Fate/Grand Order (Read 2142503 times)

Started by c001357, August 10, 2015, 05:42:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fate/Grand Order
#3741  August 14, 2019, 07:42:01 pm
  • Aspiring Little Demon
  • "Where hast I landed? Its so lowlyy"
    • USA
15 tickets and 150 SQ later I managed to attain a NP3 Summer Musashi, NP1 Summer Osakabe and a NP1 Summer Carmilla.

And I still have plenty of SQ left for the part 2 gacha (or go madman and attempt NP5 Musa with just free quartz)

Even got a random Altera during my pulls for good measure too (maybe a sign of good civilization)

Managed to get Summer Nobu twice in two consecutive solos in NA when I did her rolls which I consider a mission accomplish since she was my main goal (and even moreso considering in JP I only have her NP1).
#3742  August 14, 2019, 08:06:00 pm
save it, you can still roll for them later.

rolled for another 30 sq probably my last for this event and got nothing manage to LB summer little though.
#3743  August 15, 2019, 08:10:20 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
There's this funny theory that the Okita we see in the preview isn't the same Okita we know and it might be Mysterious Heroine ZZ which MHXX back in Summer 3 was referring to in one of her My Room lines.

So if that were true then they gave Okita a swimsuit, but didn't at the same time...

SASUGA NASU! That would be some top tier trolling!
#3744  August 15, 2019, 03:26:19 pm
well that explains the booster thing on her thighs, now that you mentioned it she could possible the jango fett of their starwars parody.
#3745  August 18, 2019, 03:57:01 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
Hey look, the male banner. Time to get spooked by Sumanai.

Oh shit
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Also, after over 1,000 days I finally rolled my first 2030!
#3746  August 18, 2019, 06:02:37 am
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
The truth of this world is now yours

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#3747  August 18, 2019, 01:22:05 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Summer Melt animations (4* Lancer)

Summer Okita has been revealed to be a 4* Assassin, but has a passive meant for Foreigners which could imply that she really is MHZZ. Plays kind of like an Assassin version of Vanilla Fran: hits like a truck, but packs a shit ton of demerits on her skills and NP.

Goddess Rhongomyniad/Lion King's class hasn't been revealed yet, but she'll be the 5* of the banner (assuming DW isn't just using her as a red herring)

#3748  August 18, 2019, 07:29:45 pm
i've seen okita's sample vids and she sounds more like tanya from youjo senki than okita.

and i believe this isn't the okita we know , she sounds too different and they are only showing her 1st ascencion form for both teaser and leaks so i bet she'll get an armor later on.` that or this is okita and some how got mhx stuff it's not far fetched seeing mhx did team up with nobunaga in the 2nd summer event.
Last Edit: August 18, 2019, 07:46:06 pm by 地獄の花
#3749  August 20, 2019, 12:44:41 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Full animations for Summer Tuberculosis. An Okita (not sure if our Okita) who was modified heavily by MHXX and became a Cyborg. Still has TB though.

As for NA, new interlewds for some Servants like the highly sought after one for Astolfo, 1/2 AP free quest, rotating class and Illya banner happening after maintenance on Wednesday.

Also it hasn't been announced yet, but the schedule of the rotating banner hints at Umu Fest dropping on the 29th so prepare thy body, mind, and apples (maybe quartz too) for the massive grinding for those lottery boxes.
Last Edit: August 20, 2019, 01:05:12 pm by Magical Amber
#3750  August 20, 2019, 02:40:14 pm
what's the interlude for astolfo suppose to upgrade? and chloe? she's already top tier.

wait is that all? no ascension ? or am i blind or is she a free servant?
Last Edit: August 20, 2019, 02:45:38 pm by 地獄の花
#3751  August 20, 2019, 02:52:12 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Astolfo gains a 50% NP battery skill, while the skill upgrade for Chloe is basically just an indirect upgrade to Illya which boosts her buff success rate when said skill is used while Illya is on the field.

If you're talking about Okita, then yes she has ascensions.
#3752  August 20, 2019, 03:08:23 pm
just two?
#3753  August 21, 2019, 11:49:03 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Summer Rhongomyniad (5* Ruler) NP (her NP changes depending on ascension):

just two?

Swimsuit without the jet pack with the invisible jet pack is actually her third/final ascension.

She planned to celebrate with the other Servants upon finally getting a swimsuit, however she accidentally bumps into MHXX. Due to her weak constitution, Okita is knocked out with MHXX thinking she killed her. Trying to "save her life" MHXX decides to perform a life saving operation on Okita which turns her into a Cyborg equipped with a jet pack powered by the "Makoto Drive". The operation is a "success", but unfortunately MHXX informs Okita that due to the Makoto Drive installed inside her being unstable she only has 72 hours to live. With that Okita Souji now reborn as "Okita J. Souji" (the "J" stands for Jet) strives to win the Las Vegas Swordsmen tournament in hopes of the Holy Grail being able to extend her lifespan. Only to realize that she actually has 7200000 hours to live aka 800 years

So yes, this our Okita and not MHZZ like many of us expected.

Last Edit: August 21, 2019, 01:43:49 pm by Magical Amber
#3754  August 21, 2019, 03:11:39 pm
i'd watch that anime.

well this is bunny suit mama arthuria.

did chloe's interlewd and yes she is the greatest servant ever existed.
Last Edit: August 21, 2019, 05:52:10 pm by 地獄の花
#3755  August 26, 2019, 08:21:06 pm
  • Five Dynasties of Water
    • Mexico
    • Skype - alchemistofatlas
PotS said:
That they don't just restrict themselves to my style.

Fact.
#3756  August 29, 2019, 10:23:10 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Was able to get Brynhild with no trouble so I thought I could push my luck and try for NP2. Moments later a silver lancer card sparked gold and out came NP6 Fionn... At that moment I realized NP1 was more than enough. Oddly enough I was able to get Vanilla Umu to NP5 even though I didn't have her to begin with so I'm happy about that.
#3757  August 29, 2019, 04:01:47 pm
im gonna pass but i'll throw in some tickets here and there and try to get bride.

got to finish both cq , hercules didn't bother me but damn shishou and lancer was hard, totally forgot that evasion spam good thing i had nobuserker on my team
Last Edit: August 29, 2019, 07:39:33 pm by 地獄の花
#3758  September 06, 2019, 05:34:40 pm
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
These CQs aren't getting any easier.

Just finished Da VInci CQ with BB/Merlin/Jeanne in 51 turns. I don't even know if I want to attempt Hassan CQ tomorrow.
#3759  September 06, 2019, 06:02:27 pm
just for one ticket too.

i had to borrow my friend's jeanne ... i haven't done the quest for jeanne's np update since i haven't used her.

is the 99 hassan that bad? they said da vinci is the hardest of them all.
Last Edit: September 06, 2019, 06:12:05 pm by 地獄の花
#3760  September 07, 2019, 01:14:55 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
hassan will just one hit kill one party member per turn.