YesNoOk

Arc System Works going all in on the PC market! Flood of Steam releases inbound! (Read 59892 times)

Started by Keku, December 08, 2015, 07:12:54 am
Share this topic:
Arc System Works going all in on the PC market! Flood of Steam releases inbound!
#1  December 08, 2015, 07:12:54 am
  • EL FUCKO GRANDE
  • I'm back, nerds
    • Canada
Re: Arc System Works going all in on the PC market! Flood of Steam releases inbound!
#2  December 08, 2015, 07:27:01 am
  • Dead Weight
  • Where'd all the motivation go?
    • Philippines
    • Skype - DerEthereal
Normally I'd be happy about this, but I don't think my laptop can take Xrd or UNIEL.
Well, glad to know they're heading into PC.
Re: Arc System Works going all in on the PC market! Flood of Steam releases inbound!
#3  December 08, 2015, 07:32:18 am
  • play more SNK games
  • I FUCKING LOVE PLATINUM!
    • South Africa
    • www.trinitymugen.net/
fucking CAKE!
#4  December 08, 2015, 08:13:34 am
  • ロッキングガール
  • 「目指すはクールでロックなアイドル!」
    • twitter.com/c001357
#5  December 08, 2015, 08:24:40 am
  • Still lurks regularly, but posts once a blue moon
    • Canada
Holy smokes, I can't wait!
#6  December 08, 2015, 08:41:52 am
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
CHRONOPHANTASMA ON PC I'M SO HAPPY
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#7  December 08, 2015, 08:55:44 am
    • Indonesia
    • larsmasters.deviantart.com
Wait the minute... MBAACC didn't have Arc Sys involved in helping French Bread develop this game but..., :) hey it might be possible for Fighting Climax Ignition PC port since the two French Bread Games are on the Steam/PC list
Last Edit: December 08, 2015, 09:10:44 am by LarsAlexandersson
#8  December 08, 2015, 08:58:11 am
    • USA
    • Skype - TatariZane2009
#9  December 08, 2015, 09:07:14 am
    • Indonesia
    • larsmasters.deviantart.com
PC port is so lucky
#10  December 08, 2015, 09:31:58 am
wohoo nude mods for everybooodddyyy!
#11  December 08, 2015, 01:38:35 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
The fuck?
Release MBAACC on consoles as well damn it.
#12  December 08, 2015, 02:05:35 pm
    • USA
Do you think they're going to retouch MB a bit? It felt like it lacked stuff that was work in progress like a boss rush mode. Also official translation, yay!
#13  December 08, 2015, 02:35:38 pm
    • Peru
Holy shit, I don't know why I would want to have Xrd on PC but I want it! (already purchased it on PS3 JPN account, PS3/PS4 physical editions)
#14  December 08, 2015, 02:59:09 pm
  • Every day is night
    • Brazil
    • linktr.ee/Magma_MKII
BRING THEM TO GOG DOT COM PLEEEEEEASE!!!!!

AND CALL THOSE KONAMI BEETCHES AND RELEASE HARD CORPS: UPRISING ALREADY!
#15  December 08, 2015, 03:41:47 pm
    • keroroseed00@hotmail.fr
i-no swaaan wait for me
#16  December 08, 2015, 03:43:46 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
#17  December 08, 2015, 04:06:35 pm
  • Sunglasses at night
    • USA
Please for the love of everything good and holy have ArcSys punch Sega in the dick and let them release the HNK fighter too!

;A; I need this
#18  December 08, 2015, 07:56:10 pm
  • Eyyyy
    • UK
Have the shitheads make sure Europe actually gets the fucking patches and DLC characters this time. And maybe a Europe release date for Revelator.
There was a sig here. Its gone now (thanks photobucket ya fecks)
#19  December 08, 2015, 08:26:38 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
dude, it's steam, does valve also give the middle finger to europe ?
#20  December 08, 2015, 08:42:54 pm
  • üks kurb olend
    • Finland
dude, it's steam, does valve also give the middle finger to europe ?
Valve kinda gave the finger to Europe 7 years ago when they took away the option from Europeans to pay with dollars and instated a $1=1€ system for pricing. The euro's value has come down so much that at least I don't feel like being mad about it anymore, but I was mad about it in the past.
conscious dreamers can be treasurer to their own currency
im a conscious dreamer
therefore i can be treasurer to my own currency

i can be the mind controller
Last Edit: December 08, 2015, 08:46:07 pm by San2