Re: Street Fighter V
#8881  August 30, 2016, 01:45:58 pm
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
    • mitia.pogorelov1@yandex.ru
#8882  August 31, 2016, 02:32:06 pm
    • USA
Seems like Capcom is finally taking care of the stuff the players truly care about! Like... Punishing the people who used the 1 round survival mod :D

What a nice surprise after MONTHS of not launching the game except for single player character content like survival, trials and challenge mode (I think the last time I played online was when Guile came out when ranked matchmaking was even worse than it is right now).

Luckily they only actually removed my FM, all the content I purchased is still there, I probably lost around 30K FM but it's not a big deal since I bought everything I wanted by now. I guess I'll have to stick to Urien's first 3 colors then because Capcom's way to fix the cancerous survival mode was to allow us to pay to skip the damn mode, and I'm not giving them money for that, it's ridiculous.

ANYWAY, a short guide on how this was probably detected and who might be affected by this:

Summary (mostly important notes I took from your comments and information I got from my steam friends):
If you used the original .pak mod released 6 months ago by rkappavoice you didnt get punished even if you completed all the survivals in a short period of time (I did that in May 15th and didnt even get the notice). Remember that this .pak mod got patched in June.
If you use the trainer released by HawkinsT and complete everything in a short period of time, you get punished.
If you use the trainer released by HawkinsT but dont complete everything at once, you dont get punished.
If you used both the old .pak mod and the trainer and completed everything at once with this last one, you lose only the fight money for the character you used the trainer with. This is why you see people posting that they only lost some of their money.
Both the mod and the trainer work the same way, the only difference is that the .pak mod is older and they cant track that data (or at least thats what it seems).
You cant earn the money they took away from survival back again. If you used the trainer and rushed through all Ryus' survivals, you cant get that FM again. You can still unlock their colors for other costumes thoug.
The trainer still works. Just dont be so obvious next time and you should be good. Wait at least an hour between completions and do ust a character or two each day. Still better than doing it legitl.
#8883  August 31, 2016, 07:17:27 pm
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
#8884  September 01, 2016, 05:26:14 pm
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
#8885  September 01, 2016, 05:37:06 pm
  • SNK is life
I mean, it's cool that they're digging up characters out of obscurity to create buzz, but if everything they commission that artist is "canon", I'll be damned.
#8886  September 01, 2016, 06:38:08 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
just wondering if that artist has drawn pictures of his penis (like akiman).
#8887  September 01, 2016, 06:49:16 pm
I mean, it's cool that they're digging up characters out of obscurity to create buzz, but if everything they commission that artist is "canon", I'll be damned.
that artist is so horrible. if everything he draws is canon, then the street fighter universe has been struck with a disease that turned everyone in it into flat plastic humanoids with poor anatomy.
normally we wouldn't give his art a second look. but city hunter is scrapping the bottom of the barrel with his "news", and has been spamming this thread with those cards ever since he started drawing them, so i guess we have to endure it.
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
Last Edit: September 01, 2016, 07:13:34 pm by Gennos
#8888  September 01, 2016, 07:05:56 pm
    • USA
You only had ONE job! How can you ruin a character as simple as Ruby Heart? This is why redesigns for the sake of redesigning something is stupid (Poor Blanka, the worst victim so far).

And her boobs are now smaller too. It better not be canon >:/
#8889  September 01, 2016, 07:09:10 pm
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#8890  September 01, 2016, 07:28:37 pm
  • "VS. Style Debuts - CEO"
  • Death is the start of a brand new cycle
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
    • https://shinzankuro.carrd.co/
I should agree about the artworks. Especially for Rubyheart's one. It's good, but doens't look epic as the classic design by Bengus X_X

I seriously didn't like how that artist did the redesign of Effie also... He clearly get inspiration in Harley Quinn from Batman and.... I feel it's quite unnecessary

- Want to commission me for a artwork? Just come here
- Donations is welcome
#8891  September 01, 2016, 07:46:14 pm
  • Pixels are atom's of resolution,Low-res or Hi-res
    • Turkey
    • metekervan26@gmail.com
If everything that artist draws is canon I would like to see him draw Oni Akuma,
#8892  September 01, 2016, 07:47:27 pm
i wish he drew a resignation letter
#8893  September 01, 2016, 07:48:50 pm
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
#8894  September 01, 2016, 08:47:04 pm
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
#8895  September 01, 2016, 10:27:13 pm
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
Anyways
It was mention by the artist on his twitter that this Ruby and the one from mvc2 are not the same person since in this one she is the sister of the marin guy
Also Im mostly posting those art for fun. I know the artstyle is not great but I guess it give some information about the character
I can put the art on a spoiler if you guys hate it this much
#8896  September 01, 2016, 10:41:30 pm
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
There's no need to spoil it.  The information it comes with is too interesting.
#8897  September 01, 2016, 10:52:50 pm
I can put the art on a spoiler if you guys hate it this much
lol... you've just been told by multiple members that they hate this art and your response is "i'm gonna keep posting it! but now i'll hide it from you"?
whats the point of doing that? you're still bumping this thread and misleading people into thinking that there's some actual news so they come, only to see you spamming it with shitty drawings.
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#8898  September 01, 2016, 11:01:16 pm
  • After I win,You wanna get pizza?
  • I'm always ready for an adventure.
    • Argentina
Ruby Heart Cannon? What?
#8899  September 01, 2016, 11:01:23 pm
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#8900  September 01, 2016, 11:05:18 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - TatariZane2009
@City_Hunter: What you're doing is as good as it is. Even if the artstyle is kinda "eh..", the information you have is enough to keep interest. No need to put it in spoilers.