YesNoOk

Capcom X Snk  (Read 792742 times)

Started by 2Dee4ever, September 09, 2014, 06:08:18 am
Share this topic:
Re: Capcom Vs. Snk Universe!
#461  January 02, 2016, 10:22:23 pm
    • USA
    • lndnrivers@yahoo.com
I got it to work the only problem I am having right now is mapping my controls correctly. I wish there was an in game option where you can see what buttons you can map the controls like it is in MUGEN since it would be alot easier to do.
#462  January 03, 2016, 09:52:20 am
    • USA
Demo release imminent.. 52 characters.. 26 capcom, 26 snk. Choose wisely. Hopefully we can come to a general consensus
This well be the new default build with the newest screenpack & updated characters. From then on I'll add this to my Onedrive & simply add characters in. Some will be optional dlc(stages & sound will be there for future updates). So essentially reducing the roster size & building unto it later for fan service purposes that you may use at your discretion.

This includes dialogue & victory quotes Vs. each of them individually. You can help me write or I will try my best at the fastest rate possible.  If you do help write, you only have to type it up & I will code it in myself as well as make adjustments where necessary.

Depending on how many people help(if, they do not mandatory) we can easily divide characters up.
So that one character Vs. The other 51. I'll also be doing the special intros for anything canon or stuff like Geese Vs Bison, Terry Vs. Krauser, or what I did with Hinako Vs. Honda etc(Movie stuff, fan service whatever) (You know, characters that should acknowledge one another)

Couple rules for picks
We had like a 12 hr stream pretty much in total today so you should have seen what characters are in, or if you've seen my videos.
- Characters that weren't released by their original creator(ie Zero) NO!
- If you choose a completely new character realize the time it will take me to finish it & halt this release.

P.S I also really need help with both the add004 ports & The pre-fight/Victory ports. So if you do ports(once we get this roster down) & want to help please do.

I ask that you post in this topic as everything else is explained there. http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/capcom-vs-snk-universe-custom-intros-169301.0.html
#463  January 03, 2016, 11:30:09 am
  • #1 Boss Lady
    • UK
I think this is a good start for a roster.

Capcom Side                                                                    SNK Side
Ryu                                                                                          Kyo 
Ken                                                                                          Iori
Chun-Li                                                                                    Mai
Guile (or Nash)                                                                        Terry                             
Blanka                                                                                    Joe
Cammy                                                                                   Leona
Sakura                                                                                   Yuri
Cody                                                                                      Rock
Rose                                                                                      Hibiki
Sagat                                                                                    Yamazaki
R. Mika                                                                                  Blue Mary
Fei-Long                                                                                Andy
Alex (or Zangief)                                                                   Tizoc
Yun                                                                                       Dong Hwan
Yang                                                                                     Jae Hoon
Morrigan                                                                               Nakoruru 
Dudley                                                                                  Vanessa                                                             
Balrog (Boxer)                                                                      Rick (or Heavy D)
Ibuki (or Skullomania)                                                           Eiji
Batsu                                                                                   Earthquake
Tiffany (Thot)                                                                       Hotaru (or Kasumi)
Gouken                                                                                Krauser
Vega (Claw)                                                                         Jhun Hoon
Kairi                                                                                    Oni
M.Bison (Dictator)                                                               Geese (or Mr. Karate)                                                     
Akuma/Shin Akuma                                                             Rugal/God Rugal

And of course Asura for a boss. If I were marketing this game for a real public release this would be about how I would do it. Your typical standard characters from multiple franchises to incorporate most playing styles (Shoto, Charge, Rushdown, Zone, etc.) adding new characters to attract new players, while not giving up all your hot goodies (Silber, Hinako, Ruby Heart, Shoma, and so on) to give incentive to stick around throughout the development and updates of the game as it progresses.

I would put Dhalsim as a match for Duo Lon, but I don't know how far along you are with him. Also maybe Dan and Robert somewhere in there. Eager to see what everyone thinks.
#464  January 03, 2016, 02:40:28 pm
  • Every night fucks every day up
  • Every day patches the night up
    • Puerto Rico
#465  January 03, 2016, 02:44:22 pm
  • Lovely Day
    • USA
    • alexpower333@gmail.com
Alright here we go.
Capcom:
Ryu
Ken
Chun-li
Nash
Cammy (your choice of Doll or Delta Red)
Sakura
Guy
Cody
Rolento
Rose
Sagat
Zangief
R.mika
Alex
Yun
Yang
Dudley
Ibuki
Morrigan
Batsu
Gouken
Balrog (Boxer)
Vega (Claw)
Dan
M.Bison (Dictator)
Akuma

SNK:
Kyo
Iori
Terry
Mai
Ryo
Rock
Andy
Benimaru
Leona
Joe
Dong Hwan
Jae Hoon
Tizoc
Yuri
Eiji
Kasumi
Blue Mary
Yamakazi
Kruaser
Heavy D!
Vanessa
Rick
Kim
Jhun Hoon
Gesse
Rugal

I would leave Asura until the Second demo just to save a little hassle for you before the demo release. Otherwise that's it.
#466  January 03, 2016, 02:59:09 pm
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Rei, I would agree with Grits there. Even though there are plenty of people in the roster, you want to have it tasty enough for people wanting more and waiting for their favorites to be included. Not to mention the current roster Grits put up sounds about right.

Fclass, I can also see where you're getting at too. But at the same time this can also help Rei to get time on people he wants to fine tune and things like that. I also see your roster and it has a lot of characters that people normally would use and DLC by people's choice. (Your roster kinda reminds me of SFV's roster but that's just me.)
#467  January 03, 2016, 03:01:54 pm
  • Every night fucks every day up
  • Every day patches the night up
    • Puerto Rico
Rei, I would agree with Grits there. Even though there are plenty of people in the roster, you want to have it tasty enough for people wanting more and waiting for their favorites to be included. Not to mention the current roster Grits put up sounds about right.

Fclass, I can also see where you're getting at too. But at the same time this can also help Rei to get time on people he wants to fine tune and things like that. I also see your roster and it has a lot of characters that people normally would use and DLC by people's choice. (Your roster kinda reminds me of SFV's roster but that's just me.)

I was referring to the language he was using, and not the idea itself.
#468  January 03, 2016, 08:45:36 pm
    • USA
Yeah I'm aware we talked about a lot of this yesterday. Basically brainstorming now to put it into fruition. I had planned to use this method for a while now. That was really neat how that was organized by the way guys. It looks somewhat close to what I would have done myself. I'm basically giving you guys the option to choose characters you want to play as. So can we get a few more?
#469  January 03, 2016, 10:19:45 pm
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
I would say Megaman but, something tells me there's no one on the SNK side that would be a good rival with him. I would also say screw it and add Honda and Hinako.

Edit: I can only think of a few and it could be anyone that has a robotic origin.
#470  January 04, 2016, 01:40:34 am
    • USA
I think this is a good start for a roster.

Capcom Side                                                                    SNK Side
Ryu                                                                                          Kyo 
Ken                                                                                          Iori
Chun-Li                                                                                    Mai
Guile (or Nash)                                                                        Terry                             
Blanka                                                                                    Joe
Cammy                                                                                   Leona
Sakura                                                                                   Yuri
Cody                                                                                      Rock
Rose                                                                                      Hibiki
Sagat                                                                                    Yamazaki
R. Mika                                                                                  Blue Mary
Fei-Long                                                                                Andy
Alex (or Zangief)                                                                   Tizoc
Yun                                                                                       Dong Hwan
Yang                                                                                     Jae Hoon
Morrigan                                                                               Nakoruru 
Dudley                                                                                  Vanessa                                                             
Balrog (Boxer)                                                                      Rick (or Heavy D)
Ibuki (or Skullomania)                                                           Eiji
Batsu                                                                                   Earthquake
Tiffany (Thot)                                                                       Hotaru (or Kasumi)
Gouken                                                                                Krauser
Vega (Claw)                                                                         Jhun Hoon
Kairi                                                                                    Oni
M.Bison (Dictator)                                                               Geese (or Mr. Karate)                                                     
Akuma/Shin Akuma                                                             Rugal/God Rugal

And of course Asura for a boss. If I were marketing this game for a real public release this would be about how I would do it. Your typical standard characters from multiple franchises to incorporate most playing styles (Shoto, Charge, Rushdown, Zone, etc.) adding new characters to attract new players, while not giving up all your hot goodies (Silber, Hinako, Ruby Heart, Shoma, and so on) to give incentive to stick around throughout the development and updates of the game as it progresses.

I would put Dhalsim as a match for Duo Lon, but I don't know how far along you are with him. Also maybe Dan and Robert somewhere in there. Eager to see what everyone thinks.

I'm very much in favor of Gritsmaster's list, with the exception of Skullomania and Shingo replacing Tiffany and Hotaru. All of these characters are going to have intros and sillier characters have much more flavor to write with.
#471  January 04, 2016, 08:48:21 am
Skullomania is a must to be honest, he has all of his stuff, he will just need dialogue.
I am talking about DivineSkullo.
Also Ryu,Ken, Gouken, Akuma ? to many similar chars, I would remove Gouken for Skullo.
#472  January 04, 2016, 12:54:50 pm
    • assassination323@gmail.com
I agree with the Grits list as well, and Skullo/Shingo fits better (but slide Hotaru somewhere, hands down favorite Garou character. Maybe she can replace Earthquake?)
#473  January 04, 2016, 01:36:43 pm
  • Stages & Screen Pack
  • Mugen Creator
    • USA
    • https://jusmugen.forumotion.com/
Ikemen  IS just like mugen because there should be no limit how many characters can be added. Im not expert on the subject but In my opinion the more characters the better.
Join My JUSMUGEN Community.
https://jusmugen.forumotion.com/
#474  January 04, 2016, 02:07:00 pm
    • assassination323@gmail.com
Fairly certain this a fullgame/compilation project comprised mostly of edits by Shinrei with original dialogue and custom intros for each character if I'm not mistaken. Correct me if I'm wrong but it's a work in progress, overloading it with characters wouldn't be wise. Lol
#475  January 04, 2016, 02:45:00 pm
    • USA
This is the ultimate fan service game, but I've already said that I'll be doing it in parts because making all these characters takes time & I'll get them all to be of the same caliber at some point. I understand competitive play, which is why I said you may add characters at your discretion. I have two different "select". One with the demo cast & the other everything I've made in entirety. The ultimate crossover of fighting game fan service. I have a good understanding of how fighting games work so I'm not worried about too big of a roster size. I can make it work with sheer effort alone if I put the time in. This recent post was just about a demo I planned to make while I continue to work on things behind the scenes. SPEAKING of working behind the scenes.. "We" have an update video. Just so you can see what I have in mind. This isn't final or anything, but the character select will be something like that. At the end of the video you can see the latest update to the SP as well as the "Network Mode" addition made by His truly OldGamer.

As you can see my port skills are severely lacking so if we could get a guy for that, that'd be legit.

This is still superrrrrrr early. Not even alpha ha. A w.i.p indeed. I have much more planned. Expect to see more changes & additions down the road. Far behind that of a compilation now. It's much more than just special intros & what not. So many new elements, not to mention all the interactivity etc. I can already imagine someone saying "well all he did was...." (Let's just say.. you'll be going down a long ass list) Not to mention getting all this shit to work with ikemen itself, but that is another story all together.

#476  January 04, 2016, 03:44:00 pm
  • Pixels are atom's of resolution,Low-res or Hi-res
    • Turkey
    • metekervan26@gmail.com
Link in first post is dead.Can we have a updated link?
#477  January 04, 2016, 04:33:40 pm
  • Stages & Screen Pack
  • Mugen Creator
    • USA
    • https://jusmugen.forumotion.com/
This is the ultimate fan service game, but I've already said that I'll be doing it in parts because making all these characters takes time & I'll get them all to be of the same caliber at some point. I understand competitive play, which is why I said you may add characters at your discretion. I have two different "select". One with the demo cast & the other everything I've made in entirety. The ultimate crossover of fighting game fan service. I have a good understanding of how fighting games work so I'm not worried about too big of a roster size. I can make it work with sheer effort alone if I put the time in. This recent post was just about a demo I planned to make while I continue to work on things behind the scenes. SPEAKING of working behind the scenes.. "We" have an update video. Just so you can see what I have in mind. This isn't final or anything, but the character select will be something like that. At the end of the video you can see the latest update to the SP as well as the "Network Mode" addition made by His truly OldGamer.

As you can see my port skills are severely lacking so if we could get a guy for that, that'd be legit.

This is still superrrrrrr early. Not even alpha ha. A w.i.p indeed. I have much more planned. Expect to see more changes & additions down the road. Far behind that of a compilation now. It's much more than just special intros & what not. So many new elements, not to mention all the interactivity etc. I can already imagine someone saying "well all he did was...." (Let's just say.. you'll be going down a long ass list) Not to mention getting all this shit to work with ikemen itself, but that is another story all together.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pv8CpnCTZrA&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]
Yes we sure need to figure how to fix roster control for P2 I did notices that player 2 can't scroll down and your right Rie this project is far from being finish we got a lots of fixing and figuring the program out  :sugoi:

Join My JUSMUGEN Community.
https://jusmugen.forumotion.com/
#478  January 04, 2016, 10:07:29 pm
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com

He released what he did a while ago. What he is doing now is leagues ahead now. Be patience and wait for him to release the new one. 
#479  January 04, 2016, 10:14:05 pm
  • RISSSSSSIIIIINNNNGGGGG TACO!!!
    • USA

He released what he did a while ago. What he is doing now is leagues ahead now. Be patience and wait for him to release the new one. 

A link is still working check his video on the first page for phase 1. There is a link in the description of the video. & like R565 said be patient for an update. he's doing most of the work on his own.
#480  January 04, 2016, 11:16:47 pm
    • USA
Yes! The curse of the cursor. We'll have to figure something out.
& Yes be patient. I know it may look as if things are in order, but it's a very very very long process. I was up all night after I got home making that video. Have to look at each part individually. There is a ton of behind the scenes tinkering to get everything in working order.

Why don't you stay a while eh? I wanted to ask you while you were here. You know that Kikosho you did? Can you send it to me in individual sprites? lol
Also I updated the first post with the newest video & link for the older build.
Last Edit: January 04, 2016, 11:46:58 pm by Rei