YesNoOk

Red Earth (Warzard) Chars in Pots style: Kenji released 12/25/2018 (Read 49778 times)

Started by k6666orochi, December 10, 2017, 03:09:06 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Leo Pots style updated
#21  January 23, 2018, 09:30:08 pm
    • Argentina
thank you I will review it and correct it in the next update ;)
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#22  January 23, 2018, 09:32:13 pm
no problem, if I found anything more i will report back.
#23  June 24, 2018, 03:03:11 am
    • Argentina
new update in the firts post
What is new?
Hit sparks in sword attacks were changed by cutting ones including sounds.
Now the character has a tag system. Change the anti-attack in the tag system was changed since the one that had was slow.
They changed the colision box that were wrong in some special attacks / EX and supers.
Attacks that did not connect with some characters when they were very close now do so.
The SDM Heracles Rush connects in all his blows when the char is on the ground which he rarely did not do and gave the opponent the opportunity to defend himself.
Added an explod to the attacks Hercules Rush and Heracles Rush to give more effect of "power" to those attacks.
The animation of the special EX Warlord Slash was changed (the time is the same).
And finally the normal Throw were corrected now when they are made to the other side the opponent no longer recovers when he changes to the grip animation and appears in the correct position.
Last Edit: June 24, 2018, 03:39:07 pm by k6666orochi
Re: Mai Ling Pots style released
#24  July 11, 2018, 06:08:41 am
    • Argentina
update the first post
Re: Mai ling Pots style released
#25  July 11, 2018, 06:47:33 am
  • Osu!
  • Dragon Destiny Project
    • Brazil
Fix the link. =(
#26  July 11, 2018, 06:40:38 pm
    • Argentina
#27  July 22, 2018, 05:00:23 pm
  • KATO KATO KATO KATO KATOOOOOOOOO......!!!!
I have made the video for this little martial girl.

I also have some feedback:
- The animation of grabbed opponent is wierd.
- Cho Kuujin-Ken's projectile have no guard sound.
- Cho Enryuu Kyaku has a very short superpause time (performing before the supperpause effect end).
- Lv3 Super doesn't have portrait. It also can not be used to combo (superpause isn't long enough, I think).

Very interested in to see you work on Red Earth's chars.

#28  July 22, 2018, 05:31:57 pm
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
i played with your mai ling and she doesn't have her own icon, i wonder why
#29  July 22, 2018, 09:46:48 pm
    • Argentina
i played with your mai ling and she doesn't have her own icon, i wonder why
hahaha I forgot that, in those days I was very busy, I will add it in the next update xD
I have made the video for this little martial girl.
[youtube]https://youtu.be/IWmy7M40nWQ[/youtube]
I also have some feedback:
- The animation of grabbed opponent is wierd.
- Cho Kuujin-Ken's projectile have no guard sound.
- Cho Enryuu Kyaku has a very short superpause time (performing before the supperpause effect end).
- Lv3 Super doesn't have portrait. It also can not be used to combo (superpause isn't long enough, I think).
Very interested in to see you work on Red Earth's chars.
thanks for the video I will review those problems to correct them for the next update
I did not find a portrait with good quality to use it in the super lvl3 (apparently is not a very popular character to have a lot of fan art xD)
in the next update I will fix that and will be able to make normal combos and chains
Re: Red Earth (Warzard) Chars in Pots style: Kenji released 12/25/2018
#30  December 25, 2018, 02:51:28 pm
    • Argentina
Merry Christmas, updated the first post
Kenji released

New update the first post
fixed the letters of the attack jyuu-monji
different version of the attack in the air with a strong kick now have palfx
the special attack Tsumuji can no longer be used to make combos
Last Edit: December 25, 2018, 06:07:41 pm by k6666orochi
#31  December 25, 2018, 07:40:39 pm
nice thank you!
#32  December 30, 2018, 03:12:33 am
    • Argentina
in 2019 I'm going to work on Tessa that is going to be my last character from red earth in POTS style, I will also release updates for Leo, Mai ling and Kenji
#33  December 30, 2018, 06:44:45 am
  • Niigasan
I was watchimg bahamianking vid he posted here and i saw that the hitsparks show where there is supposed to be guardsparks maybe check that out
#34  December 30, 2018, 07:31:50 am
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA
Finally got around testing your Red Earth characters. Here's my feedback on them:

Mai-Ling:
-Lifebar portrait is missing.
-I don't know if it's just me, but either her dash is too short or her run is too fast.
-Her sounds on her flaming kick super cuts off if it misses.
-Her standing HK feels like it has too much knock back.
-Her flame kick super should use the strong kick sounds instead of those flame sound fx when it hits.
-The special where she jumps then kicks should knock the opponent to the ground (A kick that fast doesn't make the opponent fall?).
-The landing effect from the jump then kick special also plays twice with no sound when touching the ground.
-The projectile super has no additional hitspark when it hits (It has one, but only if the opponent is really close) and doesn't knock the opponent to the ground.

Kenji:
-Standing, Jumping, and Crouching HP misses if the opponent is too close.
-The sound on his running animation doesn't play on every step.
-The effect during his HK either doesn't disappear fast enough or is misaligned when angled.
-The effect of the Standing HK still appears on the ground if Jumping HK was performed.
-Standing HK should use a projectile hit sound or a sound similar to Mai-Ling's standing HK instead of strong kick one.
-His tatsumaki special has no landing effect when he touches the ground.
-His throwing kunai special uses the default fightfx hitsparks.
-The super with the kunais has no slash sparks.
-The opponent looks like he's still standing on one of Kenji's grabs.
-I find it odd that he can't perform his kunai special in the air (Don't know if he could in Red Earth as I never played it, but he's kinda defenseless without air specials and that he's a ninja).

Couldn't test Leo because he gives me an error on 1.0 that his SFF won't load even though the def says it's for that. If Leo for 1.1 as you stated but not Mai-Ling and Kenji, why is that? It doesn't feel right to have one Red Earth character for 1.1, but not the rest of the cast. This screws over the people who only use 1.0 and will have one missing Red Earth character from you. Also, none of the characters have a movelist (Kenji and Mai-Ling has a readme, but they are blank and unedited from MEMO's template). This makes feedback more difficult as I don't know what the names of the moves are, so you might not know which ones have issues, which is why mine feels a tad sloppy. Will update if I find more.
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
#35  January 01, 2019, 10:00:13 pm
congrats! awesome work....now only tessa is missing to finish this saga, you really managed them pretty cool.
#36  January 12, 2019, 08:17:54 pm
  • Support me @ ko-fi.com/violinken
    • youtube.com/c/ViolinKen
This feels more like an edit of my Kenji than an original release.  Shouldn't this be categorized under edits?
Support me @ ko-fi.com/violinken

#37  January 13, 2019, 03:20:00 am
    • Argentina
This feels more like an edit of my Kenji than an original release.  Shouldn't this be categorized under edits?
it may seem that way because as I mentioned before I used some codes of your char, the time in the animations and the collision boxes are the same but I used to program it the POTS style template of memo and besides that the char has some differences besides of the gameplay, an edition is when you edit the same char adding and /or removing things from the same character
#38  February 09, 2019, 06:16:00 am
    • USA
    • cody2552001@gmail.com
I don't know if anyone notice but Kenji and Leo and I believe Mei Ling is missing some animations when they get thrown or suplex.
#39  February 17, 2019, 04:22:13 am
    • Argentina
I don't know if anyone notice but Kenji and Leo and I believe Mei Ling is missing some animations when they get thrown or suplex.
if I realized that, problem is already fixed in the 3 chars I will upload them in the next update

#40  February 17, 2019, 08:48:30 am
    • tehwii@gmail.com