YesNoOk

Interloko's Ultimate Mortal Kombat Project (Read 60529 times)

Started by interloko, October 13, 2015, 11:16:21 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Interloko's Ultimate Mortal Kombat Project
#41  February 04, 2016, 06:57:45 pm
    • Argentina
Anyone got this error in this new version?
I think it doesn't happen anymore, just need konfirmation :)

Nope, Is not happening. And where's Shinnok, I've seen him on the credits :o Good work and nice update.
Right now, there are 2 ways to play as Shinnok.
1- Similar as Human Smoke in UMK3. Select Raiden and hold Back+HK+LK before round starts.
2- Shang Tsung morph: D,D,F, HK

One of the few Shao Kahn's Treasures availables is to play against Shinnok.
You need to play the 2nd or 3rd column and choose the 6th "Treasure"
#42  February 04, 2016, 08:31:01 pm
    • USA
    • cody2552001@gmail.com
Hey bro one question is it ok to make videos of this?
#43  February 04, 2016, 08:34:03 pm
    • Argentina
Hey bro one question is it ok to make videos of this?
Sure, no problem!
Can you post it here?

I'll take a look to your channel  :mhappy:

Remember it still beta, so no Test your luck mode, no challenge tower (the 4th arcade tower), no all EX moves are present yet, etc etc.
#44  February 04, 2016, 08:50:32 pm
    • USA
    • cody2552001@gmail.com
Yes sure I can post the video on here, and yes I know it's still a beta I totally understand that
#45  February 04, 2016, 08:55:39 pm
    • Argentina
Glad you finally was able to download it.
I will release the "unprotected" version on my final release.
meanwhile I'll fight against the false positive thing :P
#46  February 05, 2016, 05:32:43 pm
    • USA
    • cody2552001@gmail.com
Yes I got it to work ;). Hey question is this game almost done completely or there's gonna be another beta on the way/
#47  February 05, 2016, 06:34:22 pm
    • Argentina
Yes I got it to work ;). Hey question is this game almost done completely or there's gonna be another beta on the way/
Is half way done.
There are a lot of missing EX moves, no finishing moves yet (at least 2 fatalities per character, and arcade stage fatalities), spent almost no time with AI yet, there are a lot of missing sounds, I'll update special moves FXs graphics, I need to add dead bodyparts, work on bosses, Challenge Tower and Test Your Luck Mode, etc etc...
There will be at least 2 or 3 releases before I consider it as 1.0
#48  February 06, 2016, 07:39:16 pm
    • USA
    • cody2552001@gmail.com
#49  February 06, 2016, 10:49:43 pm
    • Argentina
Awesome, oh here is my first play though with Cyrax of your UMK3 project check it out https://youtu.be/SM_xBclpC-Q
Wow, great video man!
I really apreciate it!

Some notes:
Kabal saw was nerfed because he is overpowered in UMK3. Regular saw (command changed to B,B, LP) just hit like in your video, if you make it very close to your oponent then you can juggle. EX version works as UMK3.
Some special moves properties were changed for balance reasons and because the add of EX versions some of them works diferent.
An example is Kabal nomad dash. In arcade version can't be made after the popup kombo. This still the same in my game but you can perform EX nomad dash.

When you played against Sektor you said something about guard breakers but it was a teched throw. Now if you press LP during the first 7 frames of your oponent throw you tech it :)

About Motaro, I'll make him the CPU version like arcade +EX moves and the selectable version will be weaker, so reflecting projectiles needs to be activated. Another "special move" will be take less damage, another one is stronger version, etc. So basicly you need to activate  all this overpowered stuff (will have an exclusive animation) in order to use it.

AI still dumb because I have added just 2 or 3 reactions :P

If you will play as Human Smoke next you should know that he was completly redone and now he doesn't play like a Scorpion clon anymore.
Auto Kombos still the same but this is his movelist:

Smoke Cloud: D,B,LP
Teleport: D,B,HP
Invisibility: B,F,LK
Telesmoke (or whateve is its name): B,F,HK
Parry (only projectiles): B,F,HP (you can hold HP to make it stay longer)

EX Parry works with any normal attack and projectiles

Edit:
You can select hidden characters pressing Start
Here you can see the hidden characters. Noob-Kano, Skarlet, Tanya and Cyber Sub Zero have no moves yet.
Also you can play as Shinnok if you select Raiden and hold Back+HK+LK before round starts

Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 11:46:35 pm by interloko
#50  February 06, 2016, 11:54:06 pm
    • USA
    • cody2552001@gmail.com
Thanks I'm glad you like the video :), that's one thing I peep what you said about EX moves how do you do the EX moves or you still working on them? Oh and thanks for giving me human smokes moves cause I was still trying to figure his moves out and I was trying to see if i can combo into his smoke cloud, also I notice human smoke is different he's move like the smoke from MK9 I see. Another question I was trying out rain and he doesn't seem to have any moves I guess your still working on him I suppose it's cool :)

So once again I'm you enjoy the video stay tuned for Human Smoke playthough. I also try out the new characters even if they don't have no moves yet.
#51  February 07, 2016, 12:07:01 am
    • Argentina
how do you do the EX moves?
EX moves are performed like in mk9, adding block button to the special move command, for example Cyrax EX Net is: B,B,LK+Block
Not all EX moves are in the game yet. I'm not at home right now so I'm can't check it but I think Human Smoke have all EX moves except for the invisibility.
Breakers are performed when you are being hited, the hit count is 2 or more, needs 2 levels of "EX" and press Forward+block.
Note: Projectiles are not breakeable.

I was trying to see if i can combo into his smoke cloud
It is hard to connect, it works as OTG and I'm not sure it it's a 1 frame hit.
In the other hand you have EX Smoke Cloud and hits on contact too ;)

I was trying out rain and he doesn't seem to have any moves I guess your still working on him
Yes, he haven't special moves yet.
Noob Saibot have 2 (templates) special moves but will be changed later

stay tuned for Human Smoke playthough.
I'm suscribed to your channel now :)
#52  February 07, 2016, 12:24:57 am
    • USA
    • cody2552001@gmail.com
Ahhhh ok thanks man i'll practice move with human smoke later on I also subscribe to your channel as well :).
#53  February 10, 2016, 08:15:07 pm
    • USA
    • cody2552001@gmail.com
#54  February 10, 2016, 09:34:50 pm
    • Argentina
A playthough with Human Smoke
Again, nice video man!
If you choose 2nd or 3rd tower you can select the 6th treasure to fight against Shinnok. Maybe next time :P
Not many people know that the towers can be changed pressing start button when you "choose your destiny" :) There are 4 diferent variations
If you want to show something diferent then you can uppercut in diferent levels for a level transition. It works in Deadpool, The Bank, The Subway, Soul Chamber and Scorpion's Lair.
You can also can stage fatality with any character in the Bell Tower with this (temporary) command: F,F,F, run button.

An easy to learn and fun character is Kitana!
She has only 3 special moves with its EX version too.

Fan Toss: F,F,LP+HP. Alternative command: D,F,HP
Fan Lift; B,B, HP
Telepunch: D,B, HP
#55  February 12, 2016, 04:01:29 am
    • USA
    • cody2552001@gmail.com
Ok thanks for the info man and im glad you like the video :)
#56  February 15, 2016, 09:39:53 pm
    • Argentina
Here is another playthrough.
This time my friend Le@n playing as (Robot) Smoke:

You can see here how DUMB the AI is right now LOL
I'll improve it soon for sure. My main focus in the previuos betas was Versus Mode.
#57  February 22, 2016, 10:05:28 pm
    • Argentina
After a break I went back from my vacations and start (finally) working on the AI
In less than 2 weeks I'll be moving to another country (and continent :P) so expect a slow down on the progress for at least some weeks.
My idea is to release (at least) 1 more beta this year. The main focus of this one will be on AI, fix some stages (broken tiles, floor), finish the bosses, make special moves for Rain and Noob Saibot and more EX moves.

If you have any suggestion for AI (general or character specific) just leave a comment here :)

#58  March 19, 2016, 02:36:37 pm
    • Argentina
I've requested a place in the full games section to make the next steps more organized.
(if accepted) I'll have individual characters sections to show and discuss all the info of every character from new special moves to fatalities or the new "instinct mode" (to be applied after all the special moves and EX moves be finished)
#59  March 21, 2016, 04:11:47 pm
    • Argentina