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android]
#2041  December 18, 2017, 06:14:35 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
Apparently wearing less Armor gives increased defenses, but makes you slow as hell.

Also next Tempest is Awakening themed (with Male Robin likely as final boss) and next Bound Hero Battle will be Raven and Lucius.
#2042  December 18, 2017, 06:26:03 am
  • The Goddess Returns
Coming back to try and give this game another shot...and to try and get Tharja again.

EDIT: Took me so many damn times farming Orbs and getting 2 Soliels but I finally got the Christmas Tharja.
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 10:01:46 am by Xhominid
#2043  December 18, 2017, 10:21:16 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
I was able to pull Tharja, Robin, Lissa, and some random Saber in under 60 orbs. I don't know if I want to go for Chrom at this point.

Wanted another Tharja or Lissa for SI purposes, but got another Robin. Though I now plan on giving his A-skill to my +Spd/-HP Eldigan after I refine his weapon so he can hit 61 Atk and 40 Spd unbuffed when under 80% HP.
#2044  December 18, 2017, 02:13:18 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
Got Robin and Tharja.

I'm gonna save my remaining orbs for the impending New Years Eve/Hero Fest announcement before sniping greens for the Yllise siblings.
#2045  December 18, 2017, 02:44:33 pm
150 orbs and i got nothing
#2046  December 18, 2017, 02:54:37 pm
Double Chrom (same IV), no Tharja or Robin. At least I didn't get Lissa.
Also apparebntly Soleil is the one that became a 4*, firesweep sword is easier to get ??
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#2047  December 18, 2017, 03:12:49 pm
yeah i got her twice
#2048  December 18, 2017, 05:47:40 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
If it makes you feel better, that luck was balanced out that all of them had -Atk/-Spd banes. Kind of a bummer yeah, but I was mainly going to use Tharja as a SP booster when training Red Mages and I really don’t see myself using Robin.

Lissa on the other hand is fun as hell with a Brave Axe since she basically has a permanent follow up Ring that only works on player phase which also helps her charge her special faster (mine is +Res/-Spd, so Glacies shenanigans).
#2049  December 19, 2017, 10:13:55 am
Turns out Brazen Atk Def isn't armor restricted and that's fucking insane. I'd roll for a couple more but I'm a bit anxious that we're still getting a new year's banner. I probably won't care if that NY banner is just the hero fest, but I'd appreciate if they told us something about it considering the christmas banner is only 2 weeks.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#2050  December 19, 2017, 01:21:22 pm
  • Busy, busy, busy
    • www.trinitymugen.net/forum/index.php
I got Robin only, but I only did like 25 orbs lol. I still feel like this banner is a trap. They are only running it for 2 weeks to try to push it even more. Seems shady. Choose your legends is coming

-
http://www.Trinitymugen.net/Hosted/CFJ2/
-
thanks again Vans/Jesuszilla!
#2051  December 20, 2017, 12:44:11 am
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
In the last Feh channel the next CYL was hinted at but I think that will be on the Anniversary.

I only have Robin to get from this banner. Hopefully the next tempest takes place before this banner ends.
#2052  December 22, 2017, 01:26:14 pm
Wow, the 40% units for the Tempest are the winter units only. That's a super shirty move. At least the reward is just Marcina again (anyone plan to +5 her ?), but maybe there will be new seals. Plus the forging material.
#2053  December 22, 2017, 01:53:07 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
    • Guatemala
That's to be expected, honestly.

I'm more pissed off for getting Masked Marth again, even another Tobin would be more useful. This and the Navarre re-run seem like IS giving players the middle finger.
Last Edit: December 22, 2017, 02:05:11 pm by Foobs Sese Seko Nkuku Ngben...
#2054  December 22, 2017, 02:37:27 pm
#2055  December 22, 2017, 03:06:42 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
There have been a lot of three unit banners so they usually add a fourth  40% unit in an additional banner with two or three 20% units. This time there are four units on the main banner so the new banner only has 20% units.

I got Lucina on free summon with neutral ivs so she's the same as Masked Marth.

Also I've read in some discords and youtubers that there was data for a new unit (The 200th unit to be precise) but I don't have any data miner sources confirming that.
#2056  December 22, 2017, 03:19:22 pm
Also I've read in some discords and youtubers that there was data for a new unit (The 200th unit to be precise) but I don't have any data miner sources confirming that.
datamine discord said:
Xanek  (ง ᐛ )ง: 5 units
Xanek  (ง ᐛ )ง: well for some reason the values show 200 units, (previously was 195), but game files only show pics for 4 units
Xanek  (ง ᐛ )ง: (game only shows 199 units in the catalog), though idk could just be finding some random value that's not a unit
maybe it's a playable version of zacharias or some shit
#2057  December 22, 2017, 03:56:12 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
    • Guatemala
That's to be expected, honestly.
The bonus units ? Isn't the free one normally always in the 40% ? It's usually just 3 of the new banner and then someone else. Or is it because it's the first special banner with 4 units ? I don't remember.
TT's own reward units have never been 40% bonus units. They're always 20%.

Last TT: B! Ike was 40%, Joshua was 20%
Genealogy TT: Ayra was 40%, Arden was 20%
PoR TT: Vanilla Ike was 40%, Burger King was 20%.

It's the same pattern as before, the only difference is that the four 40% units come from a singular banner instead of a having an odd one among them.
#2058  December 22, 2017, 07:55:35 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
I'm expecting the 200th unit being the next Legendary Hero that could potentially be in Hero Fest 4 sometime next week.

I was also kind of upset that 40% Bonus Heroes in the Tempest was the Christmas units, until I pulled a +Atk/-Spd Christmas Chrom.
Last Edit: December 22, 2017, 11:32:32 pm by Magical Amber
#2059  December 22, 2017, 11:15:14 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
Now give him Distant Counter and Vengeful Fighter so he can solo the whole thing. Brave Lyn no longer appears randomly (stupid Hector Tempest) so you'll only get tricked to death by mages without b slots
#2060  December 23, 2017, 06:03:47 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
I got you fam.