YesNoOk

Zior released SPvTW content: Stephen Stills, Roxy Richter and 4 stages (Read 5226 times)

Started by Basara Lapis, March 17, 2019, 11:48:44 pm
Share this topic:
Zior released SPvTW content: Stephen Stills, Roxy Richter and 4 stages
#1  March 17, 2019, 11:48:44 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/

Since a time ago, Zior (aka Bzior in MFFA, former SKullyTK) has been made SPvTW chars using my Scott as base and inspiration, and I'm glad to see he has been advanced so much on them.
He remade Stephen Stills, which is a spriteswap of my Scott but now plays better and doesn't feel like a spriteswap at all. And also made Roxy Richter, which was good made at all. Also he made 4 stages fully animated and he's working on more chars and a fullgame with screenpack and stuff.
More details and screenshots in the original thread in MFFA, here I only put the links for download

Download: Stephen Stills - Roxy Richter - Stages (Snowy Toronto, Live Show, Party, Underpass)

Original thread: http://mugenfreeforall.com/topic/35882-scott-pilgrimvstw-roxy-richterstephen-stills-4-stages/

PS: Although they were using my Scott as base (made under WinMugen), the SFF is made as v2, that's the reason why I put it here instead of Older Found Releases
PS2: The readmes are the same as my Scott Pilgrim, but the moves can be made the same commands as there (I already noticed him in my feedback)
PS3: If you got account on MFFA, feel free to make feedback on his thread, he's such a promise IMO. If not, put it here and I'll copy-paste later on MFFA

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
Last Edit: March 19, 2019, 05:31:34 pm by Basara Suede Goo
Re: Zior released SPvTW content: Stephen Stills, Roxy Richter and 4 stages
#2  March 19, 2019, 05:10:18 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
Roxy has been updated today, changed the link in first post

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
Last Edit: March 19, 2019, 05:30:36 pm by Basara Suede Goo